Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free (26025 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Wildemex92(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
tk2: [color=#000099][/color]It means the transaction wasn't successful. U try it again. It happened to me too. Pls ensure to visit a good cyber cafe so u won't end up paying twice cos if ur money is deducted and u can't continue wit the registration process it means u haven't registered.after the online reg I printed my slip tot it was over till I got a message today. I did mine three weeks back and I got a messsage from NYSC today that Dear ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤ , your application for mobilization (2014 Batch C) is being processed. Your Call-up number shall be sent via SMS once mobilized. Which means I've completed the online process. Pls be patient if u've completed the reg cos urs too will be sent to you pls note only dose of us who wish to print their call up online shld be expecting such text.
at last my payment was successful. just waiting for my text from nysc
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by chrisantus25(f): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello pls I want 2 ask if we can stil pay d 4k n if we can view our bio-data dt we filled?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Good morning friends, hope u all are doing great.we nw have 10days to start of submission of masterlists by schools.
30days before registrations end.
33days to notification/release of call-up numbers.
46days to collection/printing of call-up letters.
53days to batch C'14 camp.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by judemorfy(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Please I filled 2014 as my year of graduation and I heard its suppose to be 2013,what do you suggest i do?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
tk2: Good morning friends, hope u all are doing great.we nw have 10days to start of submission of masterlists by schools.
30days before registrations end.
33days to notification/release of call-up numbers.
46days to collection/printing of call-up letters.
53days to batch C'14 camp.
baba o... Copy copy of life...grin
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
judemorfy: Please I filled 2014 as my year of graduation and I heard its suppose to be 2013,what do you suggest i do?
I suggest u leave it bro. It wont affect ur mobilization p. Bless!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wildemex92: at last my payment was successful. just waiting for my text from nysc
U may not get the pp text but be rest assured ur getting ur call up number on ur phone... Bless!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
chrisantus25: Hello pls I want 2 ask if we can stil pay d 4k n if we can view our bio-data dt we filled?
yes, you can pay d 4k after you've registered. And, no, you cant view ur bio-data once submitted. You will have access to print ur registeration print which only shows ur state of origin, lga, matric no, jamb reg no n so on.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
tk2: U can not make payment via ATM you won't even see the option there jst go with your ATM card to the cafe where you 'll be doing the online reg. U ll enta ur card number and pin at the cafe and the amount will be deducted and a confirmation pin sent to your mobile fone which will be used to complete the registration process. The pin sent to you only last for 3mins or less so you need to enta the code sent to your fone imediately. Failure to do so means u get multiple pins which makes the process difficult cos. You won't knw which pin to use, in my case I got four different pins.
Bro, you are wrong. You can make payment through the ATM but its quite complicated. Ask me how and i'll break it down...
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by judemorfy(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: I suggest u leave it bro. It wont affect ur mobilization p. Bless!
fnks Bro
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Framwaf4: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
I hve done my reg bt som days lata i got a mail statin my transaction is incomplete i've no intention of makin payment coz am cloz 2 skul, i went bck 2d cafe bt he tld me dat if dat it wasnt, he wud'nt ve been able 2 gve me my slip n he did my reg wit "no payment option" i dnt knw wat 2 do pls need ur advice
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Framwaf4: I hve done my reg bt som days lata i got a mail statin my transaction is incomplete i've no intention of makin payment coz am cloz 2 skul, i went bck 2d cafe bt he tld me dat if dat it wasnt, he wud'nt ve been able 2 gve me my slip n he did my reg wit "no payment option" i dnt knw wat 2 do pls need ur advice
Print the slip again... if you can, nothing is wrong wt ur reg but if u cant, u nid to re-register.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2014
judemorfy: fnks Bro
you welcome
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by chrisantus25(f): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: yes, you can pay d 4k after you've registered. And, no, you cant view ur bio-data once submitted. You will have access to print ur registeration print which only
shows ur state of origin, lga, matric no, jamb reg no n so on.
Tnx bro
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
chrisantus25:
Tnx bro
You welcome...
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Jaylord1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Will those who don't pay the 4k get call up number, or its only d letter they will get
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jaylord1: Will those who don't pay the 4k get call up number, or its only d letter they will get
They may/may not get it... You do not neccessarily nid it to work ur posting this time around though...
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by curiouses: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: They may/may not get it... You do not neccessarily nid it to work ur posting this time around though...

So how do one runz his posting without call up number?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Ayomax(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: You welcome...
Boss, need your advice on some issues, I did my registration yesterday which went well except my DOB, both the month n year were correct but the day was wrong, I saw 1st instead of 12th. is it necessary I correct this simple mistake?
my 2nd question, I have a close frnd of mine that used PD to gain admission to AAUA, she was given jamb registration number during her 200level, now she is trying to do the nysc registration but the site is showing invalid jamb registration number. she went to complain in the school but the school is kinda clueless on what action to take. any advice?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ayomax:
Boss, need your advice on some issues, I did my registration yesterday which went well except my DOB, both the month n year were correct but the day was wrong, I saw 1st instead of 12th. is it necessary I correct this simple mistake?
my 2nd question, I have a close frnd of mine that used PD to gain admission to AAUA, she was given jamb registration number during her 200level, now she is trying to do the nysc registration but the site is showing invalid jamb registration number. she went to complain in the school but the school is kinda clueless on what action to take. any advice?
The first question: You should just leave it like that as even trying to use ur WAEC to effect the change might complicate things the more except ur sure the DOB on ur waec is correct. Question 2: Tell ur friend to visit the jamb office in her state to complain since you guys have waited for more than 24hours. Or, you can drop the reg number here... I'll help sort it out on monday. Bless!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
curiouses:

So how do one runz his posting without call up number?
The new online stuff allows that. Hit me up and i'll let u in on it. You can make use of ur call up number if ur able to get it. But postings dey start b4 15/16th so using those oda tins fit b d key... NYSC tryna play a fast one on us. But mouth pass mouth grin
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Ayomax(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: The first question: You should just leave it like that as even trying to use ur WAEC to effect the change might complicate things the more except ur sure the DOB on ur waec is correct. Question 2: Tell ur friend to visit the jamb office in her state to complain since you guys have waited for more than 24hours. Or, you can drop the reg number here... I'll help sort it out on monday. Bless!
thx n God bless you. will send her registration number once I get it. one more thing I won't mind paying if your insider could influence my posting to 402
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by curiouses: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: The new online stuff allows that. Hit me up and i'll let u in on it. You can make use of ur call up number if ur able to get it. But postings dey start b4 15/16th so using those oda tins fit b d key... NYSC tryna play a fast one on us. But mouth pass mouth grin
Eyes wide open.. tongue
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Jaylord1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sodiqyinka please I need your contact...I av tins to discuss...tanx
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by life4lekan2: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mr sodiqyinka, really appreciate how you av been helping on this forum. I mean the timetable tins and others. I want to connect with you on whatsapp becos I av some questions to ask. 07069014761 thanks
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Jaylord1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mr Sodiqyinka,I feel its better I give yu my digit,just flash....07063359239
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ayomax:
thx n God bless you. will send her registration number once I get it. one more thing I won't mind paying if your insider could influence my posting to 402
Okay, where is 402? I knw 042 but 402? i hv no idea. grin
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
life4lekan2: Mr sodiqyinka, really appreciate how you av been helping on this forum. I mean the timetable tins and others. I want to connect with you on whatsapp becos I av some questions to ask. 07069014761 thanks
You can actually post anything u wanna ask on here... I've sent a msg on whatsapp newaiz.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Ayomax(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: Okay, where is 402? I knw 042 but 402? i hv no idea. grin
na error jawe, meant to write 042 (coal city state of mind)
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ayomax:
na error jawe, meant to write 042 (coal city state of mind)
i knew u made a mistake lol... pulling ur legs a lil bit proved to b a gud idea tho. wats up? u on bbm?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Ayomax(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: i knew u made a mistake lol... pulling ur legs a lil bit proved to b a gud idea tho. wats up? u on bbm?
yes Boss
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by ladokuntlad(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
sodiqyinka: you were trying to send me an email... I didnt get it. Drop wat ever issue(s) you are having and i'll see if i can answer them or if i can hlp u forward u to som1 dat can hlp.

pls boos how can i use my laptop to scan mai fingerprints?
Am using hp dm4... pls reply ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.