Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,319 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR (1515 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by gistmelove(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2014
There are 114 Chapters of the of THE HOLY

QURAN, if u subtract your date of BIRTH

from it, you will get your real AGE.

Example: 114-88=26 years. Try it and if it is

true, type ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
I wonder how 88 is a date of birth
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by gistmelove(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2014
impactz: I wonder how 88 is a date of birth
u dont need to wonder ok.. That is 1988 apply ur brain now grin
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2014
gistmelove:
u dont need to wonder ok.. That is 1988 apply ur brain now grin

you should have specified...
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by gistmelove(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2014
impactz:

you should have specified...

ok no vex my paddy...
Try urs let keep it rolling
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2014
gistmelove:

ok no vex my paddy...
Try urs let keep it rolling

It worked...!!!!
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by ufss: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2014
It works.Allahu Akbar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by Gboliwe: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2014
It didn't work for me. Maybe because I was born in the year 2000
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by Omexonomy: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2014
I tried it and it is correct.
So apart from kill maiming and unessary destruction their is a better part of islam.
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by gistmelove(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gboliwe: It didn't work for me. Maybe because I was born in the year 2000
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by gistmelove(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Omexonomy: I tried it and it is correct.
So apart from kill maiming and unessary destruction their is a better part of islam.

Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by Gboliwe: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
gistmelove:

it gonna work now... That mean 114- 00 = 14yrs

This your arithmetic na wa!
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by ayampissed: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Allahu Akbar
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by gistmelove(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

This your arithmetic na wa!

lolzzzz u no serious @all me sef jus calculate am weller now... Infact am still on the calculation grin
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by dejt4u(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
gistmelove: There are 114 Chapters of the of THE HOLY

QURAN, if u subtract your date of BIRTH

from it, you will get your real AGE.

Example: 114-88=26 years. Try it and if it is

true, type ALLAHU AKBAR
bros..where u see this?? Dnt create unnecessary arithmetic because of religion.. Islamic religion is nt juvenile deliquency...

That ur arithmetic is jst a mere manipulation.. 'cos it only works because we are in 2014.. Try it nxt yr nd u gonna be disappointed..

Its time for jumat..Jumat mubaraq brethrens
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by gistmelove(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
dejt4u:
bros..where u see this?? Dnt create unnecessary arithmetic because of religion.. Islamic religion is nt juvenile deliquency...

That ur arithmetic is jst a mere manipulation.. 'cos it only works because we are in 2014.. Try it nxt yr nd u gonna be disappointed..

grin grin
but @least it still work now
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by dejt4u(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
gistmelove:

grin grin
but @least it still work now
i strongly disagree bro..what if i was born in 1895? Or better still 2011?
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by gistmelove(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
dejt4u:
i strongly disagree bro..what if i was born in 1895? Or better still 2011?
stop assuming my brother
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by TheBigUrban2: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
dejt4u:

Thank you! I was about to blast the op grin grin
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 03, 2014
PLEASE NOTE THIS VERY IMPORTANTLY...
A message is being circulated that the Quran
contains 114
Surahs, substract it with Gregorian year of your
birth and
that gives your age.
Example: Your year of birth 1986, 114-86 = 28
is your age.
And then they claim it as a Miracle of Quran.
ASTAGHFIRULLAH.
It's simple mathematical formula. It has
nothing to do with
number of Surahs.
Year is 2014, century is 100; 100+14 =114.
If this is miracle of Qur'an, apply it in 2015.
If someone was born in 2000. 114-00 = 114, so
the person is
114 years old?
How will you correct the age then?
Will you figure out another formula from
Qur'an?
The Qur'an is meant for guidance for mankind
from our Lord.
Playing such frivolous game of numbers with
the Quran
amounts to mockery of the Qur'an and a
ludicrous act. Stop
forwarding such messages please.
PLEASE SHARE!
Re: Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR by BetaThings: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Omexonomy: I tried it and it is correct.
Yes, we know that your own pillaging, destruction and pestilence is necessary
That is why the 10,000 dead in South Sudan is no news because it is necessary and usual

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Women, Jewels Of Islam / Abrogation In The Quran / Al-fatih-ul-quareeb Forum! - Just Established!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.