Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free (26032 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 11, 2014
How will NYSC detect cafes that charge more than N500?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by donTee01(m): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2014
Morning.
I made the online payment, and after tracking the transaction, i got this message "ID has been used". And have not received any feedback from sidmach support, any way forward please??

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2014
obasy09:
You report them.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Dejavu501(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2014
Pls I need help, i paid the 4k online yesterday but unlike my sister who paid yesterday as well I haven't recieved my call up no. Though the transaction was successful but instead of getting my callup no like my sis who also paid yesterday i got a mail saying that my application was being processed and that my call up no would be sent to me via Sms and email as soon as am mobilised and moreover I have done my final clearance in sch and I have collected my notification of result, but before commencementof the clearance my name was not on the list for mobilization so I went to sch to complain at the student affairs and I was told dat my name was on the master lisT and I was given the go ahead to commence my clearance and I have completed it. But wat am I to make of NYsc mail and the fact that I haven't received my call up no yet online despite the fact that i have paid successfully and the fact that ppele are beginning to see their call up no. Pls need someone to help me
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
The problem is from your schools it could be that your name wasn't sent to NYSC. Or it could be that your transaction is still being processed so be patient, if by monday u dnt see ur callup number then it means your name wasn't sent with the master list to nysc its happened to somany people.some the reason was that their jamb reg number wasn't sent to academic offiCe by your dept.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by okosunmichael22: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
if you are not verified from the headquarter office at Abuja and after paying the 4k will they send your call up number to your email?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by opomulerobanga: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls,i paid d 4k since last week thursday and I avn't gotten any call up number up till now. Just wanna know if dere is any problem
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Exercise little patience, pls what reply did you receive after making payment, if its still pending it means it wasn't done successful but if it was it could be that ur name wasn't forwarded frm ur sch cos that's the advantage we av over those that didn't pay the four k, dey might nt even be able to work service dis tyme around cos they haven't goten their callup till date wen posting will soon be out.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Vicky2k(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2014
obasy09:
I was charged N1000 for the NYSC Online Registration
http://nounstudentportal..com/2014/09/nysc-online-registration-issues.html
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by ovisduo: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2014
I registered online but do not pay the #4000,because I want to collect my call up letter in my school,will I be able to get my call up letter in my school? I really need answer pls adm
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by marystellachi: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please i haven't gotten any confirmatory mail to show dat i have paid. i paid last week Monday. though i printed out d slip dat showed dat my transaction was successful but nothing from NYSC. NO MAIL, NO TEXT. please help! I got mobilized in my school last month.
i also sent a mail to sidmech, laying my complaint and i sent him my ref no and transaction id 5days ago, but am yet to get a feedback from him. Please what could be delaying mine? Whats the way forward? im getting so pensive.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2014
If you paid and are yet to receive your callup from the school it is because callups are in schools but haven't been pasted but my guess is they ll be out this week, also those having complains about callup number should resend a copy of their transaction together with the slip printed to NYSC and Sidmatech if they haven't replied you cos this online stuff faced a lot of challenges cos our batch are the pioneer batch and I think batch A15 will experience better service, most people complain about their transactions here but some caused or are a result of what they are facing cos NYSC gave a list of accredited cyber cafe's for this online Reg some due to the fact that they think they know computer may decide to gamble and do their reg at home or with someones laptop it might work but all this cybercafe are integrated with Nysc for data collection and provisions were made for them. Its not something to play with, clearly from my point of view the way things are going working of service now dey like say u dey apply for NDA does who paid online enjoyed their 4k in the sence that they got their callups ontime to influence their posting whereas those that didn't dnt even knw when to see theirs and posting have been done allready.anyway sha best of luck to all of yhu Otondos come 4th Nov.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning pals, tweenty days more to go hope we r all praparing well, best of luck to ya all
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by EfHenshaw: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Hi Everyone, please i need a reply urgently thanks.

After filling in all my details as i clicked preview it showed a message that was something like this 'this matric number has already been used for registration' i guess that means someone has already registered with my no.
went to school - student affairs - they said they don't know what to do about it, went to the NYSC Secretariat here in calabar, a staff - who handles matters like this - said i shouldn't worry, that whether i do the online reg. or not my call up no. and letter will still be sent to my school as usual.

this morning a friend told me his call up no. has been sent to his email ad. so I'm getting worried. the call up no. list hasn't gotten to school yet.
My folks are disturbing me everyday like i should disregard what the NYSC staff told me and find a way to solve the problem - which i dont know how to -

so, did anyone experience a problem like this? How did you solve it?
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this.

Like i said i need an urgent reply please.

Thanks Nairalanders.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
EfHenshaw:
Hi Everyone, please i need a reply urgently thanks.

After filling in all my details as i clicked preview it showed a message that was something like this 'this matric number has already been used for registration' i guess that means someone has already registered with my no.
went to school - student affairs - they said they don't know what to do about it, went to the NYSC Secretariat here in calabar, a staff - who handles matters like this - said i shouldn't worry, that whether i do the online reg. or not my call up no. and letter will still be sent to my school as usual.

this morning a friend told me his call up no. has been sent to his email ad. so I'm getting worried. the call up no. list hasn't gotten to school yet.
My folks are disturbing me everyday like i should disregard what the NYSC staff told me and find a way to solve the problem - which i dont know how to -

so, did anyone experience a problem like this? How did you solve it?
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this.

Like i said i need an urgent reply please.

Thanks Nairalanders.
Its too late.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by hector670: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
I have a problem with my registration no,the one that was sent to nysc is different from the one I was admitted with..but I did my nysc reg with the correct one,,pls what can I do about that
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by hector670: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2014
I have a problem with my registration no,the one that was sent to nysc is different from the one I was admitted with..but I did my nysc reg with the correct one,,pls what can I do about that
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2014
Good morning to you all. Let me start by answering ur queries, if your matric number was used by some one who forgot his/her matric number and u've laid complain without receieving feed back I still think its posible for you to be mobilized, the reason for this online is to accelerate reg in camp thereby reducing the workload of NYSC staff, so if u r sure your school sent ur name then you might still be lucky my advice for you is to wait till ur sch have pasted callup numbers if urs is there you won't have problem in camp and any moment from nw they shld be out in schools so please exercise little patience. This one's for Hector, you don't need to panic cos what really maters is details you forward to NYSC cos you ll bring along your credentials and once every detail tally with what you present you won't have a problem. Sometimes the fault is not from you but you feel your caused it, I registered online too but when I printed some of my details where altered but am not worried cos they designed the software and they will deinately have to experience some of this issues since its the first time. Cheers
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by moses4id(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
hi guys can i still make payment or is too late
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2014
Its late for payment now pls dnt bother cos the deadline has expired. Any payment for online reg is at ur own risk.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by chrisantus25(f): 1:28am On Oct 17, 2014
moses4id:
hi guys can i still make payment or is too late
U can, a frnd of mine paid yesterday n got his call up numba immediately
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Kachi188(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Its too late.
I have an issue. I have gotten my call up no, but an error was made on the name on the list my school pasted. JAMB made a mistake in my admission letter, and it seems dat wrong name is what is in Nysc database. Will this affect my service/clearance at camp? They pasted onyekachi instead of onyedikachi, bt other names are correct. Should i approach the SA dept in school? Your assistance is greatly required
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by dania30(f): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Kachi188:

I have an issue. I have gotten my call up no, but an error was made on the name on the list my school pasted. JAMB made a mistake in my admission letter, and it seems dat wrong name is what is in Nysc database. Will this affect my service/clearance at camp? They pasted onyekachi instead of onyedikachi, bt other names are correct. Should i approach the SA dept in school? Your assistance is greatly required
I think u should chill and make every necessary corrections in camp. I don't think it's gonna pose as a problem
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Kachi188:

And you called this a problem? Just wait till you get to camp. You will be able to correct it. Cheers
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by SarahSanni: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good day,
I am a prospective corp member of batch C 2014. I did my online registration and online payment of 4,000 naira on 8 October 2014. It has got to my notice that other prospective corp members have been receiving their call up numbers but unfortunately i have not received mine.
This has been a source of concern to me so i would love the organizers of NYSC to please look into the situation.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by SarahSanni: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good day,
I am a prospective corp member of batch C 2014. I did my online registration and online payment of 4,000 naira on 8 October 2014. It has got to my notice that other prospective corp members have been receiving their call up numbers but unfortunately i have not received mine.
This has been a source of concern to me so i would love the organizers of NYSC to please look into the situation.My details is as follows:
Name: Sanni Ann Adedayo
D.O.B: 25 August 1991
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single
Origin: Ibadan North West Local Govt. of Oyo State
Institution: Landmark University
Course: Mathematics
Matric Number: 10CF000566
JAMB Reg. Number: 05623630CC
transaction ref no 2014105049802116
Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Framwaf4: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Loool. No fear na mistake grin
Yeey i got mobilized
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Framwaf4:

Yeey i got mobilized
Congrats. I told you not to worry. Cheers

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
SarahSanni:
Good day,
This has been a source of concern to me so i would love the organizers of NYSC to please look into the situation.My details is as follows:
Name: Sanni Ann Adedayo
D.O.B: 25 August 1991
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single
Origin: Ibadan North West Local Govt. of Oyo State
Institution: Landmark University
Course: Mathematics
Matric Number: 10CF000566
JAMB Reg. Number: 05623630CC
transaction ref no 2014105049802116
Thanks
Was the payment successful?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Framwaf4: 6:06am On Oct 18, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Congrats. I told you not to worry. Cheers
grin tnx
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Sanni, my advice for you is to go to a court and get a sworn affidevit from the court with ur correct name on it so that u won't need to worry in camp incase sometin comes up, that's jst the only tin that will vindicate you.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by don4luv: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
“Corpers wee” “waa!” it’s a day to the beginning of the National Youth Service Corps journey for another NYSC batch C 2014 coming up on the 4th of november! And I can imagine the mix of emotions they are going through. NYSC is a federal program that was created in 1973 “to reconstruct, reconcile and rebuild the country after the Nigerian Civil war.” The program is intended to teach Nigerian youth the spirit of collective responsibility, selfless service to the community, and unity (regardless of cultural or social background).
There is a group chat on whatsapp for all prospective Corps member NYSC batch C 2014, who are willing to join to get updated on topics such assad1.) Learning all about Nigeria’s NYSC program. (2.) Basic Tips for Surviving Nigeria’s NYSC (3.) 9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful NYSC Service Year! (4)How Do I Secure a Job Before Passing Out as a Youth Corper and many more. To join the group chat add dis number on whatsapp 07033994318 to be added immediately. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.