Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends (2436 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
My new girlfriend which i love with my life says i must do away with all my friends both male and female if i want our relationship to continue, according to her she fears this friends especially male will lead me astray to see another girl or even sleep around with other girls.
...am just confuse because i love her so much and cant let her walk away but how can i stop being friends with my guys especially all my childhood friends and skul friends just because of
a woman, I dont know why she cant trust me and besides are reasoning seems like that of a kid to me,

Advice pls..
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by zoeee(f): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hard decision... Think and choose wisely
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Odunharry(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Op lemme ask u,what if you let go of ur friends and decide to keep ur girlfriend and in about 2or 3yrs 4m now,u broke up with her..Do u think ur friends will accept u back?
She isnt giving any Legit reasons..dnt break ur friendship all cos of love?
It obvious u dnt knw what u want yet or d gal don give u EFO CHOP..Why for Christ sake would u let go of ur friends who have been with you for years,gone through thick and thin 2geda,even help each other all cos of a girl whom u are not sure will stay with u for more than 2years...
I value my friends so much(male/female) and wont let them go just cause of a girlfriend

It up to u decide but i will take my friends over my girlfriend anyday,anytime cos i dnt think anything will come between me and them..

5 Likes

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Donfamous(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
When she waka go, na ur friends go remain. Choose wisely
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Answer this. If u "do away" with your friends cos of this girl, what will happen if she later breaks up with you? You will end up without friends and a girl friend
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by mzjaney(f): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
If she loves u, she should learn to like ur friends especially ur childhood friends. My dear use ur head oo. Some of us(women ) too get wahala we always wanna have it all,buh dat is impossible. Its just like her telling u to stay away from ur family simply becos u're both in a relationship. She's not yet ur wife and she's asking u to choose btw her and ur friends. Op don't push ur friends away cos of ur gf.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Odunharry(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Op na ur type women dy ride o,u wan betray ur friends cos of ur gf not even wife gan...

OP,U NID TO B DLIVER FROM D SHACKLES OF LUST,THIS ONE NO BE LOVE O
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Jarchi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oga me I wonder oOoh, tell her she shud accept u and build u not demolish u and leave u in shit
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
5naira: My new girlfriend which i love with my life says i must do away with all my friends both male and female if i want our relationship to continue, according to her she fears this friends especially male will lead me astray to see another girl or even sleep around with other girls.
...am just confuse because i love her so much and cant let her walk away but how can i stop being friends with my guys especially all my childhood friends and skul friends just because of
a woman, I dont know why she cant trust me and besides are reasoning seems like that of a kid to me,

Advice pls..
Are you stl thinking??
Get married to her and she will tell you if you want this marriage to work, I don't want to see your parents or any of your relatives in our house.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
I seriously doubt anyone would make such ridiculous demand.

Anyhoo, if true all you can do is reassure her that she has absolutely nothing to worry about.

You need to create special time for her where you guys can focus on each other without any sort of outside interference.
You can also cut down on the amount of time you spend with the boys

Love is about flexibility and accomodation

She has to accomodate so you can be flexible

6 Likes

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Odunharry(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pickabeau1,Coogar,Sagamite,50calibre,MRbrownJAY,crackhaus,Mencade5,dygeasy,xynerise,harlos,bantino,2sExy,Cfcfan,Acidosis,Truckpusher

make una come advice the op...
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Odunharry(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
jaybee3: I seriously doubt anyone would make such ridiculous demand.

Anyhoo, if true all you can do is reassure her that she has absolutely nothing to worry about.

You need to create special time for her where you guys can focus on each other without any sort of outside interference.
You can also cut down on the amount of time you spend with the boys

Love is about flexibility and accomodation

She has to accomodate so you can be flexible
well said..op take this,if she dont agree,then u av 2 pick btween ur friends and ur gf
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thank your God she didn't include your family, neighbours and church members.

2 Likes

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Odunharry(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
softsparkyy: Thank your God she didn't include your family.
buhahahahahahah
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by pickabeau1: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
i think jaybee3 has said it all

If that is not enough for her.. you may need to move on
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by marieolae(f): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Be wise. This girl wants to be controlling u.
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by ERCROSS(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
O.p...
Seriously..
I will suggest u leave her instead..
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by crackhaus: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guy code #254: Never let a woman come between you and your brother..or as in this case, your childhood friends.

It's simple really, give to Caesar what is Caesar and to friends what is theirs...time management bruh.
And if she's not satisfied, please get a new girlfriend, I have a feeling you will also love the new one with your life.
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by MizzToluwalase(f): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Some gurls sha
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
crackhaus: Guy code #254: Never let a woman come between you and your brother..or as in this case, your childhood friends.
It's simple really, give to Caesar what is Caesar and to friends what is theirs...time management bruh.
And if she's not satisfied, please get a new girlfriend, I have a feeling you will also love the new one with your life.

She may have valid reasons for advising him to choose between her and his friends.

Why does she want you to let go of your friends?
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by luckycliff: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na only her waka cum ,abeggggggy
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by crackhaus: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
andromida:

She may have valid reasons for advising him to choose between her and his friends.

Why does she want you to let go of your friends?

Here:
5naira: according to her she fears these friends especially male will lead me astray to see another girl or even sleep around with other girls.
Is this a valid reason?
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Here:

Is this a valid reason?

If he is considering her request possibly he knows she is right but NO its not a valid reason.
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
guy dat babe dont love u as long as she can cope wit ur frends. living ur frends because of a gal u jst mate she is nt even ur wife ooo. tink wisely n tnk me leta.
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by crackhaus: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
andromida:

If he is considering her request possibly he knows she is right but NO its not a valid reason.
Come to think of it, he met and started dating this girl while he was friends with these people she now considers bad influence.

Isn't that ironic? grin
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
crackhaus:
Come to think of it, he met and started dating this girl while he was friends with these people she now considers bad influence.

Isn't that ironic? grin

Maybe she can see what he cannot see.
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by crackhaus: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
andromida:

Maybe she can see what he cannot see.
Like maybe her real reason for wanting his friends out of his life is not really about them causing him to sleep around, but about something else...right?
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
crackhaus:
Like maybe her real reason for wanting his friends out of his life is not really about them causing him to sleep around, but about something else...right?

Yeah like it could be this.
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by tayoxx(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
she's just feeling insecure.....try assuring her all is fine....
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Odunharry: Pickabeau1,Coogar,Sagamite,50calibre,MRbrownJAY,crackhaus,Mencade5,dygeasy,xynerise,harlos,bantino,2sExy,Cfcfan,Acidosis,Truckpusher

make una come advice the op...
Hehe you dun enter motor wey carry sand
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by mencade5(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: Hehe you dun enter motor wey carry sand
you keep mentioning this post by my monicker is not there. Which kain wahala be this na?
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Dygeasy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Do what you want to do and take responsibility for it. And in the process please use your head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED / What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? / Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.