Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko (19994 Views)

Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by harmony940(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2014
The truth is that all Nigerian politicians are the same thing,there is nothing that differnciate one Nigerian politician from another,the masses should know this and stop dieing on their behalf..........Pdp,Apc etc are just the same set of thieves that ve been looting the public treaures for a long time!
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by kennydee05(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2014
sorom4: You got me cracking my ribs with laughter. Visionary Leaders? Guess Bola Tinubu is a Visionary Leader of your dream
Yes he is more visionary because Jonathan is clueless.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Moonland100(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2014
U R HIGHLY WELCOME TO D PARTY OF THE CHAMPION NOT D DESPERATE LOSERS
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Abbiewyse: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2014
NANS has lost its purpose. Soon they will organise awards for Al_Mustapha, Lateef Sofoluwe, Alamesieya. I wonder how many Millions exchange hands.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by chy101: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2014
I support Mimiko on this..
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by seankay(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
EldaTimba:
Then u must be BLIND, HEARTLESS and A CURSE to humanity for not accepting the truth. BLOODY LIAR.
na ur papa be curse to Nigeria, omo ale jati jati
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Geedhey(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2014
Sorry o... Did i see big wigs or big thieves cos thtz wht their profiles states.... #just saying.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Kstar1(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: it's time for PDP to break the yoke of APC(propaganda, hypocrisy, terrorism & Lies) from Lagos state
Taa all of dem are d same angry
lilprinze: it's time for PDP to break the yoke of APC(propaganda, hypocrisy, terrorism & Lies) from Lagos state
Taa all of dem are d same
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by lekkie073(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2014
if its jimi agbaje, then count me out..... cool
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Dexema(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Here we go again,the robber has forgiven those he robbed.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by EldaTimba(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2014
seankay: na ur papa be curse to Nigeria, omo ale jati jati
OK sorry. God bless you but try to say the truth
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by tabaralph: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
iroko to ba gbabode gige lao ge,any unfortunate iroko shall be axed......nama children of name father
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by seankay(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
EldaTimba:
OK sorry. God bless you but try to say the truth
Accept my apology 2 bro wink I take back my previous quote
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by lilprinze: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kstar1: Taa all of dem are d same angry Taa all of dem are d same
no o their is a difference between PDP and APC. APC are terrorists
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by nokingasgod: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
The Mandela Icon Award Made in Nigeria for a convict by vestiges of a wasted generation, celebrated by fellow felons, debated by the disillusioned!
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by danot1030: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
As much as I am not a fan of neither PDP nor APC but a supporter of good governance, I honestly believe APC government has run out of ideas on how to govern Lagos State just as d PDP has been clueless in the art of governing Nigeria a long time. On this ground I am of the opinion that Lagos State need a change of government as well as Nigeria needs a change of government.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Orikinla(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Another failed medical doctor turned politician hallucinating.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
sorom4: You got me cracking my ribs with laughter. Visionary Leaders? Guess Bola Tinubu is a Visionary Leader of your dream
I'm not posting to please your likes and I don't fcvking care about your opinion, hear?. I have made my remark and there is nothing stopping you from making yours. Love or Hate Bola Tinubu, I don't give a Bleep; he's a better leader compared to lord and saviour gej that's the reason y'all run down to lagos for your salvation. What were gej's achievement as a Governor? Please , would you mind highlighting some for me? A lazy man that everything he had achieved has been on a plater of gold. Bola is action-oriented and that was why he had giving us a visionary and hard working leader like Fashola unlike Obj (PDP) that moved heaven and earth to impose two inept and clueless (yar adua and gej) on us. His (gej) ineptitude seems irredeemable and corruption has reached a crescendo like never seen before. So, FYI I will like to reiterate again, compare Lagos under APC for 16 years to Nigeria under PDP for 15 years and judge for yaself. The difference is crystal clear. Nigeria/Nigerians have gone through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered as a result of 15 years of misrule under PDP. Lagos has been so blessed with Visionary Leaders. Eko oni baje oo
Now, if you don't mind, I have a reservoir to simulate.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Faitholu(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
I can see some people just chose to hate one party in favour of the other. Mimiko's comment is his opinion and he has d right, Nans chooses whomever they feel for, what's d hell. APC is not better than PDP otherwise they would not welcome Oyinlola in Osun. And who say there are no likes of Fashola in PDP too? Bode George is a big man and there is nothing anyone can do about that, just as there is nothing anyone can do about d savvy and sagacity of the Obasanjos, Tinubus, IBBs and Anenihs of this world. So just let's watch and pray!
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by sartorius(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mimiko made a good choice for his Political future and. That of d state
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Dee60: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
I used to have some respect for this man. So dissappointing a fellow. PDP in Lagos? To come and serve us with the uninspiring leadership as they have in Ondo today?

Nansense!

Call Tinubu any name you want, but his performance in government is stellar. And he gave Lagos Fasola who has performed.

PDP in Lagos? call it a bad dream.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Dee60: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
The likes of Mimiko may not realize that their actions is tantamount to taking South West back to the wilderness.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by oduastates: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
EldaTimba:
Are u serious? What of Owo dualisation, arakale road? Several township roads? Mimiko is not a media freak lyk APC's governor does not make him an under-performing governor. He is not perfect but he is better than all south west governor except Fashola.
You are cracking me up
Better than who?
Leave mimiko and Fayemi there for the next 10 yrs and ekiti will be cleaning ondo's clock.
I will use osun.
Are talking about IGR
Agriculture
Tourism
Infrastructure
Private sector investment
Job creation
Education.

Bring it on and I will show you how useless mimiko actually is .
You mentioned roads,
Well the picture below is an example of a road a project currently going on in osun .over 50 miles and you are here talking about a side street.
Dualisation indeed .

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mimiko jibite ,ole, 4110' d man na total theif , no employment during his regime........ondo state is regretting ur second term ...
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by arresa: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mandela Icon Award by the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), which took place at the National Arts Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos.

The event attracted several bigwigs in the PDP from across the South-West geo-political zone, including former Speaker, House of Representatives, Honourable Dimeji Bankole former Governors Adebayo Alao-Akala, Gbenga Daniel; former Ministers Caleb Olubolade, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe, Chief Ebenezer Babatope; Chief Ishola Filani, Prince Buruji Kashamu, Captain Tunji Shelle and Honourable Dave Salako. Olabode George

Poor Mandela. Must be rolling in his grave.... shocked grin
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by ba7man(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
This one siddon for Ondo State dey talk as if him get mouth for South west affairs, let alone Lagos.....
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
So what should the Labour Party candidate in lagos do now that the party leader is supporting PDP

Mimiko has no shame
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by feedthenation(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Who are these group of individuals parading themselves as NANS and giving useless award in the name of an eminent person (Mandela).

Truly in this country, we the youths are part of the problem.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by ajoskele(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
EldaTimba:
Are u serious? What of Owo dualisation, arakale road? Several township roads? Mimiko is not a media freak lyk APC's governor does not make him an under-performing governor. He is not perfect but he is better than all south west governor except Fashola.
Owo dualisation z a new project? I Shake My Head for you bro. Arakale road was messed up even with the dualization that he z yet to complete after 5years? Several other roads? Oga wake up abeg.
You said Mimiko z not a media freak abi?..e be like sey ur TV noh get OSRC and ur Radio noh get Orange FM and 96.5FM ehn?
Mimiko should just thank his stars PDP still has the structure in Ondo. If PDP had not chosen Olusola Oke 2012, PDP would have been dead by now in Ondo state.
Make dem tell d man make e no try contest any election again for Ondo oo. I pray he is still alive till then anyways!!
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by omeiz93: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
The way these polithiefcians talk atimes, i dont know, they speak from both sides of their mouth. Does he has a stake in Lagos State election. Political jumpologies.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by dabrake(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
siraj1402:
Mimiko said this at the investiture of the former Deputy National Chairman of PDP, Chief Olabode George, of the Mandela Icon Award by the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), which took place at the National Arts Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos.

And then tomorrow, people will be thinking the youths will better this nation when given the wherewithal. What a shame.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by lakeside231(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
mkbadeniyi: Yeye they smell, both ONDO AND LAGOS, nah APC go win.
you are right my brother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni / Rasaq Momonu: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 150m Plaza Owned By Kwara Civil Servant / Profile Of Dauda Biu, The Acting FRSC Corps Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.