Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo (31176 Views)

Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by kpolli(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Is this a joke? TI doing charity work for Africans..... He will now file tax break

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by victorv12(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Whack!
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by lusciouslex: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Aside from football, the group ' P-Square' is simply Nigeria's best export in terms of what the bring to the table when it comes to making good music. The notorious B.I.G sang about these boys in his track entitled: the sky is the limit. It's very glaring because they've never disappointed right from inception. Hat-off Peter, Paul, Jude and the rest of the crew. D'banj what have you done after the much talked about break away from Don baba J to Kanye? Woe onto anyone who criticizes this video.

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by shizzleStar: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Mr man, have you taken your HIV meds?!

Stop trying to rope young innocent men, we all know you're HIV positive as well as Homosexual.
Bar.stard impersonator, I contacted it after fvcking your mother and sister, your mother had earlier being infected after you and your ga.y partner and father poked her in the an.us

2 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by akatekpe(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: you don't even know what I seek. I haven't liked their past 2 songs (testimony and this one) I assume you think testimony lies along 'that which I seek'....go and listen to Bring It On, that song is preferable. It doesn't sound American, neither is it local in nature.

They have done American-ish songs before, they sampled Lil Kim's song when they did Game Over and I liked that song. I just don't like this one, it's too much of all the wrong things, so don't be typing shi like you're in my head. Once again, we mustn't all like certain things.

They should leave 80's funk to Pharrell, if they want to sample an 80's song so bad, they should feel free to tap from Fela's reservoir
"They should tap from Fela' reservoir " which Fela? Fela kuti? Was Fela break dancing? You ve stated your opinion long ago,so stop making noise like your one music expert. All musicians have their patern abi style.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by pedro08: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am loving d beat.can't wait 4 yur album.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Danhumprey: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrCork: ..great song but check this out....ama londoner,drives 2008 range rover sport and owns 4 properties...p square, international super star and rich.....but,,,u people,homebased, never been to london or even sef, outter africa, Have only one shoe,still livin with yo parents and probably never dated light skin females in yor life are dissin the p sqaure...

."....our question is...what/who gave u the order city to critisize when u people don't hav anything....ordnary money, u don't hav..so .what's the logic? (no ooofense)
undecided
gringrin
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by nextdoor84(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nice one p square!! Loving it.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Heywhizzy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
D song is d0pe..d video is classic buh d autotune didn't do it for me tho
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by safarigirl(f): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
redcliff:

Abeg pack your bad market and keep your opinion to yourself..this song may not be a club banger but its a beautiful song. Tell me what artiste in nigeria is doing something close to this at the moment. You nigerians are to closed minded and not musically versatile. Thats why you want to stick to what you know..rubbish
I never called it bad...I said "I'm not feeling it yet"...shey you understand English?

I listened to it today again sha, sounds a lil better. Their songs alwaysgrown on me. I won't love it, it will be 'just there'....and why should any artiste be doing anything like that in Nigeria currently? Does P-square follow what they're doing currently?

And please, make your point without stating mine as 'rubbish' it's a personal opinion, I didn't say the rest of you shouldn't love the song, I said 'for me and me alone'

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by harrysterol(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
I jst wasted my MB bt I enjoyed d video grin
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by kingvicking(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: I'm not feeling the song yet. That auto-tune is unnecessary, Peter was dancing a little too hard (like ease into it, don't force it), the video quality is poor IMO.

I'm a big P-square fan, but this song no just be am...they tried to sound too American, we've heard Usher and CB, we've heard Pharrell and JT, give us P-square, the P-square we love, the P-square of More Than A Friend and Roll It, not this.

Well in my opinion, they really that out good, new concept and new beat, if they used the same pattern they have been using you will say "them no gree improve" now they tried something new una still dey yawn.
Abeg thumb up for those guys, the sang alongside TI and tried singing in a pattern that will be easy for the american guy, you think say e easy?
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by dokia: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
nawa these guys have definitely arrived...
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by ChinonsoDike2: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
shizzleStar:
Bar.stard impersonator, I contacted it after fvcking your mother and sister, your mother had earlier being infected after you and your ga.y partner and father poked her in the an.us

Mr man, answer me.

Have you taken your HIV meds today?!
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Boss13: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lack of originality. psquare copying since 2000. This is a followup from Kool and the gang in the 80s. I love funk music but hearing it from Psquare is like hearing Pasuma do rap music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by crackhouse(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: I'm not feeling the song yet. That auto-tune is unnecessary, Peter was dancing a little too hard (like ease into it, don't force it), the video quality is poor IMO.

I'm a big P-square fan, but this song no just be am...they tried to sound too American, we've heard Usher and CB, we've heard Pharrell and JT, give us P-square, the P-square we love, the P-square of More Than A Friend and Roll It, not this.
my dear go and get a better phone and download the best quality. it will only cost you about 25mb-30mb to get a better quality.

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
crackhouse: my dear go and get a better phone and download the best quality. it will only cost you about 25mb-30mb to get a better quality.

I downloaded the best quality from notjustok.com for 24mb, I didn't say it's not good. I said I'm not feeling it 'YET'

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by ein: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
be appreciative felas, this song is wholesome....great beat and good flow of dance step...love it..
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by youngcole: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
9ice one my ni99a t.i. i love da song / mtn fast free browsing now active for all devices and pc. dont be left out. contact 08184877700 and get ur sim activated
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Ologorione1: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ps una try, it shouldn't be pangolo music all the time. Thanks for digressing, it shows you are vasatile. I love the funk flavour it reminds me of Rick James. Big up.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by slinkman(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
i dont care what anybody thinks buh dis song is d bomb, everythin bout it iz so good, i dnt mind d auto tune, chris b uses auto tune i dnt see anybody complainin, p square u guyz ar d best in africa as far as im concern yall keep it up..... i thought iv lost u guyz to wizkid pattern of music buh u guyz brought bak d psquare i used to knw.... kudos

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Joel3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
i can see that people are afriad of change. Too much pkagolo music in nigeria this days. We need a revolutional change

2 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
eje ajo, ile ijo, ijo ya...
must everything be about dance.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by ein: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
saxywale: eje ajo, ile ijo, ijo ya...
then what shld it be, to cry?
saxywale: eje ajo, ile ijo, ijo ya...
then what shld it be, to cry?
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by jidesp(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: I'm sure there were Nigerian songs in the 80's as well. They should sample those ones and stop the whole American ish. It doesn't become them.

It's easy to forget your winning formula when you want to become someone else. That American 80's pop worked for Pharrell and 'everyone' (in America, doesn't mean it will work here. Last I checked it was the 'pangolo' music like e no easy and chop my money that introduced them to the world, not this....whatever they call this

I don't agree with your notion, not even 10% of it. To be honest, I'm one of many people who don't believe Psquare are that talented, but every time I have a shaken believe about them and what they can offer as an artiste, they convict me with something better.

Now about this song, P Square has just shown fans their diversity and syncing with T.I is absolutely amazing. The crazy thing about them is their songs they gradually grow into you....

Please don't take my notion offensively, I just don't agree with your pointers about the song. Oh and hit tracks don't mean winning formulas, winning formulas are things people don't consider extraordinary but end being trendy or sometimes icons. i.e Blogging in Nigeria, Nairaland, Chidinma, Techno Mobile..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm a freelance communication strategist and songs like is not only made to just entertain but create a wider range of audience. Because the more audience you have, the bigger you become. Now that's a winning formula

2face and Psquare synced properly in their international collaborations

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by oluamid(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2014
redcliff:

Abi o. Dbanj lost it when he split mihits. Im sure he is regretting every bit of it at the moment..if not later on in life..

U guys will still find a way to bring Dbanj into it. Hian! Hope its not an obsession.

@OP

I've listen to the song only once and I haven't bothered to watch the video so here's my ratings.

The song wasn't made for Nigerians - It sounds like an American song, something a Pharell will do and not in anyway like Psquare. The only thing that sounded like Psquare in the song was the voice. And as we all know Pharell won't make music with the Nigerian audience in mind so is this song. Maybe Psquare is trying to conquer America. Maybe.

Psquare is not good with lyrics - If you are looking for great lyrical prowess and u are listening to a Psquare song then you might as well expect snow to fall in the Sahara. Psquare can't write great lyrics to save their own lives but then 90% of Naija artiste are all beats and no lyrics so it's not unexpected. If I want great lyrics I'll listen to Asa, Modenine or Jesse Jags but not Psquare.

Pquare follow the trend - or at least they follow American trends. This is the kind of song that get played by Mtvbase, Trace, Etc I like it that they move out of their comfort zone but you can't beat Americans in their own game.

The beat is a jack of Bruno Mars' Treasure -
Listen to Treasure by Bruno Mars and tell me if its not the same beat.

T.I overshadowed Psquare
I remember T.I's verses more than Psquares' (except the chorus). Of course any serious American artiste will overshadow Psquare in a song but this is not really news as you can say that for most Nigerian artistes too.

Over all, nice song. It should be T.I ft Psquare and not the other way round.

Sorry Psquare fans if my ratings seems negative. It's just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by smoothlips(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Djicemob: I understand u and i respect ur opinion.The song is good,it'll grow on u honey tongue

*modified*
So this made FP? When the link the op posted was actually a link to the audio version.The topic is misleading.
Dude give the guy a break he said "in his own opinion"..in my own opinion the song is a lil bit different from regular PS but am not sure it will do well in Lagos, Abuja and PH night clubs..but it will do well on radios and USA maybe!
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by waxdude: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2014
nice nd i like d shoki dance dey did...but d scene wer peter nd d dancers inside d jeep kinda reminds me of usher's caught up vid undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Bumbaybaby(f): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2014

like seriously?? friend, please stop hating! we're moving up, move along.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Bumbaybaby(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2014
oluamid:

U guys will still find a way to bring Dbanj into it. Hian! Hope its not an obsession.

@OP

I've listen to the song only once and I haven't bothered to watch the video so here's my ratings.

The song wasn't made for Nigerians - It sounds like an American song, something a Pharell will do and not in anyway like Psquare. The only thing that sounded like Psquare in the song was the voice. And as we all know Pharell won't make music with the Nigerian audience in mind so is this song. Maybe Psquare is trying to conquer America. Maybe.

Psquare is not good with lyrics - If you are looking for great lyrical prowess and u are listening to a Psquare song then you might as well expect snow to fall in the Sahara. Psquare can't write great lyrics to save their own lives but then 90% of Naija artiste are all beats and no lyrics so it's not unexpected. If I want great lyrics I'll listen to Asa, Modenine or Jesse Jags but not Psquare.

Pquare follow the trend - or at least they follow American trends. This is the kind of song that get played by Mtvbase, Trace, Etc I like it that they move out of their comfort zone but you can't beat Americans in their own game.

The beat is a jack of Bruno Mars' Treasure -
Listen to Treasure by Bruno Mars and tell me if its not the same beat.

T.I overshadowed Psquare
I remember T.I's verses more than Psquares' (except the chorus). Of course any serious American artiste will overshadow Psquare in a song but this is not really news as you can say that for most Nigerian artistes too.

Over all, nice song. It should be T.I ft Psquare and not the other way round.

Sorry Psquare fans if my ratings seems negative. It's just my opinion.

and your point is?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Posts Davido’s Timeless On His Instagram Story And Twitter Page. / Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination / Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.