Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Download New Music Video> Psquare – Ejeajo Ft. T.i. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Download New Music Video> Psquare – Ejeajo Ft. T.i. (2790 Views)

Download Jennifer Hudson Ft. T.I. – I Cant Describe (the Way I Feel) / Download New Songs From Iceprince Album Fire Of Zamani Here / 365naija Download,new Video: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (proudly Naija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music Video> Psquare – Ejeajo Ft. T.i. by MUSICOGA4: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
This new video "Ejeajo" is nothing but testament to that fact. Raising the bar a bit higher this time around, PSquare went all out to recruit one of the U.S’ hottest rappers and hitmaker, T.I. With their 6th studio album set to drop in a jiffy, the magical duo overcame a family rift and subsequently released 3 singles off the upcoming album. "Ejeajo" is a contemporary pop tune spiced with a sprinkle of Afrobeat and archetypical Michael Jackson dance steps even the late singer would be proud of. Directed by the ever reliable Clarence Peters and elder brother to the duo, Jude 'Engees' Okoye, the video does absolute justice to the song itself. If you're a fan of electric pop and quick dance steps, you'll definitely love this one. Check it out!!

Re: Download New Music Video> Psquare – Ejeajo Ft. T.i. by 9jareview: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
For exclusive hiphop review,artiste profiling and more check out 9jareview..com. Follow 9jareview on twitter:@9jareview and like our facebook page.
Re: Download New Music Video> Psquare – Ejeajo Ft. T.i. by sweetkevisco(m): 4:02am On Nov 05, 2014
We are currently registering upcoming
artistes
for numerous musical shows slated for
december.Selected artistes will earn at least
thousand naira per show.
Send your artiste profile to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com

(1) (Reply)

That1960chick At Olumo Rock: Teefah Goes On Tour With Social Prefect. / AMAZING: Arguably The Best 'skelewu' Dance By A Skelewu Babe! (WATCH) / Meet Kenya’s Sexiest Female Body Builder, Jane Mukami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.