Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) (59439 Views)

See The Most Beautiful Eyes On This Black Kid. / Photos: 12 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Beautiful Eyes / Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by olumzz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses: Most Beautiful
CHEESUS
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
_____

8 Likes

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by moneyhungry(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
g
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Berbertunde17th: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
fams please kindly help like the picture on this page http:///qjja43p thanks your votes count
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
irishCream: Lala...working towards becoming nairaland celebrity grin grin

@topic what most of them have is what we call 'cat eye'

But then admire the 'bold' eyes like that of Yemi blaq owing to the fact that I'm blessed wid tiny eyes
What do you want with a virgin dude? Fetish much? Just asking.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by victorix(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
half of dem na half-cast undecided
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Khalessi:
Give us your address,this your narcissistic behaviour is spiralling out of control we need to get you help very very fast.

I'm so tired of this Romanciella chick.. She gets on my nerves. Wonder what woulda happened if she had Beyonce or Nadia Buhari's looks.
Girl is more Narcissistic than Fvcking Narcissus himself! angry

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by iceberylin(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
what about Iceberylin's Eyes
the first Girls Eyes tho...so Beautiful
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Agozie48: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses:

What is beautiful in this eyes embarassed embarassed embarassed

Like seriously I was thinking the same thing
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=18pt]Sorry, except for the guy, the others are all makeover eyes from photoshopped pictures. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Tonytonic(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tonytonic

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by hannesy(f): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
londoner: ^^^^ The guy in the second pic is really handsome. He would still be fine even without light coloured eyes.
damm!!!!
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Mayor21(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chidinma my wife

5 Likes

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
BadBoy25: ahaha hypocrite black people loving colored eyes and anything close to caucasian features. I thought you were black and proud .... i guess you only say that to feel good about yourself because i've never heard japanese or chinese say they are oriental and proud .
Hypocrite pan africans and afrocentrics living in white societies and neighborhoods ,schooled in white societies ,and probably married to white women/men or light skin black women/men .
those who dare to reason beyond your average low IQ and those who have high standards and dare criticizes your ineptitude and mediocrity are termed uncle tom,self hating Negro,sell out ,trailer park redneck somewhere impersonating black, CIA agent ,racist etc.. ahahah hypocrites!!
hypocrites hating on America yet using american inventions such as computers ,internet,electricity,automobiles,television etc.
Ebola ,one of many tropical diseases such as malaria ,polio etc. is ravaging west and central africa. American scientist are busy in the lab investigating and mass producing zmapp medication which is extremely difficult to produce , to send to africa,yet these lazy retards who breed like rabbits and overpopulate the continent are busy creating conspiracy theories .
you've been watching too much Malcom X documentaries brah, chill

2 Likes

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by debrihachi(f): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
My eyes r prettier. ...lol
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by MizMyColi(f): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Me too! grin I have amazing piercing eyes. And Yes, I am a Celebrity cheesy
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by ifekemmy(f): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lalalallalallastica is soooo obsess with celebrities quote me wrong

May be his upcoming actor grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by sipitzzz(f): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmm....monalisa's own is contact lens oo...only if she can say d truth.neva evn believed dey weren't her natural eyes til I found out.make una ask her well oo lipsrsealed
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
lalasticlala: 14 Tonto
God. which kin conji be dis? see as my heart dey race fast as i been no see Tonto name. but as soon as i see number 14,my mind jst chill. Is dis Love? lust? infatuation? mumuness? or just Random conji
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
debrihachi: My eyes r prettier. ...lol
Pls,don't b offended. do u sch in Uniben?
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Busuyib(f): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
hannesy: Lalalallalallastica is soooo obsess with celebrities quote me wrong
true talk
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
lalasticlala: 15 chidinma
Why this chidimma is never relaxed in any pictures I have seen her..,even in her music videos.., everything seems forced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
irishCream: Lala...working towards becoming nairaland celebrity grin grin

@topic what most of them have is what we call 'cat eye'

But then admire the 'bold' eyes like that of Yemi blaq owing to the fact that I'm blessed wid tiny eyes
you've bn advocating for a "block" button ehn........considering your dp, ur d 1st NLnder i'd use it for
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tonytonic: Tonytonic

I'm tripping.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tonytonic: Tonytonic

Quite Charming. #Me likey
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Indializzie(f): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Those pixs with ladies spotting artificial eye lashes & contact lenses shld not be there...
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by gladlacute(f): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
This list is not complete without Omoni oboli
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Indializzie(f): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
I like Yemi Blak's...aka 'Isaiah'.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nicepoker(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yeaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin
curiouses:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na my Uncle's cousin father's younger brother
curiouses:

curiouses:

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by roufy235(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
lola eyes make sense die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.