Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec (29272 Views)

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by smile4kenn(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2008
According to reliable sources, Ghanaian actress, Nadia and her long time beau, Chelsea striker, Micahel Essien are scheduled to be married this Dec in Accra. The most famous couple have decided to tie the knot after their much publicised engagement.

Congrats again,

Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by Andala: 4:52am On Oct 26, 2008
She doesn't look happy,let her not cancel the wedding oo grin
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by ukono: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2008
She doesn't look happy,let her not cancel the wedding oo Grin

heyi! abeg that guy is too ug for her, Maybe thats why she is not happy
well all the same since their is love
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by ukono: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2008

Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by ukono: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2008
Marveli

Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by ifyalways(f): 1:21am On Oct 29, 2008
@Poster,how "reliable" is your reliable source sef? tongue
wish them the best anyway.
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by Raymond88(m): 1:48am On Oct 29, 2008
I give their wedding six months! before they separate.
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by chikapa: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
that guy iz ugly 4 her i think she and van make a good couple

Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by ckz: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2009
But van is married
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by morpheus24: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
smile4kenn:

According to reliable sources, Ghanaian actress, Nadia and her long time beau, Chelsea striker, Micahel Essien are scheduled to be married this Dec in Accra. The most famous couple have decided to tie the knot after their much publicised engagement.

Congrats again,
That essien look like houseboy next to that girl. Chei!
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by spikedcylinder: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
December has passed, did they get married then?
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by nickybayo(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
haahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by steeze(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2009
Hope it didn't turn out to be true sha? Else my heart would have been shattered to a kizillion pieces. I love that girl. NADIA I LOVE U. MARRY ME INSTEAD!!!
Re: Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec by Lolajoy(f): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2010
Wow guess they are happilly married now with two kids.Right poster.Is not only marriage is marrieak.why would she want to marry that kind of ugly guy. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her N2.5m Bag In New Photos / Chidinma Ekile Beautiful In Colourful Dress & Hairstyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.