Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep (6024 Views)

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Tambuwal & Fashola Presidential Ticket Will Crush PDP In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by NewNigeriaMind: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Continue to deceive yourself!! So the osun baptist church and CAN are now been run by PDP abi? U never see anything yet.The 2015 election go show una pepper

Thanks will appreciate your concern. I thought the last osun elections has put this pdp propaganda to the grave. Even pastor Adeboye the most respected pastor in Nigeria endorsed Aregbesola the man you pdp goons labeled a muslim fanatic, cant you see your evil plans for the south west has failed. it died along with pdp in the last osun elections. because Christian are saying they want their schools to remain with them does not mean they are daft like you people who cant seen beyond religion. Hence and average Christian Osun man knows aregbesola a good muslim is better than the evil and killer omisore.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by NewNigeriaMind: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lordlexyy: This combination is saleable anytime, any day. Young Nigerians had realised the fallacy of tribal and religious politics, except for folks who are still living in denial. With Fashola on board, not just the Sw or the North, but the Middle belt wouldn't think twice to pick him. The erra of ethnic politics is for ever over, thanks to Mr. President and the Igbos for over using it to create disharmony and division. Young dynamic leaders like these duo will do damage. These two will ensure that pdp is sacked from Aso rock for a space of 50yrs.

Couldn't have said it better. the days of tribal and religious politics is over. we are voting only candidates with track records and people who have shown they can deliver the goods of democracy.

I AM A CHRISITIAN AND I WILL VOTE ANYBODY WTHETHER CHRSITIAN OR MUSLIM AS LONG AS THE PERSON CAN CONVINCE ME HE CAN GET THE JOB DONE. I DONT SEE HOW A PERSON RELGION WILL DETERMINE HIS ABILITY TO DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE POOR MASSES. WHEN POVERTY COMES KNOCKING IT DOESNT ASK THE RELIGION YOU PRACTISE. AS SUCH, ANY POLITICIAN THAT PREACHES RELIGIOUS POLITCS IN 2015 SHOLD BE STONED.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS, LETS SAY NO TO TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS POLITICS. NO MORE POLITICS OF SENTIMENTS.

VOTE PEOPLE BASE ON KNOW HOW AND CREDIBITLTY NOT BASED ON THIER RELIGION. ENOUGH SAID.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Thanks will appreciate your concern. I thought the last osun elections has put this pdp propaganda to the grave. Even pastor Adeboye the most respected pastor in Nigeria endorsed Aregbesola the man you pdp goons labeled a muslim fanatic, cant you see your evil plans for the south west has failed. it died along with pdp in the last osun elections. because Christian are saying they want their schools to remain with them does not mean they are daft like you people who cant seen beyond religion. Hence and average Christian Osun man knows aregbesola a good muslim is better than the evil and killer omisore.

bros 2015 is not too far.There is n need for long grammar here.By Feb 2015,we shall see
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
F117A: I can't vote for GEJ again.
We have been embarassed enough by inferior nations like cameroon.
Under GEJ's watch ,Nigeria has turned to a paper tiger,when we should be unarguably the continent's strongest military by virtue of our wealth and assets.
Look who's is inferior now... Non sense
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by comos: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking: Anything would do to dislodge that Otuoke-born from power next year....
This impunity is too much grin
I am yet to see the mixture from APC that will defeat GEJ
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by NewNigeriaMind: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

bros 2015 is not too far.There is n need for long grammar here.By Feb 2015,we shall see

Yeah by 2015 you want to teach Yoruba Christians how to play religious politics abi!!!

I laugh in swahili
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
lol @ edo and rivers, lets wait and see.
we shall see indeed!!! you think the Governors will automatically make one to vote for their parties abi? Dont forgetb that a sitting Governor Fayemi could not even secure victory in even a single local government during the last ekiti elections. APC will lose even in Okorocha's village during the presidential elections.99.9999% igbos will never vote for Buhari.Iam even been magnaminous mentoning 5%.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Yeah by 2015 you want to teach Yoruba Christians how to play religious politics abi!!!

I laugh in swahili

lts first see if APC will be stupid enough to present a muslim-muslim ticket before we even progress further with this argument
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Jakpon: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

lts first see if APC will be stupid enough to present a muslim-muslim ticket
Whats wrong with a molem-moslem ticket? You wouldnt be voting for APC anyway, so whats the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Lordlexyy: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Couldn't have said it better. the days of tribal and religious politics is over. we are voting only candidates with track records and people who have shown they can deliver the goods of democracy.

I AM A CHRISITIAN AND I WILL VOTE ANYBODY WTHETHER CHRSITIAN OR MUSLIM AS LONG AS THE PERSON CAN CONVINCE ME HE CAN GET THE JOB DONE. I DONT SEE HOW A PERSON RELGION WILL DETERMINE HIS ABILITY TO DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE POOR MASSES. WHEN POVERTY COMES KNOCKING IT DOESNT ASK THE RELIGION YOU PRACTISE. AS SUCH, ANY POLITICIAN THAT PREACHES RELIGIOUS POLITCS IN 2015 SHOLD BE STONED.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS, LETS SAY NO TO TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS POLITICS. NO MORE POLITICS OF SENTIMENTS.

VOTE PEOPLE BASE ON KNOW HOW AND CREDIBITLTY NOT BASED ON THIER RELIGION. ENOUGH SAID.
Absolutely. Beside, they so called Christians in leadership cannot be distinguish from the unbelievers through their actions. Only mischievous people come up with that idea to cause further divisions. That idea has over stayed is usefulness. We are in an enlightenment era where good governce, accountability and transparancy is the watch word. Those bent on walking that route especially some misguided people from the SE has shown themselves as enemy of the state. Whatever it takes legally to curb and tame their archaic excessiveness must be done asap.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jakpon: Whats wrong with a molem-moslem ticket? You wouldnt be voting for APC anyway, so whats the fuss about?

bros i bet you APC wont be stupid enough to present a muslim-muslim ticket,they surely know what the fuss is all about
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Lordlexyy: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:
we shall see indeed!!! you think the Governors will automatically make one to vote for their parties abi? Dont forgetb that a sitting Governor Fayemi could not even secure victory in even a single local government during the last ekiti elections. APC will lose even in Okorocha's village during the presidential elections.99.9999% igbos will never vote for Buhari.Iam even been magnaminous mentoning 5%.
What exactly are you blabbing. Who is talking about Apc. The seriousness of Nigerian politics has gone beyond party to individual credibility and anticedent. Stop taking chloroquin for someone's malaria. Continue to deceive yourself. I know in your mind you are actually gittering over the duo of these young dynamic leaders. Listen and listen good, party, tribal, religious, and regional politics is dead and buried. Performance and not mediocrity is what we yearn for. The earlier you get that the better. Fashola + Tambuwal is a win win situation anytime, any day. If you folks in the SE choose to be backward on your choice of tribal and religious politics, pls don't drag other regions with you. The south west over whemingly will vote Fashala. The North even those currently in the pdp will vote Tambuwa. The young, vibrant Middle belt who desire change for the sake of an inspiring leader like Fashola will vote him. South south will be dicey. So, who care what South East think. If you like, line up all your chickens and goats on the day of the election to vote, you will remain political prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lordlexyy: What exactly are you blabbing. Who is talking about Apc. The seriousness of Nigerian politics has gone beyond party to individual credibility and anticedent. Stop taking chloroquin for someone's malaria. Continue to deceive yourself. I know in your mind you are actually gittering over the duo of these young dynamic leaders. Listen and listen good, party, tribal, religious, and regional politics is dead and buried. Performance and not mediocrity is what we yearn for. The earlier you get that the better. Fashola + Tambuwal is a win win situation anytime, any day. If you folks in the SE choose to be backward on your choice of tribal and religious politics, pls don't drag other regions with you. The south west over whemingly will vote Fashala. The North even those currently in the pdp will vote Tambuwa. The young, vibrant Middle belt who desire change for the sake of an inspiring leader like Fashola will vote him. South south will be dicey. So, who care what South East think. If you like, line up all your chickens and goats on the day of the election to vote, you will remain political prostitute.

Talk is cheap!!! That was how Buhari won the 2011 polls on nairaland only to lose woefully in the main election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Lordlexyy: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Talk is cheap!!! That was how Buhari won the 2011 polls on nairaland only to lose woefully in the main election
Chuks, realy love your resilliance, it could be productive if appropriately channelled. Chuks, party aside. On a rational basis, comparing the performance of the incumbent and his deputy with fashola and Tambuwa, who will you go for and why? Who among the two groups has shown dynamism and charisma to be voted? Who has shown promise? Be open minded.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

And what has a Christian/muslim ticket benefited u? SE/SS can keep their vote for jonathan

And your small mind tells that all SW are muslims? Please, drive through the streets of Lagos, Ibadan and any major city in the SW by 10.00 am (when church services are fully on) and do same between 12noon - 2pm (when the churches have closed) and come back to correct your posts.

I can bet you that there are more Christian in the SW, except in places like Osun, which I may not be able to hazard a guess. My drift is that if APC present a muslim/muslim ticket, they will lose the election BIG-TIME.

A Christian/christian ticket is not possible, so the flip CAN NO LONGER work in Nigeria
. No, no, never again! Not with what we are seeing in Boko Haram, ISIS, Islamic Brotherhood, Hamas, Taliban, Al Shabab, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by fkaz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

2011 election was decided by Bola Tinubu, Tinubu give south west votes out to jonathan, South west still remain the darling zone who can decide this time around again. North west has the highest vote followed by south west, if fashola stand up as vice from west APC will win.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nayah:
Look who's is inferior now... Non sense
I'd bet you are a cameroonian.
You won't understand anyway.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
PDP at the federal level should give it a rest.
16 years in the political wilderness will force them to reform and shed their toga of incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
F117A: I'd bet you are a cameroonian.
You won't understand anyway.
Yes I am and very proud ... Maybe you're
the one who doesn't understand that number doesn't mean power! It s about strategy, abnegation , determination unity and faith when Nigeria I mean some arrogant will get that you ll get what we call a great NATION. However I wish Nigeria recovers his serenity
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nayah:
Yes I am and very proud ... Maybe you're
the one who doesn't understand that number doesn't mean power! It s about strategy, abnegation , determination unity and faith when Nigeria I mean some arrogant will get that you ll get what we call a great NATION. However I wish Nigeria recovers his serenity
Forget popupation.
Nigeria is far more powerful than cameroon in more ways than one.
So what are you saying?
I hope you don't need me to start listing them.
Btw,your so-called unity is fear forced upon you by a tyrannical and despotic govt.
Nigeria was also very 'united' during our dark days of military dictatorship.
Until you practise democracy for atleast 8 years and survive,then you dont know what unity means.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Tracetruth: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gej is the reason india is ruled by hindus, saudi arabia is ruled by sunnis, iran is ruled by shiites, iraq needs 3 persons from all major religious sects to rule the country, germany is ruled by a party with protestant ideology, france, brazil and argentina must have catholics as presidents, just as pakistan, indonesia, syria, uae, and their like must have muslims as presidents. It's not and 'll never be fanaticism if one applies religion in one's choice of who rules one.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lordlexyy: Chuks, realy love your resilliance, it could be productive if appropriately channelled. Chuks, party aside. On a rational basis, comparing the performance of the incumbent and his deputy with fashola and Tambuwa, who will you go for and why? Who among the two groups has shown dynamism and charisma to be voted? Who has shown promise? Be open minded.

Fashola is an elitist who is out of touch with the realities of the common man on the streets.I can bet you that if third therm is allowed and Fashola contests again he will not get up to 40% of the votes.Besides this man deported his fellow nigerians and thus has no moral right to aspire for the highest office of the land

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by chemali: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Fashola is an elitist who is out of touch with the realities of the common man on the streets.I can bet you that if third therm is allowed and Fashola contests again he will not get up to 40% of the votes.Besides this man deported his fellow nigerians and thus has no moral right to aspire for the highest office of the land

Can you explain how he's an elitist? Or is it TAN 10,000 naira that is talking?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
fkaz:

2011 election was decided by Bola Tinubu, Tinubu give south west votes out to jonathan, South west still remain the darling zone who can decide this time around again. North west has the highest vote followed by south west, if fashola stand up as vice from west APC will win.

Bros I stood on the queue in lagos and voted during the last electins and I dont remember receiving instructions from Tinubu.I did not see him giving instructions either to other voters i met at my pooling booth so WTF are you saying? The same man who could not secure victory for his party in even a single local in ekiti state is now installing presidents abi? smh for you.Tinubu is politically irrelevant as far as the 2015 elections are concerned.Aregbesola won because of his own popularity in Osun and not because of any Tinubu Influence.i am waiting to see how he will secure victory in oyo for a highly unpopular Ajimobi during the next polls

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
chemali:

Can you explain how he's an elitist? Or is it TAN 10,000 naira that is talking?

Fashola's policies favours mainly theb rich and mighty.The very poor masses are at the receiving end of his outrageous policies.I wish third therm was allowed for Governors, you would have seen how unpopular Fashola has become in Lagos.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
F117A: Forget popupation.
Nigeria is far more powerful than cameroon in more ways than one.
So what are you saying?
I hope you don't need me to start listing them.
Btw,your so-called unity is fear forced upon you by a tyrannical and despotic govt.
Nigeria was also very 'united' during our dark days of military dictatorship.
Until you practise democracy for atleast 8 years and survive,then you dont know what unity means.
Powerful ok... Just prove it this is the moment we te talking about facts not mouth! You could be 10000 times better on the paper but until now you re showing your disorganization and weakness to the World and that's what I call fact. Now instead of dreaming about the USA of Africa you'd rather support Nigerian Cameroonian Chadian soldiers to give their lives to allow you to talk right now

A proud Cameroonian lady
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by chemali: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Fashola's policies favours mainly theb rich and mighty.The very poor masses are at the receiving end of his outrageous policies.I wish third therm was allowed for Governors, you would have seen how unpopular Fashola has become in Lagos.

I asked that you explain how his policies favour the rich and mighty. It shouldn't be difficult if you know what you are talking about.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by JEITO: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Whoever said the president must be from the north. undecided

APC trying to use a northern candidate as a bait but it won't work.

Between Tambuwal and Fashola, who can command more respect

Tallk of being clueless...
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by BrokenTV: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Remove the 4 SE states except Imo, Apc will easily get 25% in the rest.
And you think that because Okorocha is in APC that makes Imo citizens.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by fkaz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Bros I stood on the queue in lagos and voted during the last electins and I dont remember receiving instructions from Tinubu.I did not see him giving instructions either to other voters i met at my pooling booth so WTF are you saying? The same man who could not secure victory for his party in even a single local in ekiti state is now installing presidents abi? smh for you.Tinubu is politically irrelevant as far as the 2015 elections are concerned.Aregbesola won because of his own popularity in Osun and not because of any Tinubu Influence.i am waiting to see how he will secure victory in oyo for a highly unpopular Ajimobi during the next polls

You better shake your head for your self, if you compare governorship election with that of presidential election
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nayah:
Powerful ok... Just prove it this is the moment we te talking about facts not mouth! You could be 10000 times better on the paper but until now you re showing your disorganization and weakness to the World and that's what I call fact. Now instead of dreaming about the USA of Africa you'd rather support Nigerian Cameroonian Chadian soldiers to give their lives to allow you to talk right now

A proud Cameroonian lady
On paper?
You are probably a teenager.
We have done far more for other african countries,than cameroon will ever hope to do in the next 500 years.
So yes,we have earned our bragging rights.
Anyway;you have a point.
Nigeria has become a paper tiger with a complete lack of organisation under this govt.
Which is why we will kick GEJ out next year.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
F117A: On paper?
You are probably a teenager.
We have done far more for other african countries,than cameroon will ever hope to do in the next 500 years.
So yes,we have earned our bragging rights.
Anyway;you have a point.
Nigeria has become a paper tiger with a complete lack of organisation under this govt.
Which is why we will kick GEJ out next year.
Hey this is about fact and quality I say on paper until now I don't see your power but your arrogance ( not all Nigerians) being promoted by westernes doesn't mean anything but just taking advantage of your wealth period. I ll see your power when you ll be able to have good electricity when you ll be able to protect your population NOT just because westerner said so. This is the minimum people are expecting from the "Giant" . Truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- / Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia / We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.