Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! (1148 Views)

Genbuhari Have You Heard??? / Genbuhari V. Musiwa: Who's The Most Obnoxious Troll ? / Where Is Genbuhari Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by eaglechild: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Please, I want to issue an alert on the moderators and the general users of nairaland .

Despite repeateded complaints, reports and pleas, the moniker GenBuhari has continued to spread wrong propagandist information on the Ebola virus outbreak.

He claims it is not real but only a hoax.
He keeps advising the general public to ignore the safety tips on Ebola prevention and go about their normal business.

He has clung unto this belief despite all evidence to the contrary.
Judging from the comments, some people are beginning to buy into this belief system.

I implore on the moderators to please bring this extremely dangerous trend to a stop.
I implore other members of nairaland not to believe or encourage this.
Remember what happened with HIV AIDS when people refused to believe?

Ebola is real, the victims are real.
Real people are lying ill from the disease.

The menace can be curbed if we collectively observe the stipulated safety measures.

4 Likes

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by lirusehn(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2014
now talk to me! What do u want the mods to do?? Deactivate his acct??

Stop ranting Bro and face ur ebola problem
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by hushmail: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2014
thanks Op 4 observation

i find it difficult to believe dat an educated 9ja could reason as d guy does

he is simply incorrigible

NL pls take note

1 Like

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by PapiWata: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2014
eaglechild: Please, I want to issue an alert on the moderators and the general users of nairaland .

Despite repeateded complaints, reports and pleas, the moniker GenBuhari has continued to spread wrong propagandist information on the Ebola virus outbreak.

He claims it is not real but only a hoax.
He keeps advising the general public to ignore the safety tips on Ebola prevention and go about their normal business.

He has clung unto this belief despite all evidence to the contrary.
Judging from the comments, some people are beginning to buy into this belief system.

I implore on the moderators to please bring this extremely dangerous trend to a stop.
I implore other members of nairaland not to believe or encourage this.
Remember what happened with HIV AIDS when people refused to believe?

Ebola is real, the victims are real.
Real people are lying ill from the disease.

The menace can be curbed if we collectively observe the stipulated safety measures.

The individual to whom you refer is either stark raving mad, or is a white supremacist who is desperate to goad as many Africans as he can into disregarding the Ebola threat, such that they are conditioned to reject the only effective cure so far produced, when it becomes widely available, all in a frantic bid to maximize the death toll from Ebola in Africa, by means of cold calculating lies repeated over and over again to the point of absurdity.

The mad declarations of that criminally insane person have become more agitated and desperate by the day, particularly since his incoherent ranting quickly came to be regarded by discerning readers of this forum as little more that a mildly amusing side-show highlighting the effects of insanity on the writings of the afflicted.

2 Likes

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by eaglechild: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2014
lirusehn:
now talk to me! What do u want the mods to do?? Deactivate his acct??

Stop ranting Bro and face ur ebola problem

I am sorry but this thread is for serious minded people.

And Ebola is not just my problem but everyone's.
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by lirusehn(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
eaglechild:

I am sorry but this thread is for serious minded people.

And Ebola is not just my problem but everyone's.

how is Ebola everyone's Problem??

Am not saying Ebola doesnt exist but people like u add much importanz to it. Are u paid to do this??
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by eaglechild: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2014
lirusehn:

Am not saying Ebola doesnt exist but people like u add much importanz to it. Are u paid to do this??
I am not paid.

I am only fully aware of the tremendous risks involved when people believe false information and let their guards down.
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by lirusehn(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2014
eaglechild:
I am not paid.

I am only fully aware of the tremendous risks involved when people believe false information and let their guards down.

Ebola is everyone's problem because, anyone can become a contact unwittingly.
false info?? What's dis Bro saying.

Ave u Eva seen one died of the virus aside reading it on air??
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
PapiWata:

The individual to whom you refer is either stark raving mad, or is a white supremacist who is desperate to goad as many Africans as he can into disregarding the Ebola threat, such that they are conditioned to reject the only effective cure so far produced, when it becomes widely available, all in a frantic bid to maximize the death toll from Ebola in Africa, by means of cold calculating lies repeated over and over again to the point of absurdity.

The mad declarations of that criminally insane person have become more agitated and desperate by the day, particularly since his incoherent ranting quickly came to be regarded by discerning readers of this forum as little more that a mildly amusing side-show highlighting the effects of insanity on the writings of the afflicted.
Jakumo,na you be that? Who ban you? grin grin
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by eaglechild: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2014
lirusehn: .
false info?? What's dis Bro saying.

Ave u Eva seen one died of the virus aside reading it on air??
Ebola is real.

My colleagues have paid with their lives.
Thanks.
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by lirusehn(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2014
eaglechild:
Ebola is real.

My colleagues have paid with their lives.
Thanks.

liar of a fox.

Stop adding some sum to ur wack Doctors' pulse. Gudday
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by eaglechild: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2014
lirusehn:
liar of a fox.

Stop adding some sum to ur wack Doctors' pulse. Gudday
I can barely understand what you wrote.

However, I am not lying.

You are exhibiting what I fear and I am wary of.
Denial, which may well be a consequence of believing the propaganda being spread about the illness.

Please be wise and protect yourself.
Bye.
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by lirusehn(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
eaglechild:
I can barely understand what you wrote.

However, I am not lying.

You are exhibiting what I fear and I am wary of.
Denial, which may well be a consequence of believing the propaganda being spread about the illness.

Please be wise and protect yourself.
Bye.

spare me ur b*llshits and protect ursef ist BTW stop disturbing my Mentions Bro. I aedi told u gudday.

2 Likes

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gbam!

You tell him!

lirusehn:

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
I never ever said not to take your usual protection against contagious diseases. All I said is not to panic, Ebola is a hoax and I have listed countless reasons why I believe it is a hoax and nobody has been able to give any rebuttal to any of my points.

Yes most Nigerians are suffering from sheep mentality because they seem to be incapable of independent thought.

Ebola will not kill you but sheep mentality may kill you.

Sheep mentality may panic you into taking dangerous experimental vaccines US is planning to sell to our clueless African leaders.

Sheep mentality has already claimed 20 lives by panicking people into drinking salt water.

Ebola is a hoax. Nigeria better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by PapiWata: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
GenBuhari: I never ever said not to take your usual protection against contagious diseases. All I said is not to panic, Ebola is a hoax and I have listed countless reasons why I believe it is a hoax and nobody has been able to give any rebuttal to any of my points.

Yes most Nigerians are suffering from sheep mentality because they seem to be incapable of independent thought.

Sheep mentality may panic you into taking dangerous experimental vaccines US is planning to sell to our clueless African leaders.

Sheep mentality has already claimed 20 lives by panicking people into drinking salt water.

Why not leave alone people who choose to ignore you ? Why run after them screaming your wild theories so long after the crowd has left your side-show ? I short, why this desperation to IMPOSE your fascinating but utterly false beliefs on the readership of this forum ?

If you feel that you are so much smarter than the combined medical expertise of the Nigerian government and numerous other international organizations, why not just publish your own "scientific findings " or unfounded speculation in a manner that makes your "revelations" open to PEER REVIEW by fellow scientists and epidemiologists ?

Once it has been established that you alone are right, and the entire scientific community is wrong about the existence of the Ebola virus, then you can bask in the global adulation that will follow your every declaration, and then you will be free to urge Africans to avoid treatment when they become afflicted with an illness you claim is fictional.

Once more, the question you need to answer is why you become so distressed and frenzied that your mutterings are being roundly ignored by this forum's readership, and why it is so vital to you that your unsolicited messiah's advice be followed by total strangers that you will likely never meet personally. Is it too much to ask for you to simply mind your own business and leave Africa alone to its own devices ?

3 Likes

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sheep mentality is our problem in Nigeria

Do you know how propaganda and hoaxes are conducted?

You talk about medical experts and International Organisations. Don't you know propagandists hijack the news media and would not give access to anybody that wants to say the truth?

Nigeria is in its pitiful state today because of our sheep mentality, which has allowed a small bunch of corrupt politicians to hold the country back for 16 years by feeding us a constant stream of lies
PapiWata:
Why not leave alone people who choose to ignore you ? Why run after them screaming your wild theories so long after the crowd has left your side-show ? I short, why this desperation to IMPOSE your fascinating but utterly false beliefs on the readership of this forum ?
If you feel that you are so much smarter than the combined medical expertise of the Nigerian government and numerous other international organizations, why not just publish your own "scientific findings " or unfounded speculation in a manner that makes your "revelations" open to PEER REVIEW by fellow scientists and epidemiologists ?
Once it has been established that you alone are right, and the entire scientific community is wrong about the existence of the Ebola virus, then you can bask in the global adulation that will follow your every declaration, and then you will be free to urge Africans to avoid treatment when they become afflicted with an illness you claim is fictional.
Once more, the question you need to answer is why you become so distressed and frenzied that your mutterings are being roundly ignored by this forum's readership, and why it is so vital to you that your unsolicited messiah's advice be followed by total strangers that you will likely never meet personally. Is it too much to ask for you to simply mind your own business and leave Africa alone to its own devices ?
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by PapiWata: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
GenBuhari: Sheep mentality is our problem in Nigeria

You talk about medical experts and International Organisations. Don't you know propagandists hijack the news media and would not give access to anybody that wants to say the truth?

Nigeria is in its pitiful state today because of our sheep mentality, which has allowed a small bunch of corrupt politicians to hold the country back for 16 years by feeding us a constant stream of lies

Why does "sheep mentality" offend you so much ? Why is it so painful that your wild claims are not now heeded by anyone, and will never in the future be taken seriously ?

Do you have a job or a family to spend time with ? Why not do that and leave those you consider "sheep" to live in peace without having to be bombarded with your constant whining ?

You simply don't matter at all. Is that so difficult to fathom and accept ?

1 Like

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by DANILSA(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
GenBuhari: Sheep mentality is our problem in Nigeria

I really think people like you should be quarantined in a zoo to stay with animals,u think nigerians have sheep mentality, including our professors, medical consultants, scientists and experts while Genbuhari the key board warrior has a human mentality. well I pity gullible Nigerians that will believe you. you are supposed to be arrested until you furnish ur claim with scientific prove. Nigerians deceiving Nigerians since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ooh! The Irony!!! undecided
DANILSA: I really think people like you should be quarantined in a zoo to stay with animals,u think nigerians have sheep mentality, including our professors, medical consultants, scientists and experts while Genbuhari the key board warrior has a human mentality. well I pity gullible Nigerians that will believe you. you are supposed to be arrested until you furnish ur claim with scientific prove. Nigerians deceiving Nigerians since 1960.
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by eaglechild: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
GenBuhari: I never ever said not to take your usual protection against contagious diseases. All I said is not to panic, Ebola is a hoax and I have listed countless reasons why I believe it is a hoax and nobody has been able to give any rebuttal to any of my points.

Do you really believe what you wrote or are you just seeking attention?

Nigeria is the only country on earth where wild polio virus cases were recorded in the recent past (in northern Nigeria).
Polio would have been an eradicated disease but do you know why it is not.

Some irresponsible people started a rumour that polio vaccine was a hoax, in fact they claimed that their children were being infected with HIV, so they rejected the vaccine and the disease made a comeback.
Look at the number of innocent children who get paralyzed because of a seemingly harmless rumour.

You may not have any idea what you are doing( i hope, cause if you do you are simply evil)

Ebola has been in existence since 1976 along with other haemorrhagic fevers like Marburg, Lassa Yellow fever etc.
It has been in the medical curriculum since then it wasn't just invented now.

My colleagues have died from it and one lies ill with the baby presently.

Please if you have any conscience left in you i implore you to desist from spreading this type of information.
You can believe what you choose to but please do not drag gullible people who are looking for a denial strategy out of this situation.

Ebola is real.
Early detection and diagnosis can save a life of an infected individual.
So if you are a contact or know any contact the key is to report early.
Luckily, the present outbreak in Nigeria has a mortality rate of less than 50% unlike the previous outbreaks with a much higher mortality(close to 90%)

2 Likes

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by PapiWata: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
eaglechild:

Do you really believe what you wrote or are you just seeking attention?

You may not have any idea what you are doing( i hope, cause if you do you are simply evil)

Evil does exist in reality, and encouraging impressionable people to avoid treatment for a deadly virus is without question an act of deliberate evil, for it is an effort that seeks to MAXIMIZE the number of people killed if the virus continues to spread in Africa.

Offering bad and dangerous advice disguised as "help" is one of the more insidious and cunning means of leading unsuspecting people towards disaster, and that is precisely what that creature is all about with its constant droning repetition of absolute falsehood on the pages of this forum.

1 Like

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by eaglechild: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
PapiWata:

Evil does exist in reality, and encouraging impressionable people to avoid treatment for a deadly virus is without question an act of deliberate evil, for it is an effort that seeks to MAXIMIZE the number of people killed if the virus continues to spread in Africa.

Offering bad and dangerous advice disguised as "help" is one of the more insidious and cunning means of leading unsuspecting people towards disaster, and that is precisely what that creature is all about with its constant droning repetition of absolute falsehood on the pages of this forum.
Thank you.

I do not understand his motive really.
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
GenBuhari has been infected with Buharism , a disease which leads to spreading wrong information !

1 Like

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by PapiWata: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
eaglechild:
Thank you.

I do not understand his motive really.

I would speculate that the person spewing that calculated falsehood day and night harbors a deep loathing and palpable disgust for Africans, which in turn engenders a burning desire to guide as many of them as possible towards viral infection and gruesome death, simply to feed his personal gratification that evidently thrives on demonic entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2014

You are an irredeemable liar and an unconscionable one too

What facts have you presented beyond elementary conjectures that even a 10 year old is likely to dismiss?

If you had a single iota of remorse you would have quarantined your moniker in shame, for peddling misinformation, a long time ago.
Then again, on Nairaland where there is some much dishonour, I suppose you are in pretty good company.

1 Like

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2014
See how a basic fact-check could have spared cyberspace your wanton display of idio#cy?

Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 30, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRvNJ5rEJM

For me the white man is over-hyping the Ebola out break if it existed at all - definitely there is propaganda about the deadliness of Ebola, it may surprise many that there is at least one disease more deadly than they claim ebola is.

Why do you think Ebola propaganda is being propelled by the white man?

Why do you think they want to panic us and make us fearful of Ebola.?

What do you think about the theory that they want to panic us into accepting dangerous experimental vaccines (and probably other unrelated dangerous medical tests) to be used on Nigerian / West African population.

Do you know it is almost impossible to find somebody who has been filmed suffering from the symptoms of Ebola?
It makes you wonder if the disease exists at all.

Why are is WHO creating hysteria for Ebola and not Rabies? Is it because Ebola is for discrediting Africa only?

I saw this video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 730 deaths in the West African region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGx66evPmk

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 730 deaths should be in the region of at least 200 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

But even more surprising is the part that she said 28 of the deaths were medical staff, meaning only 19 patients have died in Liberia.

So a major epicentre of the illness has only recorded 19 deaths ?

Then she reveals that her people are resisting authorities .. W.T. .? what does it mean? is it that Liberians were not aware of the epidemic until the USA medical mission told them?

What do you think?

Researcher talks about a case of how epidemic hoaxes are used to sell dangerous vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_7ZrYlOs8

Ebola vaccine share stocks rise on back of epidemic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqxZr_iY6c
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by meforyou1(m): 4:25am On Aug 30, 2014

boko from the caliphate. Be living in self denial and be deceiving yourself
Re: Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 30, 2014
sheep mentality is real!

Start think for yourself Ebola is a hoax
meforyou1: boko from the caliphate. Be living in self denial and be deceiving yourself

(1)

WHO WILL TINUBU BACK IN 2015? / How True Is These Fact About Buhari / Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.