Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Download New Music>> P-square – Shekini + Ejeajo Ft. T.i (snippets) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download New Music>> P-square – Shekini + Ejeajo Ft. T.i (snippets) (536 Views)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music>> P-square – Shekini + Ejeajo Ft. T.i (snippets) by crisaigbe: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
The Okoye brothers are back!! With their 6th studio album done, P-Square are set to drop 3 new singles off the album titled “EJEAJO” Featuring Grand Hustle CEO T.I, “SHEKINI” and “BRING IT” ON Ft. Dave Scott. Below are snippets to EJEAJO and SHEKINI.

Just last week we put out pictures of the Okoye brothers from a new photoshoot and we had a sneaky suspision something huge was coming up.

I guess we can confirm that now with these new singles, Ejeajo and Shekini. Listen up share your thoughts and anticipate the 3 new singles.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD >> http://www.musicoga.com/2014/08/new-naija-hit-p-square-shekini-ejeajo.html#

(1) (Reply)

Former Wwesuperstar, Seano'haire Dies From apparent Suicide / E! News>>chris Brown Curses Out His Fans On Instagram / Happy Birthday Nelson#phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.