Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

RESURRECTING OUR SAVING HABIT WITH TARGETS........ VISION2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RESURRECTING OUR SAVING HABIT WITH TARGETS........ VISION2016 (2441 Views)

CBN Targets N200/$ Parallel Market Rate / Nigeria Targets N138bn Annual Income From Cashew Export / 10 Reasons Why Your Saving Habit Sulks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESURRECTING OUR SAVING HABIT WITH TARGETS........ VISION2016 by autofreak2020(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Maybe you love to save money for a purpose
Maybe you don't have saving habit and you feel like keeping a certain amount of money every month or a certain percentage of your income or earnings
You may be an undergraduate and want to venture into business after school or want to have your own capital to start. I know of my friend that receives #70,000 monthly since 100level without saving a kobo and still go broke before month ending, he receives this amount every months for three academic sessions which is 8 months multiplied by 3.
My friend would have saved 0.48million during his degree if he has been saving 20,000 out of 70,000 he receives from his parents. His parents will forever be encouraged if they find out that their son has been able to achieve this feat in four years by maintaining a good saving habit, they will never hesitate to support him financially if he will be in need of their assistance in years to come.
Maybe you are a youth corper or about to serve and you do not want to spend your allowance on frivolities.
Abi you are working class bachelor and want to plan for your wedding, accommodation, first car and so on.
Then this package is for you.
GT-target savings account gives you opportunity to save certain amount of money into this account for a specific period of time, this is how it works.
1. Go to your nearest GTbank and request that you want to open this account. It is absolutely free!!!
2. Fill the form and submit it, you must have an account with GTbank from which the money will be automatically deducted from every month as soon as the money in the account is up to the amount you agreed to save into your target account
3. This account has no ATM.
4. You can never withdraw from this account until your target is met
5. You will determine the expiry date of the account by yourself by filling the manufacturing and expiry date in the form,
6. Your money will automatically be transferred to your original account with the interest as soon as it expires except you want to increase it life span by reaching another agreement with your branch.
What are you waiting for my fellow NAIRALANDERS?
Yoruba adage says: "olorire eniyan kin fi owo mewewa jeun" meaning for one to be financially independent, you must learn not to stop eating with your 10 fingers I.e. you must not consume everything you have produced.
I have made enquiries from other banks if they offer such service as regards this kind of savings account, but the response I got was only fixed deposit has such signatory. How on earth do these bank want student like me to get such amount of money to open fixed deposit?
NB: Meet the customer care of your respective banks to know if they offer such service so you could begin to save money with specific target(s) in mind just like me and your saving habit will grow from their.
I shall reach my target next May.
Re: RESURRECTING OUR SAVING HABIT WITH TARGETS........ VISION2016 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oh finally.something have been praying for
Re: RESURRECTING OUR SAVING HABIT WITH TARGETS........ VISION2016 by Mystiqme: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
autofreak2020: Maybe you love to save money for a purpose
I shall reach my target next May.
What's the percent interest?
Found it. 3%
Re: RESURRECTING OUR SAVING HABIT WITH TARGETS........ VISION2016 by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
I like it. It's cool.
Re: RESURRECTING OUR SAVING HABIT WITH TARGETS........ VISION2016 by wizkidblogger(f): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2017
It's a great product by GTBank. Read how to open the account, how to withdraw etc here.

(1) (Reply)

Projector And Screen For Rent In Portharcourt / Distress Sale:fairly Used Keke Napep For Sale 190k / Is His Dispatch Rider Using His Head? Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.