Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Father's Best Food - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Father's Best Food (1985 Views)

The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. / How My Father Became My Son In Law- Very Real. / ~~my~best~food~~ (((in Not Less Than 450 Words))) (2) (3) (4)

My Father's Best Food by razor(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2005
A primary school teacher once asked his pupils to name their respective dad's occupation and favorite food:
Pupil 1: My dad is an accountant, and his favorite food is Fried Rice and Chicken
Pupil 2: My dad is an electrical engineer, and his favorite Pounded Yam with Egusi Soup.
Pupil 3: My dad is a medical doctor, and his favorite food is Gari and vegetable
Pupil 4: My dad is a civil servant, and his favorite food is Rice and Dodo
Pupil 5: (thought for a while) My dad is a police man, and his favorite food Gulder and Pepper Soup
Re: My Father's Best Food by goodguy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2005
rolleyes
Re: My Father's Best Food by hotangel2(f): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2005
haha.. each father with their standards. cheesy
Re: My Father's Best Food by goodguy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2005
Re: My Father's Best Food by hotangel2(f): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2005
ohh come on cookie-lips. you still dont get it?
Re: My Father's Best Food by eveseh(f): 3:43pm On May 21, 2006
Re: My Father's Best Food by Ddii(f): 1:14pm On May 22, 2006
my father is a farmer and his favourite food is bobozi(cassava flakes) and coconut
my father is a chief and his favorite food is starch and 'owo'
Re: My Father's Best Food by micklplus(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2006
you got it so right on that police stuff cos they can cancel bottle die cheesy na so them go dey sip am and them go they gulp am with a very hot pepper soup and or isiewu and or nkwobi by the time the get to their check point, na so so belching them go belch .

Nice joke
Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: My Father's Best Food by spikelord(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2006
Thatz why they have big tummies,

and their big tummies won't make them active! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Father's Best Food by spikelord(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2006
Thatz why they have big tummies,

and their big tummies won't make them active! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Father's Best Food by diddy4(m): 1:40am On May 23, 2006

Boy/girl Call Summary / Chicken Story ( Mind Blowing Climax ) / The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband!