Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other (40780 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Michel886(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blah blah blah.... angry

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by sweetguy10(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Real matters I believe you DIE
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Davidson267(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla: There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.
Two of my ex girlfriends are in this situation, because they said they married their husbands, because I was not ready when they were ready. And until I got hitched, one of them was still very much in love with me and visited me every week, holding hands as we walked on the street in a public display of love that she never did with her husband. In fact, people saw us more together in public than her husband. And I have seen similar cases, even girlfriends who are still sleeping with their ex-boyfriends.

I have seen a married woman snapping at her husband, but melts whenever she sees her ex-boyfriend.
And many guys still want to date their ex-girlfriends, even the married ones.

When your wife talks about her ex with glints in her eyes and her cheeks glow in cheerfulness, then that is a clear sign that she is still in love with him.

My policy is never to call any married ex-girlfriends.
One of them suddenly visited after a year and we really missed each other.
But when another married ex girlfriend came to see me with her husband, he was feeling uncomfortable and intimidated.
Most husbands don't like seeing the ex-boyfriends of their wives, especially the ones they dated for years.
Having a wife who adores you does not stop you from missing an ex-girlfriend you love.
Even marrying a virgin, does not make her more beloved to you than an ex-girlfriend you love.
O.p am sorry 2 say ur ex neva loved u,she only loves ur dick.she wunt be ur ex if she was really inlove wit u.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by skimarvel: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Benswaggy:

bro, abeg u dey prison?
hahahahahahahaha................................this kind topic fit jail pesin
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Adeboye4421(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla: There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.
Two of my ex girlfriends are in this situation, because they said they married their husbands, because I was not ready when they were ready. And until I got hitched, one of them was still very much in love with me and visited me every week, holding hands as we walked on the street in a public display of love that she never did with her husband. In fact, people saw us more together in public than her husband. And I have seen similar cases, even girlfriends who are still sleeping with their ex-boyfriends.

I have seen a married woman snapping at her husband, but melts whenever she sees her ex-boyfriend.
And many guys still want to date their ex-girlfriends, even the married ones.

When your wife talks about her ex with glints in her eyes and her cheeks glow in cheerfulness, then that is a clear sign that she is still in love with him.

My policy is never to call any married ex-girlfriends.
One of them suddenly visited after a year and we really missed each other.
But when another married ex girlfriend came to see me with her husband, he was feeling uncomfortable and intimidated.
Most husbands don't like seeing the ex-boyfriends of their wives, especially the ones they dated for years.
Having a wife who adores you does not stop you from missing an ex-girlfriend you love.
Even marrying a virgin, does not make her more beloved to you than an ex-girlfriend you love.
na true talk oo
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by ihedinobi2: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is pretty much an old story. Relationships are more than physical contact. When you have opened yourself up in a certain way it is hard to "lock up" again. That person you were convinced you were safe with and who had your back will always be special to you unless you give someone else a chance to be just that to you.

That's why the "dating game" is pretty stupïd. The "testing, testing the mic" ends up biting people on the arsé. If you want to be with someone, commit to working it out no matter what. Or else stay the hell away from them. Why complicate your life unnecessarily? One ex told me once that she couldn't be with anyone else because it was me she wanted. Yet, she wouldn't go to work on the relationship to make it work out for pretty typical reasons. Hedging your bets means you'll lose in more than one way, not win in more than one way.

Whatever sha, I'm not racking up exes anymore. And I'm not marrying any woman who's confused about what she wants. Lol, that reminds me of something someone said about going to hunt a spouse after you've made your money. Apparently, you're supposed to hedge your bets: keep a large number of possibilities before you make your hit so that you know who's best to get hitched to when you do. That way, you avoid the problem of being deceived with love because a woman wants your money.

I think that that fear makes sense only if you are a naïve, gullible person. It doesn't really take all that much to know who you should trust with your life. And when you figure it out, it really doesn't take much either to actually trust them with your life. So quit hedging your bets and go to work on building depth in your relationships. That way, you free your life from silly complications like this.

By the way, I don't have any ex that I'm still in love with. If you're an ex and I've given it everything I've got (as I always do), you're nothing more than history to me. I could do stuff for you for old times' sake but you will never really be a part of my life anymore. Certainly not in any personal sense.

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
ihedinobi2: This is pretty much an old story. Relationships are more than physical contact. When you have opened yourself up in a certain way it is hard to "lock up" again. That person you were convinced you were safe with and who had your back will always be special to you unless you give someone else a chance to be just that to you.

That's why the "dating game" is pretty stupïd. The "testing, testing the mic" ends up biting people on the arsé. If you want to be with someone, commit to working it out no matter what. Or else stay the hell away from them. Why complicate your life unnecessarily? One ex told me once that she couldn't be with anyone else because it was me she wanted. Yet, she wouldn't go to work on the relationship to make it work out for pretty typical reasons. Hedging your bets means you'll lose in more than one way, not win in more than one way.

Whatever sha, I'm not racking up exes anymore. And I'm not marrying any woman who's confused about what she wants. Lol, that reminds me of something someone said about going to hunt a spouse after you've made your money. Apparently, you're supposed to hedge your bets: keep a large number of possibilities before you make your hit so that you know who's best to get hitched to when you do. That way, you avoid the problem of being deceived with love because a woman wants your money.

I think that that fear makes sense only if you are a naïve, gullible person. It doesn't really take all that much to know who you should trust with your life. And when you figure it out, it really doesn't take much either to actually trust them with your life. So quit hedging your bets and go to work on building depth in your relationships. That way, you free your life from silly complications like this.

By the way, I don't have any ex that I'm still in love with. If you're an ex and I've given it everything I've got (as I always do), you're nothing more than history to me. I could do stuff for you for old times' sake but you will never really be a part of my life anymore. Certainly not in any personal sense.

How did you get so brilliant? cheesy
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by ihedinobi2: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
andromida:

How did you get so brilliant? cheesy
I'll ask my mom. Lol
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Davidson267:
O.p am sorry 2 say ur ex neva loved u,she only loves ur dick.she wunt be ur ex if she was really inlove wit u.
You may be right.
She always said my dick was massive. And must be missing it badly now. grin
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Chigold101(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

That said OP, I read your post twice but failed to get the ultimate goal for creating this thread, please enlighten me?

my sister ask him o. It is like he just want to tell us that he is tired of leaving. He wants a man that will kill him. But the most annoying thing is that for no reason it made front page... Nonesense
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by drnoel: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla: grin
Thank God na amorality and not immorality.
Look up the dictionary meaning and come and tell us which one is worse.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by trendiitee(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wolison: EX kwa? When I don't dream setting my eyes on her?.....I guess this thread is not for me but let me drop my little comment shaa.......To me EX means; thanks for the EXperience............Your time had EXpired..........you can now EXit my life......simple!!!!!!!! .
exactly wat it is...u re so on point **thumbs up

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Emmycheeze: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Vikthor][/quote]boredom in mole per dm^3
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by eggy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
People tend to miss what they cant have.... I bet you if you were the husband and the husband was the ex the same scenario will occur as she is clearly confused and myopic. angry
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizMyColi(f): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chigold101: my sister ask him o. It is like he just want to tell us that he is tired of leaving. He wants a man that will kill him. But the most annoying thing is that for no reason it made front page... Nonesense
I was abit taken aback when I noticed too. There seems to be a dearth of reasonable topics in RL, well undecided some days are like that.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Chigold101(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: I was abit taken aback when I noticed too. There seems to be a dearth of reasonable topics in RL, well undecided some days are like that.
mods, supermods and adminof this nl sometimes dont make good use of thier brain, no... I mean they like helping their friends & families to front page even when the writeup has nothing whatever to contribute to the knowledge of the reader... Lolzzz
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by akatekpe(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
lol..guy u paid so much attention to ur teacher during Variation in mathematics...thumbs up bro grin cheesy
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by GoldStandard: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Was actually waiting for the great John OKafor's Laws of congodynamics! LMAO

@op: my ex still feels uneasy when she sees me! Dunno why.....
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Davidson267(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla:
You may be right.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Davidson267(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla:
You may be right.
Lol
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by faithboi: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
rightym: hmmmm it sound friendly. but pls discourage it wit all ur might.
aiit thanks...I tried doing dis previously, but she somehow felt it and accused me of neglecting her so soon.....but I'll try harder now...thanks again
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by faithboi: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla:
She is bored of her husband.
Pray for her, otherwise she will be sleeping with her husband and seeing you making love to her.
tanks...I'll try...I dnt want my wife too to do this to me....but it's gonna be difficult tho......thanks
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by chingydaboss(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's difficult to let her go, Bt it's advisable u do so..
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Wolison(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
trendiitee: exactly wat it is...u re so on point **thumbs up
thanks, am impressed!!
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by trendiitee(f): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wolison: thanks, am impressed!!
you re welcome
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by faithboi: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
avuekwe:

another example is when you date ur university boyfriend and u guys go through thick and thin for years after graduation . When he becomes comfortable, he sees a small chick and leaves u for her abandoning you when you guys are at the finishing line. For me, it's better to remain single cos u can't forget all the years of happy memories in a twinkle of an eye. U may never find happiness with another so to spare an innocent bobo misery when he comes into ur life later, just kuku stay on your own jeje. This love matter aint easy at all. I never prayed for this, but it happened.
…@bolded....so sorry if a guy did that to u...with d way u talked I think u didn't/wouldn't have deserved it....may God heal and give u a better guy!
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by khiaa(f): 1:32am On Aug 30, 2014
chucky234: Still in love with four of my EXs including Khiaa

4 women!! Chucky234 you have been a bad boy.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Miner13: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞

badt guy grin grin
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by coolsegun2002: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
avuekwe:

another example is when you date ur university boyfriend and u guys go through thick and thin for years after graduation . When he becomes comfortable, he sees a small chick and leaves u for her abandoning you when you guys are at the finishing line. For me, it's better to remain single cos u can't forget all the years of happy memories in a twinkle of an eye. U may never find happiness with another so to spare an innocent bobo misery when he comes into ur life later, just kuku stay on your own jeje. This love matter aint easy at all. I never prayed for this, but it happened.

Eeyaaa..sorry u...I agree it can happen eida way..but it's not a reason to stay single...cos some times the only way to get over an ex is to get a new person just that sometimes the new guy or girl might not be doing a good job making u feel better...nd u keep wishing u want ur ex back...all in all..all contact with ex should be blocked once they are married...but if single...habaa...remix is allowd...q

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Olayemmiey(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Emmycheeze: I dnt have to comment undecided

that is one comment
u shouldn't have said anything at all
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Instead of living in denial of the facts of life, you would be better and safer addressing them and admitting your true emotions and overcoming your fears over them.
Everyone with an ex cannot deny their past.
Even studies in psychology have addressed it.
[size=14pt]
10 Signs You and Your Ex Are Still in Love

Maybe he was a great boyfriend, but things just didn’t work out. Maybe you wanted to get married and he didn’t; maybe he wanted kids and you were content with a few dogs. Maybe he was city and you were country. In any case, the end of a relationship doesn’t always mean the end of love. Here are Mamiverse’s top 10 signs that you and your ex are still in love.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a4961/still-in-love-with-ex/[/size]

Many people on Nairaland have reconciled with their ex and in fact one of them is happily engaged to her ex-boyfriend.
But of course no one wants to reconcile with an ex who did not love you and who did not respect you.
Such kind of bad experience is good riddance to bad rubbish.

So keep the conversations going from true life experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.