Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC (17472 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration / 4 Sci-fi Technologies That May Soon Come To Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Kunle106(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Gboliwe: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Reminds me of the movie "Person of Interest". You are being watched.

If it will curb the violence, by all means.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2014
_____

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by 9jatatafo(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2014
This is what NCC said about SIM registration, we have registered our SIMs and still NCC is clueless. Next is listening to phone conversation and I wonder what the result would be. The best way to kill off BOKO HARAM is for the govt to identify the sponsors of BOKO HARAM and freeze their account and arrest them. When this is done, the boys in the bush will not get financial supplies and the group will die. Not this useless NCC saying they want to listen to phone conversation. Clueless people.

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Munalove(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Warlord3000: Thunder fire anyone who listens to my conversation..

Well na dem sabi.. Dem ear go just block after listening to me and my baby phone$ex. tongue
chai bad pikin.phonesex? Lmao
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by ayusco85(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Talk about spying on their citizens..... The movei serries "Person of interest" comes to mind....... The machine
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Jdfada: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2014
So the government hasn't been listening in on our phone calls until now? Can't believe
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Dreyl(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Really grin
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by BetaTechnicians: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2014
they don't need to monitor the calls, except when investigation requires it. all they need is to keep logs

____________________________________________________________________________________
In other News, get our cheap laptops and gadgets for sale...
https://www.nairaland.com/betatechnicians/topics
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by alotofgrace(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2014
not with our current uneducated leaders who may had it over to those guys unknowingly
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by houseoftuition: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by chronique(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2014
They shouldn't just monitor calls,they should monitor all forms of telecom and electronic communications,including bbm,whatsapp,emails,etc. They should look at how to work with RIM and whatsapp so they can assist in providing info on communications that could cause a serious security breach in the country.
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by dude99(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2014
undecidedSo you guys want to start abusing rights right,it is then that one of the NCC worker's wife will come to news and start saying her husbad monitors her calls...is okay,don't worry those bad guys will devise another way of communication... probably like Iris they will be commucating through newspaper! foolish govt,instead of them to create an organisation that deals with tracking terrorist with computers,CCTV images,video and employ lots of experts and field agents.

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by egopersonified(f): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2014
And who will monitor the monitors? Hope some 'dignitaries' wont be left out of this monitoring? NCC, i dey watch una for 3D
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by allanphash7(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2014
na dem sabi, what me i want is to tell airtel to stop charging 10naira for me2u transfer, this is even more than the ñormal SMS
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by fiverrwin(f): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
for where
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Originalsly: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2014
I can't believe people are ready to give up their right to privacy. Afergiving the FG the power to invade your right to privacy how will you stop them when they expand the'security measures' to other areas?....like searching your house at any time?....doing body searches?....arresting and detaining you indifinitely without charges or notification to your family? Ones who can't see farther than their noses will claim if you have nothing to hide or planning anything illegal you should give the FG the power. Long ago...when the US used to respect the right to privacy......President Nixon was forced to resign from office just because....simply because....because all he did was just get his guys to listen in to someone else's conversation. Shine your eyes.

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by horlabiyi(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Late starters
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by GodMode: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Smh.... Nigerians don't care about their privacy...

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by StealthyMe(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2014
hushmail: if NCC is not already monitoring calls in collaboration wt DSS then some thing is wrong

CIA is monitoring calls worldwide

You know,i was just wondering....

Our calls are already being monitored ; by the CIA!
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by o2k(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Only the wicked runneth when no man pursueth. That is to say, i got nothing to worry about
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by roufy235(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2014

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by omoredia: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2014
^&**(

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Djbaka(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2014
This is just a first step in the plenty steps needed. undecided

Common! you watch movies. What if you listen, then what?!

How about voice recognition? There is this device that makes the voice sound like Big Brother's own. grin

These guys use secured lines, makes them untraceable. cry

Nigeria is moving forward, but going at Mikel's pace embarassed

Well, i'll say CIA was here 25years ago. angry

#myown1kobo
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by alphaomega(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2014
is dat wat dey shld b doin now?

Tell dem to instruct dose telecoms bullys 2cut down dier charges joor...

Who snd dem to dey monitor calls?

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2014
dude99: undecidedSo you guys want to start abusing rights right,it is then that one of the NCC worker's wife will come to news and start saying her husbad monitors her calls...is okay,don't worry those bad guys will devise another way of communication... probably like Iris they will be commucating through newspaper! foolish govt,instead of them to create an organisation that deals with tracking terrorist with computers,CCTV images,video and employ lots of experts and field agents.

Thank you. They want to spy on the opposition. This government doesn't care about protecting its citizens, only staying in power. I would think this was obvious.

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by ideee03(f): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2014
Hahaha...yeye dey smell
Warlord3000: Thunder fire anyone who listens to my conversation..

Well na dem sabi.. Dem ear go just block after listening to me and my baby phone$ex. tongue

Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Na so e dey take start. Am sure they have been listening since day 1, is just that they want to make it legal now to avoid a Nigerian snowden.

Imagine the CIA filtering calls from Nigeria using the keyword "Boko Haram" dem go listen tire cause Nigerians don de use boko haram abuse person on phone, even some has adopted the nickname Boko Haram
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by Ifecoded(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2014
segradino: Are we safe?

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d cheapest data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
pls is dz reale
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by bennygreat1(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2014
ebdib:

If your really believe what you wrote then you're deluded.

Re U sure ur hands re clean? Or...........
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by tellwisdom: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2014
You idiòts NCC...How can you monitor me when I'm talking sex with my gurl friend??....You don't have wires to tie again in your office?? angry
Re: Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC by bedfordng(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2014
i guess they are making it official.

TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data