Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? (8338 Views)

How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics) / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

Guy?!

Talk true? Shey you sabi copy for class well well?
ur profile pix already described hw foolish u are... We have a lot of scholars here on Nairaland who seem to overlook other ppl's grammatical error.. Am very sure ur type who alwz try to belittle other people"s entity jst to make fun are mostly those below average.. Am sure u ar one of those struggling to get a 'D'

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by audreybrian(f): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2014
SuperMartins: Ever told ur parents abt his attachments?
No.I threatened him once when it became too much but he pleaded with me not to so i did not.

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by audreybrian(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Crocz:

And what happens when/if you become romantically attracted to him?...when somebody becomes persistent, you begin to admire their determination...just human nature
Hey,he is my brother,that can never happen and he cant even resort to r.ape because he can never hurt me,that i know for sure.I believe with time he will stop.

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Crocz(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Hey,he is my brother,that can never happen and he cant even resort to r.ape because he can never hurt me,that i know for sure.I believe with time he will stop.

I hope so too grin
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
No.I threatened him once when it became too much but he pleaded with me not to so i did not.
hmmm...I wuld av wanted u to tell them but dat wuld shake d family's background...nice to know he's stopped...get him a sweet gf,his type probably ur nice,clean friend...his urge aint cool! Btw,u look beautiful tho'..

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by audreybrian(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
SuperMartins: hmmm...I wuld av wanted u to tell them but dat wuld shake d family's background...nice to know he's stopped...get him a sweet gf,his type probably ur nice,clean friend...his urge aint cool! Btw,u look beautiful tho'..
Thanks.He have a beautiful girlfriend and no he hasn't stopped. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Elkewwty(f): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
No, we dont share the same rooom undecided

@op Na only one room una get for una house
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Spotless180(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
stop tempting ur brother. tell him to stop such acts. when my sister is dressing or undressing i usually walk out nt dat she asked me to. though she does dat most times in my presence.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Elkewwty: No, we dont share the same rooom undecided

@op Na only one room una get for una house
hahahahahah one room ke ? U wan use me wash abi... My frnd stays in one room apartment... * u knw student tins na*grin
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Spotless180: stop tempting ur brother. tell him to stop such acts. when my sister is dressing or undressing i usually walk out nt dat she asked me to. though she does dat most times in my presence.
that's d way it's supposed to be
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
That awkward moment wen one stays in one room apartment... Would u tell everybody to get out of d room jst because u wan dress? Lwkmd
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: ur profile pix already described hw foolish u are... We have a lot of scholars here on Nairaland who seem to overlook other ppl's grammatical error.. Am very sure ur type who alwz try to belittle other people"s entity jst to make fun are mostly those below average.. Am sure u ar one of those struggling to get a 'D'

[b]You tried harder this time around and still failed...

First of all, it’s not 'Am' but 'I'm'.. It’s a very recurrent grammatical error that many people make.. Consider this a free lesson.

Now to address the remaining foolishness as contained in your post.. I simply was amazed at how a supposedly educated individual would type up a post and reference a Male character in his/her write-up with a feminine pronoun. You kept referring to your Male friend as 'her' and with the way it was recurrent, it shows that must be the maximum level of your intellectual capacity. Meaning you are actually dumber than a 2nd grader.

Now it’s very unwise to attack a person who is trying to correct you. What that does is actually aggravate a bad situation to worse. I am in a very good mood otherwise I would have ridiculed you to the point that you would actually start to loathe yourself and regret not paying attention to your teachers in Primary school.

And on the Question of struggling with a 'D' grade... Don’t even go there Kimosabe grin..

The University I graduated from, you can’t enter with a 'D' in English or any of your core subjects.. The Job I currently work today, you wouldn’t have passed the 'application' process with grammar such as this drivel you put up here.. And my job description requires you to have above average mastery of the English Language amongst other requirements. grin So be cool.. If you were smart, you would have noticed how I don’t type in the juvenile short text that you do.. That shows maturity, intelligence and class.

Now your post is what is actually giving you away as a reetard. Rather than waste your time online posting such foolishness, go enroll with a tutor to teach you all that you cheated your way past in Primary school. Reason:: There is only so far cheating can take you.. [/b]

8 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Mrblaze06: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
please and please,report him since he hasn't stop..
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Elkewwty(f): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahah one room ke ? U wan use me wash abi... My frnd stays in one room apartment... * u knw student tins na*grin

okay.

better wink
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Elkewwty(f): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

First of all, it’s not 'Am' but 'I'm'.. It’s a very recurrent grammatical error that many people make.. Consider this a free lesson.

Now to address the remaining foolishness as contained in your post.. I simply was amazed at how a supposedly educated individual would type up a post and reference a Male character in his/her write-up with a feminine pronoun. You kept referring to your Male friend as 'her' and with the way it was recurrent, it shows that must be the maximum level of your intellectual capacity. Meaning you are actually dumber than a 2nd grader.

Now it’s very unwise to attack a person who is trying to correct you. What that does is actually aggravate a bad situation to worse. I am in a very good mood otherwise I would have ridiculed you to the point that you would actually start to loathe yourself and regret not paying attention to your teachers in Primary school.

And on the Question of struggling with a 'D' grade... Don’t even go there Kimosabe grin..

The University I graduated from, you can’t enter with a 'D' in English or any of your core subjects.. The Job I currently work today, you wouldn’t have passed the 'application' process with grammar such as this drivel you put up here.. And my job description requires you to have above average mastery of the English Language amongst other requirements. grin So be cool.. If you were smart, you would have noticed how I don’t type in the juvenile short text that you do.. That shows maturity, intelligence and class.

Now your post is what is actually giving you away as a reetard. Rather than waste your time online posting such foolishness, go enroll with a tutor to teach you all that you cheated your way past in Primary school. Reason:: There is only so far cheating can take you.. [/b]

Hmmmm, I love this wink
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

[b]You tried harder this and still failed...

what is dis man saying , ODE !!! The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult. A fool is quick-tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted.. Ride on and start displaying ur foolishness now that we know you work in Central bank

6 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Elkewwty(f): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian: My brother have watched me dress up couple of times.He even volunters to help hook my bra but i stopped him when i discovered he always use the opportunity to grab my boobs.I walk into his room too atimes dressing up.No big deal guys.

wink wink
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Elkewwty(f): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: what is dis man saying , ODE !!! The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult. A fool is quick-tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted.. Ride on and start displaying ur foolishness now that we know you work in Central bank

Dont mind that guy, he has forgotten what the bible say

Proverbs 29:23
23 Arrogance will bring your downfall, but if you are humble, you will be respected..

Btw...the guy understand English very well, i salute him for that

But using it in flaming his ego will bring about his destruction grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by audreybrian(f): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Spotless180: stop tempting ur brother. tell him to stop such acts. when my sister is dressing or undressing i usually walk out nt dat she asked me to. though she does dat most times in my presence.
Excuse me?tempting? He is my brother and he has the right to walk into my room anytime.He dint do anything wrong.Your mind is just corrupt.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Thanks.He have a beautiful girlfriend and no he hasn't stopped. cool
Wlcm smiley ...Anyways,dis is an open forum...I guess I shuld stop digging into ur privacy but hey,dnt let it go too far...Stay gud,dear
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: what is dis man saying , ODE !!! The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult. A fool is quick-tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted.. Ride on and start displaying ur foolishness now that we know you work in Central bank

I never told you where I worked.. Just thought to let you know that struggling academically was never an issue with me even as at when I was a student so let's not walk that line.

And I am not angry.. just surprised at how brave you still are despite the fact that your horrendously scripted post stands as a witness against you.

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Orunto: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Once you are 12 and above, you stop appearing unclad and an experiment for biology studies before anyone, relations or not.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by audreybrian(f): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mrblaze06: please and please,report him since he hasn't stop..
My dad will scold him and i dont want him hurt.I know he will eventually stop.I turn my back on him now when he walks in on me though he dosnt walk in as much as before and i dont let him help in hooking my bra again.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Elkewwty:

Dont mind that guy, he has forgotten what the bible say

Proverbs 29:23
23 Arrogance will bring your downfall, but if you are humble, you will be respected..

Btw...the guy understand English very well, i salute him for that

But using it in flaming his ego will bring about his destruction grin grin
that's it jawe my dear.. I wonder d height he has gotten to dat he's already usin himself as a case study.. one of the stupidest things I've
ever seen (and that never seems to go
away) is the farce of Internet bragging... I guess if Bill Gates was to insult someone, I guess he wldnt utter d crap dis so called nincompoop posted
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Elkewwty(f): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
dp
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Elkewwty(f): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: that's it jawe my dear.. I wonder d height he has gotten to dat he's already usin himself as a case study.. one of the stupidest things I've
ever seen (and that never seems to go
away) is the farce of Internet bragging... I guess if Bill Gates was to insult someone, I guess he wldnt utter d crap dis so called nincompoop posted

You too.

you sabi insult undecided you don dey insult the guy since undecided

Abegg, e don do wink
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Elkewwty:

You too.

you sabi insult undecided you don dey insult the guy since undecided

Abegg, e don do wink
u see ehn my dear, since I've been on Nairaland and as humble as I am, dis is d first tym I wld post annoyingly..
Most people who insult oda ppl ar insecure. Dey think dat it wil mak dem feel better if dey put someone else down, or they insult d oda person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.
Mature people can communicate with others without insulting them... He's stil d first person dat wld make me undersrtand dat using of abbreviations during an informal chat is a crime... D guy don shine today.. * congrats 2 him*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Elkewwty(f): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: u see ehn my dear, since I've been on Nairaland and as humble as I am, dis is d first tym I wld post annoyingly..
Most people who insult oda ppl ar insecure. Dey think dat it wil mak dem feel better if dey put someone else down, or they insult d oda person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.
Mature people can communicate with others without insulting them... He's stil d first person dat wld make me undersrtand dat using of abbreviations for an informally chat is a crime... D guy don shine today.. * congrats 2 him*

God love those who are humble.

That is my point.

Have a nice day wink
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Elkewwty:

God love those who are humble.

That is my point.

Have a nice day wink
thanks jawe
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Sehindemi(f): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

shocked
Like seriously Blockus,It hasn't got to dis extent.
Mistakes are liable to be made,Since no 1 z perfect!
A graduate from a respected university shud behave like 1,not by exchanging insults on NL. undecided
Make op self they watch im grammar next time grin (no insult meant)
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sehindemi:
shocked
Like seriously Blockus,It hasn't got to dis extent.
Mistakes are liable to be made,Since no 1 z perfect!
A graduate from a respected university shud behave like 1,not by exchanging insults on NL. undecided
Make op self they watch im grammar next time grin (no insult meant)

I stand to be corrected cos nobody is an island of knowledge and we are to learn frm each other and correct each other's mistake buh d manner at which he attacked me was kinda embarrassing and childish... He was telling me I was making use of abbreviations, pointed out my errors and he considers dat as a crime hurling expensive insults at me.., Can you Imagine? Ooooh common life is too short typing without abbreviating esp wen chatting
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Chairbabe: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: wat if u were d one ?
me? I go comot undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend / Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / I Mess(fart) A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.