Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Oil Data Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil Data Is Recruiting (5542 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
career.oildatapps.com/

sign up, login, fill forms, take short quiz (My laptop went off and I couldn't even retake it when it came back on). I will have to call them by daylight!.

There are two positions available.

That's it.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Elladamsel: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pls confirm this website cos d oildata website I knw is www.oildatainc.com let's b very sure b4 we fill out forms so as to avoid spam
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
The job vacancy expired yesterday.
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by desirewhet(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
taiwolusol: The job vacancy expired yesterday.

Oops!!!
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
And i applied today? Na wa o. You had such info and u didn't drop it here and it seem the one I applied to is fake o.
taiwolusol: The job vacancy expired yesterday.
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elladamsel: Pls confirm this website cos d oildata website I knw is www.oildatainc.com let's b very sure b4 we fill out forms so as to avoid spam
you may be right. Let me do some background check.
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
smiley
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by nmezi1: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Have ran a background check. The company checks out. The oildatapp is d recruitment site for the vacancies on oildatainc.com u can confirm
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by ChelseaKings: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls for those that have applied, what is that quiz like? Can one do it with a phone?
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Elladamsel: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks 4 d confirmation. I don't think it has expired sha
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2014
The quiz bloody ooo. Thanks for the info and good luck to us.

1 Like

Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 29, 2014
2sExy1: And i applied today? Na wa o. You had such info and u didn't drop it here and it seem the one I applied to is fake o.
Didn't you submit your application? Please don't come up with unnecessary panic here, the vacancy is very much valid and the site is authentic...God bless the dude that post this here.
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Ernieman:
Didn't you submit your application? Please don't come up with unnecessary panic here, the vacancy is very much valid and the site is authentic...God bless the dude that post this here.
I thought as much but someone said it may not be real. Yes, I was still able to submit yesterday despite your initial claims that it has been closed.

If you say it is valid, then no fear. I will call them today so I can resolve the quiz for my account. Thanks
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by cc150615(f): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2014
how person go know which one to apply for now since requirements are same for both, or can one apply for both?
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by tolutweety(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by cc150615(f): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2014
that quiz no be beans for real
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by TriplEvra(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2014
nice one bro. God bless you
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2014
cc150615: that quiz no be beans for real
how did you apply? The site says no vacancy undecided

1 Like

Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nightingale99(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Thanx bro. Was quick enough to submit mine b4 it was taken down.
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by cc150615(f): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2014
MarvellousGod: how did you apply? The site says no vacancy undecided
I used the link up there, create an account first then applied, I applied this morning tho the date there actually says it expired on 27th but I was still able to apply
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
cc150615:
I used the link up there, create an account first then applied, I applied this morning tho the date there actually says it expired on 27th but I was still able to apply
okk, it's been removed. ..was the opening for engineering graduates alone?
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by cc150615(f): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2014
MarvellousGod: okk, it's been removed. ..was the opening for engineering graduates alone?
Yea, petroleum, chemical mechanical nd elect
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2014
cc150615:
Yea, petroleum, chemical mechanical nd elect
in that case, no need to worry smiley smiley
I was blaming myself for dulling grin grin

Thanks for replying dearie smiley
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by iyisco2001(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
E pain me o, I just dey create my account to apply. angry
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
MarvellousGod: in that case, no need to worry smiley smiley
I was blaming myself for dulling grin grin

Thanks for replying dearie smiley

sadsadsad
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Three7Ty9:

sadsadsad
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
MarvellousGod: undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Three7Ty9:

grin grin grin
your laugh dey make my laugh dey laugh... grin grin grin grin
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Well, I called the admin guy, one who probably set up that site.... The dude fear small. He asked how I got his contact. shocked shocked shocked

I had to tell him to calm down and that I know a bit of how website design works and stated where I found his number. My major concern was since I couldn't take the test(which I was previously unaware of as my informant didn't tell me), would I be disqualified. He said not really and that the management would decide. God help me o.

sigh!
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by cc150615(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
2sExy1: Well, I called the admin guy, one who probably set up that site.... The dude fear small. He asked how I got his contact. shocked shocked shocked

I had to tell him to calm down and that I know a bit of how website design works and stated where I found his number. My major concern was since I couldn't take the test(which I was previously unaware of as my informant didn't tell me), would I be disqualified. He said not really and that the management would decide. God help me o.

sigh!
I fear u o!!!
Re: Oil Data Is Recruiting by bonasera: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
I also applied like two weeks ago, but have not gotten any feedback yet. I joined a group on facebook for job updates. "Job Links" is the name of the group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Have Been Scammed / Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.