Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of August 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of August 2014 (367 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of August 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of August 2014 by jonatoye(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The ultimate proof of our christianity is not signs and wonders but how we show love to others!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God's secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn't love others, I would be nothing." (1 Corinthians 13:2 NLT).
God is Love! The personality of God can only be shown in your life when you display true love to people. The greatest signs and wonders in life is the Love God showed to us by giving us His son for the salvation of our souls. He expects us to do likewise so that we may be a physical representation of His personality in our immediate contact. Your religious activity does not pay God in any way if people cannot see the true manifestation of the love of God in your life. May the Love of Christ be reflected in you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Adorable Friday!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 4th Of September 2014 / The Believer's Standing And His State / The Lamb Is The Light...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.