Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends (2444 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by MizMyColi(f): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dygeasy: Do what you want to do and take responsibility for it. And in the process please use your head.
^^^ cool
That sums it up.
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
5naira: My new girlfriend which i love with my life says i must do away with all my friends both male and female if i want our relationship to continue, according to her she fears this friends especially male will lead me astray to see another girl or even sleep around with other girls.
...am just confuse because i love her so much and cant let her walk away but how can i stop being friends with my guys especially all my childhood friends and skul friends just because of
a woman, I dont know why she cant trust me and besides are reasoning seems like that of a kid to me,

Advice pls..

You need advice on this or a hammer to your head?

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Aniroly(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
fucckk her and let her go her way grin. Thats how most of them behave
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: ^^^ cool
That sums it up.
Bae pls wehe are u from, u luk familia smiley
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Timynder(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guess where Ty Bello, Lara Goerge and Emem reappeared after a 8-year hiatus---->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMaAtE43Ic
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Aniroly(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin i repeat life Aint fair and shit happens
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by GoodFaith: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
5naira: My new girlfriend which i love with my life says i must do away with all my friends both male and female if i want our relationship to continue, according to her she fears this friends especially male will lead me astray to see another girl or even sleep around with other girls.
...am just confuse because i love her so much and cant let her walk away but how can i stop being friends with my guys especially all my childhood friends and skul friends just because of
a woman, I dont know why she cant trust me and besides are reasoning seems like that of a kid to me,

Advice pls..
Tell her bye, bye
if she dump ur black ass tomorrow
Ur friends will still be there
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Exponental(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2014
2 things I see from ds post.
1. Trying to destroy ur shield
2. No trust, yet, she's seeing someone else.
When she's done with u, u will become an empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by iceberylin(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
She's Crazy!!!!
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2014

Advice pls..

@OP
it is clear as day that this lady does not trust your judgment, and the important question should be:"if she think you are such a weak muppet, then why she even wants to spend time with a man like you?"

FIRST let put something straight, you MUST not drop your friend for ANYONE. if you want to drop any friends then let it be because thats what YOU desire, and not just to satisfy the need of some miserable low self esteem people out there that want you to be as miserable as them.

SECOND this girl is insecure, and her insecurities will eventually drive your union to the gutter. so unless she let go of her fears and leave a "normal" life, you guys are doomed. talk to her in order to understand why she feels the way she does. see if you can fix any of it by being fully honest with her and by making her understand that her ways of trying to shield you (from negativity) is the wrong way.

THIRD funny how in one sentence you claim to "love her with your life" her and cant let her get away from your life, and in the next you have no idea about this woman and you are NOT ready to give her "your life", lol! you are just as confused as she is, but rest assure that your wake up call is around the corner....... because you have to make a decision right now: drop your friends or stay with that insecure woman. good luck with whatever choice you decide to take
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by harlos: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Odunharry: Pickabeau1,Coogar,Sagamite,50calibre,MRbrownJAY,crackhaus,Mencade5,dygeasy,xynerise,harlos,bantino,2sExy,Cfcfan,Acidosis,Truckpusher

make una come advice the op...

Op dey smoke ni abi?

Make e leave that gurl joor if she do well his friends won't encourage him to try another gurl...... Those are who was with him before she came.

And when she is gone those are still his.
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by Finestlex(m): 12:49am On Aug 31, 2014
mzjaney: If she loves u, she should learn to like ur friends especially ur childhood friends. My dear use ur head oo. Some of us(women ) too get wahala we always wanna have it all,buh dat is impossible. Its just like her telling u to stay away from ur family simply becos u're both in a relationship. She's not yet ur wife and she's asking u to choose btw her and ur friends. Op don't push ur friends away cos of ur gf.
May God continue to bless you and your family without season.. I like smart people. Already falling #smiles
Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by jennylove7575(f): 1:01am On Aug 31, 2014
I hate to say this its unlike me but let me just be honest.... That your babe is a bad asss babe. Trust me. I question, before she came into your life were your friends not always there?.why is she trying to mother your life like u are a toddler. Na wah!..okay let's turn the table around, you sef Na wetin you dey tell your babe about your friends fit cause her to begin wan detach you from them. Its high time men begin learn say, no be everything dem suppose tell we women. Feelings dey different... For my verdict, OP u get fault for this matter. Go retrace ur steps and set things right.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends by mzjaney(f): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Finestlex: May God continue to bless you and your family without season.. I like smart people. Already falling #smiles
Thanks dear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For Nairalanders / December Break Up Excuses! / Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.