Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Eminem Fans Only - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Fans Only (2808 Views)

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Fans Only by ToyinDipo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
missEmjay:

Don't yu wanna grow up to be just like me? wink

Loool, that's Role model. I liiiiike that song, filled with humours.
Re: Eminem Fans Only by missEmjay(f): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Loool, that's Role model. I liiiiike that song, filled with humours.
yea, eminem has a gud sense of humour
Re: Eminem Fans Only by ToyinDipo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
missEmjay:

yea, eminem has a gud sense of humour

One of the reasons why I'm a big fan of his.
Re: Eminem Fans Only by Crixina(f): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
missEmjay:

More errrm... motivation to download the song.
do it Asap!
Re: Eminem Fans Only by philtrum(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Love the way you lie pt2
Stan
No love (with lil Wayne)
Berserk
Lighter
Re: Eminem Fans Only by Crixina(f): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
missEmjay:
@kendrick93, Lol@big stan of him. and yea, his songs really help one wen one is down. one more thing I love bou him, apart frm his songs, is his diction. the way he pronounces some words is quite funny.
Eminem rights my bad day.i relate to his songs in a way words cant explain.
Like someone rightly said I'm a big Stan of his.
Re: Eminem Fans Only by missEmjay(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
philtrum:
Love the way you lie pt2
Stan
No love (with lil Wayne)
Berserk
Lighter
I berserkly love berserk! I like love the way you lie pt2 also. Prefer it to pt1 and lighter's chorus by Bruno was great too

1 Like

Re: Eminem Fans Only by missEmjay(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Crixina:
Eminem rights my bad day.i relate to his songs in a way words cant explain.
Like someone rightly said I'm a big Stan of his.
Yea, me too. His lyrics are really deep and he doesn't rap nonsense
Re: Eminem Fans Only by missEmjay(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
More of my favs:
Fast lane: Fast flows too
So bad
If I had
Rabbit run
Hailie's song
8 Mile
Yellow brick road
In short, I prefer his underrated songs to his popular ones.
Re: Eminem Fans Only by Crixina(f): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Music box
Sing for the moment
Like toy soldiers
Not afraid
We as Americans
Stan
White America
Kim
25 to life
Renegade -tho it was Jay z's but Em killed the rap
Love the way u lie-both
Marshall Marthers...i know u said five,sorry but he's my bad habit...i will keep modifying this post cos I'm not done yet.
Re: Eminem Fans Only by mayor007(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
1. Stan 2. Lose Yourself. 3. If I Get Locked Up Tonight 4. HellBound feat J-Black and Masta Ace 5. Role Model.... Narrowing it down to just five is pretty unfair joor.
Re: Eminem Fans Only by Mariaguti(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2014
I av upto 140 eminem rap songs..but my top 5 is BAD INFLUENCE,YELLOW BRICK ROAD,3.AM,COCAINE,ALL SHE WROTE
Re: Eminem Fans Only by philfearon(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Any Favorite top 5 without "Headlights" is incomplete.....
1)Cinderella Man...
2)Headlights..
3)Underground...
4)Not Afraid..
5)Beautiful...
As a fact,anything Eminem is hit to me!!
Re: Eminem Fans Only by missEmjay(f): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
mayor007:
1. Stan 2. Lose Yourself. 3. If I Get Locked Up Tonight 4. HellBound feat J-Black and Masta Ace 5. Role Model.... Narrowing it down to just five is pretty unfair joor.
Lol. Yu can add more if you like
Re: Eminem Fans Only by missEmjay(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
I just downloaded 'Beautiful pain' and 'Guts over fear'
both feauturing Sia.
I gotta say that I couldn't help but shed a tear when I listened to Beautiful Pain. Really expressed how I felt.
Guts over fear was awesome. Eminem has a good way of motivating that's just unique. Even tho he raps bou his life, one can still relate to his songs.
Throw the match, set the past ablaze...
Re: Eminem Fans Only by lilmax(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Download "Detroit vs everybody ".... The song over make sense
Re: Eminem Fans Only by Ayosh(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2014
1. NOt Afraid- mehn i recommend that song for people diagnosed with Major depression. Guaranteed to do better job than mood stabilizers ever will. 2. Lose Yourself- going for an interview or exams or a project defense or babe hunting? That's your song! Better than coffee,Alomo,ogogoro etc. 3.Just Lose it- want something better than Night of a thousand laughs? Try this track. They'd think you smoked a bucket full of laughing gas. 4. The way i am- With this song you can damn the world and be yourself to the letter. 5.Kim- when your lover cheats and you feel real bad and wanna get him/her off your chest, that's your track. By the time your swaying to the last verse,you will remember his/her name no more!

1 Like

Re: Eminem Fans Only by OGeeKush(m): 2:02am On Nov 15, 2014
Beautiful - i hear it almost err day
stan
bad guy
beautiful pain
sing for the moment
taking my ball
when m gone
mockingbird bird
like toy soldiers
not afraid
love d way u lie
my name is
real slim shady
berserk
.. ...... ..

1 Like

Re: Eminem Fans Only by missEmjay(f): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Ayosh:
1. NOt Afraid- mehn i recommend that song for people diagnosed with Major depression. Guaranteed to do better job than mood stabilizers ever will. 2. Lose Yourself- going for an interview or exams or a project defense or babe hunting? That's your song! Better than coffee,Alomo,ogogoro etc. 3.Just Lose it- want something better than Night of a thousand laughs? Try this track. They'd think you smoked a bucket full of laughing gas. 4. The way i am- With this song you can damn the world and be yourself to the letter. 5.Kim- when your lover cheats and you feel real bad and wanna get him/her off your chest, that's your track. By the time your swaying to the last verse,you will remember his/her name no more!
lol. yu are sooooo on point bro.
Re: Eminem Fans Only by kendrick93(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2014
real slim shady-- liked d way he dissed d grammys and christina aguilera on dis song.
like toy soldierz-- great track
hailes song---all about his daughter
bad guy----dis is d follow up to stan.. d story is about how stan's brother is seekin revenge.. a must listen..d ending part is just legendary frm em.
legacy--anoda hit frm mmlp2

also em just dropped a shady cypher dis week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fr3style Feat. T-pain / Whats The The Hottest Music In Nigeria Right Now / Music: Olamide - Yemi My Lover DOWNLOAD NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.