Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko (19989 Views)

Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by aljharem(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mimiko has my support on this

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
I used to respect this man oooooo. Great disappointment. But since Him don port to the evil network, He is now an enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
The man was high on weed

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by marv1: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
abworld6deep: PDP can take over ondo state... But Lagos! Nah...they gotta try harder. I don't like both parties though, but PDP...that's another set back. They really needs to shot ahead the cloud.
. Pdp cant even win in ondo state. It has only given apc a better chance. Am nt suprised by the action of mimiko going back to pdp because he's a man of no ideology or morality. Even as a pdp member in ondo state he has lost relevance. He has finished his career politically, he's now political jobber man (pjm). Watchout.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by marv1: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chai its now very obvious that these politicians are shameless. Most especially this mimiko after messing up ondo state, and because of d windfall of money that the GEJ may release to pdp states for campaign again 2015, he quickly ports to pdp. Why didnt he change b4 his second term election? Greedy and clueless governor. Your sins shall find u. You wont escape. If U think u are smart, u are not because u have lost relevance in ondo state politics. Please mark my word and get today date down because history is about to repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
EldaTimba:
Are u serious? What of Owo dualisation, arakale road? Several township roads? Mimiko is not a media freak lyk APC's governor does not make him an under-performing governor. He is not perfect but he is better than all south west governor except Fashola.
hahaha...did i see "better than all southwest governor"?? you must be living in the past. lol...he's not even close to Aregbesola in performance. I'm from Akure and lived in Osun state for years
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by 7lives: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
shegsrules: But really am wondering why NANS of all people in our beloved country its Bode George the decided to give such an award to. This man was a convicted thief who stole national funds n even though them plenty atleast our country try find am guilty. NANS loosing focus since GEJ regime. Aluta spirit don die finish na y them d go anyhow, joining real issues with politics

NANS and TAN same ni, so don't waste your time wondering.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
oduastates:
You are cracking me up
Better than who?
Leave mimiko and Fayemi there for the next 10 yrs and ekiti will be cleaning ondo's clock.
I will use osun.
Are talking about IGR
Agriculture
Tourism
Infrastructure
Private sector investment
Job creation
Education.

Bring it on and I will show you how useless mimiko actually is .
You mentioned roads,
Well the picture below is an example of a road a project currently going on in osun .over 50 miles and you are here talking about a side street.
Dualisation indeed .

CAD model u det pass off as picture?
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by 7lives: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
shegsrules: But really am wondering why NANS of all people in our beloved country its Bode George the decided to give such an award to. This man was a convicted thief who stole national funds n even though them plenty atleast our country try find am guilty. NANS loosing focus since GEJ regime. Aluta spirit don die finish na y them d go anyhow, joining real issues with politics
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by 7lives: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
ajoskele: Owo dualisation z a new project? I Shake My Head for you bro. Arakale road was messed up even with the dualization that he z yet to complete after 5years? Several other roads? Oga wake up abeg.
You said Mimiko z not a media freak abi?..e be like sey ur TV noh get OSRC and ur Radio noh get Orange FM and 96.5FM ehn?
Mimiko should just thank his stars PDP still has the structure in Ondo. If PDP had not chosen Olusola Oke 2012, PDP would have been dead by now in Ondo state.
Make dem tell d man make e no try contest any election again for Ondo oo. I pray he is still alive till then anyways!!
But y'all says Iroko was the best performing SW governor, so it was all about the envy and hatred of some people for BAT.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by siraj1402(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
segzyj: Can't this political harlot keep quite for once
He can never keep quite. I worked with Mimiko, he is not LP member for once, he is a PDP to the core.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by chamboy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
coolme434: Gbenga daniel “Pdp lost last election because George was incarcerated" I'm not surprise about such foolish and baseless statement, it can only come from people like that, he probably forgot Omisore was not yet exonerated when he won his senatorial seat.

Gbenga daniel, After The Death of Three Governorship Aspirant
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by aljharem(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Idi.ots Mimiko is the second best performing governor after fashola. So because he is not in Apc he is being insulted.

I dislike these APC people angry
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by tomakint: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
pointmond: mimiko the brain man....this man get brain than anythingmimiko the brain man....this man get brain than anythingmimiko the brain man....this man get brain than anything
Oh yeah I concur with your submissions.......... but is that a poem grin grin
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by tomakint: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pprovost:
hahaha...did i see "better than all southwest governor"?? you must be living in the past. lol...he's not even close to Aregbesola in performance. I'm from Akure and lived in Osun state for years
Then pay a visit to Ondo State and see the wonders he has done in Owo, Akure, Idanre, Igbokoda, etc and stop being a 'doubting thomas' if truly you are from Ondo!
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by customised13: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
tomakint:
Then pay a visit to Ondo State and see the wonders he has done in Owo, Akure, Idanre, Igbokoda, etc and stop being a 'doubting thomas' if truly you are from Ondo!

Accursed, can u shut up ur mouth!!!!

ondo is crying out for a change. u are not an ondo man. that is for sure.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by ola6: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2014
No bi mouth. PDP will win Lagos off Tinubu Ole in Jesus Name, Amen!!
These APC guys are thieves. I and other well meaning Lagosians are sick and tired of them, Tinubu ole and his family.

We are sick and tired. All PDP needs to do is rally together. That's it, they have Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Eniyan tan ara e bi iya Dada, to so wipe ohun ko ri irun were ri

WHo are these PDP that would come together? They all lack credibility

Is it Bode Tewonde or thug Obanikoro
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by shilexholly(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2014
So mimiko think say we b ondo or ekiti pple abi.......
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by yankison(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2014
kozykid: Am not mad at the Political parties, But NANS.. Shame on NANS for organising an award for Bode George(A Political looter)

Seconded.. NANS is just a figure head body of Nigerian students, they apparently have no vision. I tell you.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by zaksrocafella(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Nigeria my country... 2015 dey approach I pray may it come n go in peace grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Diezani’s Assets In America / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Thugs Have Invaded Our Obingwa Local Government Office In Abia State - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.