Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? (1532 Views)

Eight (8) Silly Things Men Do During $.ex That Leads To Pregnancy / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by chimerase2: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Would you keep them in your Facebook, whatsapp twitter or whatever website that everyone can see you guys are still virtual friends? Or would you take them off because you wouldn't want to see them with someone new, etc
It happened to me shaa my wife in skul left me when I left skul maybe she couldn't bear the distance but she told me we will be friends only for her to do the mindful before she did that when ever I see her on FB I will tease her by saying how re u ma ex babe hope u re doing fine with your new babe, that was how it happened oh cheesy
So guys will u delete ur EX in any of the social network
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2014
I will delete him especially if I still have feelings for him and he's moved on, (I cannot come and go and die)

1 Like

Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by vizkiz: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2014
there is nothing as sweet as letting your ex know that life has been better inxe she/he left wink
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by gegeski: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2014
Wht am I kipin it for? D moment mine ws calld an EX, I deleted evry tin dt hs to do wit her. If we accidentally see on d way or an occassion we greet.
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by eme40rald(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2014
yea I would delete him..What's past is past
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by chimerase2: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
eme40rald: yea I would delete him..What's past is past
but u agreed that both of u will be friends undecided
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Tallesty1(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2014
It depends on how the relationship ended.
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Crocz(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Extinguish, Exterminate, Expire, Exchange...when you reflect on the meaning of "ex" here, you'll find out that it means or closely means "REMOVE"!
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by jennylove7575(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2014
U guys make the ex thing sound like war. I won't delete my ex from any of my social network. That is childish. When I gave my ex my body doesnt mean I sold it to him. Wen he gave me his doesn't mean he sold it to me neither. Its a free world. If for some reason, relationship didn't work out, doesn't make me or him an enemy...there are people who are better placed in your heart than in your life....all this small pikin talks sef.. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by chimerase2: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2014
jennylove7575: U guys make the ex thing sound like war. I won't delete my ex from any of my social network. That is childish. When I gave my ex my body doesnt mean I sold it to him. Wen he gave me his doesn't mean he sold it to me neither. Its a free world. If for some reason, relationship didn't work out, doesn't make me or him an enemy...there are people who are better placed in your heart than in your life....all this small pikin talks sef.. grin grin cheesy
same here cheesy
All my EX if I don't hv dem in any of the social network that means dey dnt hv a browsing fone cheesy
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Crocz: Extinguish, Exterminate, Expire, Exchange...when you reflect on the meaning of "ex" here, you'll find out that it means or closely means "REMOVE"!

I agree!
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by doris4u(f): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Deleting him shows am so much pained. ,wldnt do dat undecided
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by priscaoge(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
doris4u: Deleting him shows am so much pained. ,wldnt do dat undecided
What if u still love him n he Keep posting pics of his new found love on social networks? And Maybe u haven't moved on?

1 Like

Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nope...all of them dey dia.
If dey put pic that I like sef, I will like it, even the one with dia current girlfriends.
Recently they are the ones deleting me... undecided
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Dygeasy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
We make EXes to get better, learn, concentrate or whatever but not to make enemies so why delete from social networks?

The one at the receiving end fit vex sha. So it's subjective.
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Dygeasy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
jennylove7575: U guys make the ex thing sound like war. I won't delete my ex from any of my social network. That is childish. When I gave my ex my body doesnt mean I sold it to him. Wen he gave me his doesn't mean he sold it to me neither. Its a free world. If for some reason, relationship didn't work out, doesn't make me or him an enemy...there are people who are better placed in your heart than in your life....all this small pikin talks sef.. grin grin cheesy
I'm glad you typed the bolded. You are sensible.
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dygeasy: I'm glad you typed the bolded. You are sensible.
LOL!
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by OohMpa: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why would ooh Mpa delete current, 1 month, 5 yr old ex? angry

Don't you have feelings for her pünny? angry

Don't you want to tap that pünny? angry

Haven't you heard of Okafor's law? angry

Ooh Mpa got 3 exes at his beck and call wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nope...all of them dey dia.
If dey put pic that I like sef, I will like it, even the one with dia current girlfriends.
Recently they are the ones deleting me... undecided
Ah! But I never delete you O! smiley Lolzz
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Crocz(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
SuperMartins: Ah! But I never delete you O! smiley Lolzz

Stay off bro...she's been taken grin
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
SuperMartins: Ah! But I never delete you O! smiley Lolzz
Hehe, na u no wan delete me na...lol

1 Like

Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Crocz:

Stay off bro...she's been taken grin
Lolz...nah,she's taken from us both...altho',I dnt mind been d side niccur...u culd body-guard us,bruff.... smiley
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by onstelly(f): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
vizkiz: there is nothing as sweet as letting your ex know that life has been better inxe she/he left wink
You can say that again and again
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by happyjuliet(f): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
I no go tink am twice sharp sharp, I go delete am 4 my FB or any other social network way in dey.
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by chimerase2: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
OohMpa: Why would ooh Mpa delete current, 1 month, 5 yr old ex? angry

Don't you have feelings for her pünny? angry

Don't you want to tap that pünny? angry

Haven't you heard of Okafor's law? angry

Ooh Mpa got 3 exes at his beck and call wink

oohmpa grin
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Crocz(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
SuperMartins: Lolz...nah,she's taken from us both...altho',I dnt mind been d side niccur...u culd body-guard us,bruff.... smiley

No prob as long as I get to stand by her side grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by doris4u(f): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
What if u still love him n he Keep posting pics of his new found love on social networks? And Maybe u haven't moved on?
wat if he posts pix nd still loves me?nt evry one in a relationship lare in luv,most are 4 benefits
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by priscaoge(f): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2014
doris4u: wat if he posts pix nd still loves me?nt evry one in a relationship lare in luv,most are 4 benefits
Yea I agree with u. Not all in a relationship are happy,but seriously I do delete n block them. Lol

#TeamSingle

2 Likes

Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Elkewwty(f): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2014
chimerase2: Would you keep them in your Facebook, whatsapp twitter or whatever website that everyone can see you guys are still virtual friends? Or would you take them off because you wouldn't want to see them with someone new, etc
It happened to me shaa my wife in skul left me when I left skul maybe she couldn't bear the distance but she told me we will be friends only for her to do the mindful before she did that when ever I see her on FB I will tease her by saying how re u ma ex babe hope u re doing fine with your new babe, that was how it happened oh cheesy
So guys will u delete ur EX in any of the social network

I will not only delete him I would kill him if i posses a Gun grin grin

RIP nigga undecided
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2014
chimerase2: but u agreed that both of u will be friends undecided
yex dear d fact dat the relationship is no more those nt mean they shld be enemies. You knw d world is too smal 4 dat
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by toliamy: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Tallesty1: It depends on how the relationship ended.

I Agree..... i still have contact with my First love both bbm and fb... we broke due to circumstances.
Re: Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? by nellyelitz(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Dygeasy: I'm glad you typed the bolded. You are sensible.
I always have the reason for making u my choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.