Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? (841 Views)

Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Let me know your answer once you have downloaded and listened to the audio in the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1s1mk9542b23ntb/wake%20up%20call.mp3?dl=0&fb=1&fb_action_ids=10152418898263640&fb_action_types=dropboxdropbox%3Aadd&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B697800813623197%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22dropboxdropbox%3Aadd%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
No

2 Likes

Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by rawpadgin(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2014
they are all the same
same palmie inside new keg

2 Likes

Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by ola6: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2014
They are not good enough for Lagos, how much more Nigeria?!

2 Likes

Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by cushycute(f): 3:10am On Aug 29, 2014
We can't trust any political party at this point, all we need is change. Trying out something new is not bad. There has not been any meaningful changes since PDP has been in power. The manifestoes re still the same; good electricity, good roads, health care. No promise kept, no delivery . Am not a fan of any political party but I blve in trying out new things.

1 Like

Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by whitecat007: 4:05am On Aug 29, 2014
We have to try and see!
Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2014
All of you saying try and see.. I beg you to click on that link to download and listen. You will be SHOCKED at what APC has in store for you. I'm trying to get the word out before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by Iluvberem: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2014
No

1 Like

Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by ShineuEye: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2014
They're bunch of jweeds, where have jweeds done good in the world? Trust jweeds at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2014
God save Nigeria
Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by Goandie: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
cushycute: We can't trust any political party at this point, all we need is change. Trying out something new is not bad. There has not been any meaningful changes since PDP has been in power. The manifestoes re still the same; good electricity, good roads, health care. No promise kept, no delivery . Am not a fan of any political party but I blve in trying out new things.

I agree with you, all we need is sumthing different PDP don suffer urs plenty we are tired, let try APC suffering let see if it is better or not.
We just need 2 breathe in new fresh Air dis present one is polluted
Re: Are APC Really Good For Nigeria? by Goandie: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2014
jacobscros: All of you saying try and see.. I beg you to click on that link to download and listen. You will be SHOCKED at what APC has in store for you. I'm trying to get the word out before it's too late.

Pple like you make mi sick.
PDP is not d ebola of dis nation and APC is HIV choose one

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Nans? Endorsing Gej And Commanding Students To Vote Gej / Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan / In 2015, There ‘ll Be Calamity If… — Tobun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.