Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,770 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Didnt Our Negotiator Expose Modu Sheriff When He Was Still An APC Cheiftain? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didnt Our Negotiator Expose Modu Sheriff When He Was Still An APC Cheiftain? (441 Views)

APC Cheiftain Calls For Suspension Of The Constitution To Enable Buhari Perform / Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Didnt Our Negotiator Expose Modu Sheriff When He Was Still An APC Cheiftain? by RedEboe(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nigerians must also realize that 'white people' can also be bought over.

Modu Sheriff until recently, has always been a member of the opposition from the days of ANPP-he joins PDP "very recently" and all this trash about him starts coming out.

I guess the dirty slap Modu Sheriff gave Tinubu during one of their last APC meetings is still hunting jagaban and his disciples.

Let's just be clear about one thing, all of Modu Sheriff's alleged crimes were committed when he was a bonafide member of ANPP/APC.

As for Ihejirika's involvement, is it not a shame that this so called Aussie would quote some 'unnamed' Boko Haram members claiming the former COAS as one of their sponsors?

You mean ISLAMIC Boko Haram would take orders from an IGBO CHRISTIAN man? Including suicide bombing orders Very very ridiculous!

Everyone knows that during Ihejirika's tenure he fought Boko Haram to a stand still and wiped out most of their top commander,including the notoriously annoying Abu Qaqa.

The original Abubakar Shekau was killed during Ihejirika's tenure.

Even the evil 'Northern elders' became scared that Ihejirika would one day come after them.

The Chairman of Thisday Newspapers 'Nduka' has fallen out of favour with GEJ's administration ever since Thisday Newspaper premises was bombed in Abuja few years ago-the culprits were caught and they revealed some kind of a complex inside job.

The Nigerian government also refused to grant Arise TV broadcast licence in Nigeria-Arise TV is also owned by Thisday Newspapers' Chairman.

Again, i advise Nigerians to take this Australians' revelations with a pinch of salt,because if this broke white dude truly had integrity,it is the major international news outlets like the CNNs, BBCs or SKY NEWs that would be interviewing him...not Arise TV.

This is my own opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Situation / Media Promoting Terrorism In Nigeria – Maku / US Air Marshalattacked With Syringe At Lagosairport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.