Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

When Will We Have Goodnews From The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will We Have Goodnews From The North? (479 Views)

What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters / GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate / Goodnews - Corps Members To Earn Between N28,000 To N29,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will We Have Goodnews From The North? by hopilo: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
The northern part of Nigeria for some years now has been one bad news or the other, if there is no suicide bombing and BH overrunning a communities in Borno, it will be Fulani herdsmen and farmers killing each other. just watch channels this evening and the news I see is thousands displaced people from Nassarawa. I am just tire of this news and I wonder how come my community, L.G.A and State is at peace? is it that we don't have the tendency to fight and kill each other or is it that we make conscious effort to be at peace? What is that thing that is lacking in the North that makes them prone to crisis? NEED ANSWERS MY FRIENDS.
Re: When Will We Have Goodnews From The North? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Never
Re: When Will We Have Goodnews From The North? by hopilo: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
cry
jerseyboy: Never
NO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry

(1) (Reply)

Ondo APC Faults Plan To Recruit Teachers / . / Gambia Passes Bill Imposing Life Sentences For Gay Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.