Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (34140 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by bamssy(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2014
wl sum1 pls tel me bokoharam r nt Muslims
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by giles14(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2014
DebohBaron:

Bro nah shame go catch u and ur family!!
You this big fool.
Pls I'm entitled to my opinion...a&s wipe!!
yes u are entitled to ur opinions. but y insult my family.cos does who do dat have none just like u.piece of shit
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by DebohBaron(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2014
giles14: yes u are entitled to ur opinions. but y insult my family.cos does who do dat have none just like u.piece of shit

Exactly, why insult me wen I just stated my 'own' opinion.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Biafrarep(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nigeria is nothing but absolute scam!! I spit on the grave of Lugard for yoking us together with barbarians. What do we have in common with these Godforsaken Hausa/fulani and kanuri people?? these people are nothing but animals in human form. All those northerners sponsoring terrorism shall never know peace. Have we paused to ask ourselves how ragtag, malnourished and illiterate id1ots managed to get hold of those APC's we see in the background of their videos? How do they manage to successfully attack military formations, barracks, air force bases and all, and yet get away with it!! Just because the northern feudal elite want to create an impression, they go to these length to cause death and destruction. What evil people!!! Who are the Cameroonian soldiers compared to Nigerian Soldiers with all their training and real war exposure. The ship of this contraption called Nigeria is about to hit an iceberg. useless Leeches!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.