Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? (1727 Views)

Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: / Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? / Ladies Help! (advice thread - Cyber tea party lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by tiggy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2006
if on your wedding night you realise that your man is IMPOTENT on performs BELOW EXPECTATIONS?
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2006
So what?!?!?! aint marriage Supposed to be bout love??!? Oh puh-leeze give Us a break, U wonna ditch him just Cuz he's impotent??!?!? then Ur love aint for Real babes and thats Sad! Really Really Sad!
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by iice(f): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
LOL impotent? hmmmm, well can't help with that coz i sure will not be in that position grin grin
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Damsal(f): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2006
Umm. Impotent i don't know what to do about that. But performing below expectation grin , trust me he can get better within time wink
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by fikky(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2006
impotent!!!men u've got little or nothing to do.since u re already married u've got to help him out
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by eveseh(f): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol
i will just die
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2006
@fikky
word!
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by edygirl(f): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
Was he a virgin when you married him?

Did he know he was impotent and didn't tell you before marriage so you 'll be aware and even have the chance to think before marrying him for life?

If yes to the first question then deal with it but if yes to the second question, even catholic church will dissolve that marriage because that is what  the catholic call a mere deceit.

But if the problem is that he can't perform well then teach him or you be the one to do him. Just deal with it.
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Eurphoria(f): 12:31am On Jul 26, 2006
hiss at thread, if,if
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Busta(f): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2006
Thats why its good to taste the banana b4 the done deal.

trial b4 error!
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by desiree(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2006
KAI if this happens embarassed

just like when you buy something that doesn't meet your satisfaction:
in event of complaint return package and it content to ***** remember this does not affect your statutory rights
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by iice(f): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2006
LOL
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Damest09(f): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2006
Impotent? It won't happen to me, one way or the other i will know every truth i care to know about my man. and below expectation- we'll cross the bridge when we get there.
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Eurphoria(f): 12:23am On Jul 27, 2006
[/quote][quote author=desiree link=topic=18779.msg523376#msg523376 date=1153952336]
KAI if this happens embarassed

just like when you buy something that doesn't meet your satisfaction:
in event of complaint return package and it content to ***** remember this does not affect your statutory rights

Nice on Des cheesy
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Steffi(f): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2006
That´s a very bad thing. If you people want to have baby so what. Just how come? Is He an old papa or what?
But don´t worry my dear! Don´t put stress on him and yourself now. It was your first night of coming together so give him time.
If the love is there, then is normal he can be nervous.

So just be a good wife and handle him well, then you will see if it works out. wink
Good Luck and I wish you the best.

Steffi
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by omogenaija(f): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2006
VIARAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink

God won't put me in that situation in Jesus name amen
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by dollypee1(f): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2006
@ steffi said it all,its no big deal.
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2006
i as a person, that will not stop my marriage and my happy home.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
did you ever have sex with him or another man before getting married
if yes, you should have know by now who your man is, so stop asking us questions you have answers to

in case you are a virgin, good for you because you had never have sex before so you wouldn't know if he is weak or not. you will just feel it is the best thing in the whole world.

and for the impotent part,if you are a virgin, you can wait and keep praying for him, i know you won't be hungry for sex since you've never had one

and for the opposite side, well you should have find out early with thesame trick you use to trap the other man in sex with you.
poor you girl
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2006
i as a person, that will not stop my marriage and my happy home.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
did you ever have sex with him or another man before getting married
if yes, you should have know by now who your man is, so stop asking us questions you have answers to

in case you are a virgin, good for you because you had never have sex before so you wouldn't know if he is weak or not. you will just feel it is the best thing in the whole world.

and for the impotent part,if you are a virgin, you can wait and keep praying for him, i know you won't be hungry for sex since you've never had one

and for the opposite side, well you should have find out early with thesame trick you use to trap the other man in sex with you.
poor you girl
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by chelsea4su(f): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2006
shocked
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by 2dye4(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
@poster: are u the guy in the situation or just another concerned citizen?
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by eTzel(f): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
ha!God forbid! shocked.When a man is said to be impotent,It is either 1.He cannot perform at all,because erection cannot be reached or sustained;2.he cannot satisfy.
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by platinumnk(f): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
Who buys a car without test driving it first? grin
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by candylips(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
platinumnk:

lol gat ya wink
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by ebila(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
Busta:

Thats why its good to taste the banana b4 the done deal.

trial b4 error!
So true babe! wink

platinumnk:

I wonder o! undecided
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by 190: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
plat so u wanna test drive me 1st witot 1st paying my bride price,
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by kerosine: 1:40am On Oct 10, 2009
@weshe,thats why i hate xtianity bondage in marriage, for better or worse, atimes its purely for worse o, atleast hes to be blames for not telling u hes impotent,and if he finds it hard telling a lady,then he should not av gone to the extent of marriage to the lady,making the damsel undergo series of unreasonable fasting and prayer grin, i just pray its not me sha, i will just leave him no matter how far wiv gone,who no wan get pikin?or who no wan they scream "harder harder" grin grin
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by eyonigger(m): 2:27am On Oct 10, 2009
Hello yall, there is no need to talk too much stories. Just click on this link and see what the marital story tells us.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=189329176040&ref=mf
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by speachless(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2009
No coment
passing by
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by speachless(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2009
No coment
passing by
Re: Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? by candylips(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2009
speachless:

No coment
passing by

then remain speachless

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers / Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! / Guys Can U Take This Shit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.