Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns (41379 Views)

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by overhypedsteve(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Yes they want to prevent amnesty shouting war crimes
see how you think. A force tasked with the protection of national interest is concerned about the opinion of amnesty international. Is amnesty international our national security interest. Chai, if them ask you to comment on a foreign platform na dat rubbish you go yarn abi?
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Vado(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Metallurgist: i pity that empty head of yours, boko boys kill the emir's wife, his brother and the CHEIF IMAM, boko have killed far more muslims than xtains but bigots like u simply cant comprehend

Dude please, don't hoodwink us with the bs. Guess you missed the news today also about BH beheading Christian men and forcing the women to marry terrorists in that same Gwoza. More muslims my foot. That pathetic victim card won't sell here.

http://www.today.ng/news/terror-boko-haram-beheads-christian-men-forces-women-to-marry-terrorists-in-gwoza-madagali/

3 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Rikidony(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
overhypedsteve: see how you think. A force tasked with the protection of national interest is concerned about the opinion of amnesty international. Is amnesty international our national security interest. Chai, if them ask you to comment on a foreign platform na dat rubbish you go yarn abi?
BRO THE MILITARY SHOULD REALISE WE ARE @ WAR AND LETS FACE THIS PEOPLE SQUARELY I THINK WHEN THE TOKUNBO WEAPONS ARRIVE THERE WILL BE A LITTLE BIT BETTER.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by SUBMARINE: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
overhypedsteve: see how you think. A force tasked with the protection of national interest is concerned about the opinion of amnesty international. Is amnesty international our national security interest. Chai, if them ask you to comment on a foreign platform na dat rubbish you go yarn abi?

Do you know that some Northerners gave out videos of atrocities committed by the military using it to make the world believe that Jona is waging a genocidal war.
The military is being careful in not appearing as a murderous army which will be a perfect excuse by the west not to sell arms to them.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by PapiWata: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
One day, when the time is right, and the smoke of war has cleared, the Nigerian military will release cockpit gun-sight videos of the aerial bombardment currently being served up in the north eastern war-front. While it is indeed a much-needed morale-booster to read press releases confirming that the Bear in the Air has in fact been unleashed in anger against the invading terror militia, actual gun-sight video footage of this epic clash in the desert MUST be recorded both as a visual aid to enhance future combat pilot training, but also for posterity, so the world can bear vicarious witness to the precision damage the Nigerian Air Force can inflict once airborne for war.

While we armchair generals would have preferred to view the strafing and bomb-run videos in real time, as the live ordnance is administered on a bewildered enemy, we will have to be patient out of necessary respect for the operational secrecy essential while such air-to-ground sorties are under way, while only lodging humble appeal with the Nigerian military to ensure such video footage is recorded for the national historic archives.

8 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by overhypedsteve(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Do you know that some Northerners gave out videos of atrocities committed by the military using it to make the world believe that Jona is waging a genocidal war.
The military is being careful in not appearing as a murderous army which will be a perfect excuse by the west not to sell arms to them.
there is always propaganda and counter propaganda the onus is on the military to step up its PRO we ve seen all this from Iraq to Syria and our nearby Libya and even in the KDF efforts in Somalia.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Rikidony(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
PapiWata: One day, when the time is right, and the smoke of war has cleared, the Nigerian military will release cockpit gun-sight videos of the aerial bombardment currently being served up in the north eastern war-front. While it is indeed a much-needed morale-booster to read press releases confirming that the Bear in the Air has in fact been unleashed in anger against the invading terror militia, actual gun-sight video footage of this epic clash in the desert MUST be recorded both as a visual aid to enhance future combat pilot training, but also for posterity, so the world can bear vicarious witness to the precision damage the Nigerian Air Force can inflict once airborne for war.

While we armchair generals would have preferred to view those strafing and bomb-run videos in real time, as the live ordnance is administered on a bewildered enemy, we will have to be patient out of necessary respect for the operational secrecy essential while such air-to-ground sorties are under way, while only lodging humble appeal with the Nigerian military to ensure such video footage is recorded for the national historic archives.

BRO I WOULD HAVE BELIEVE THIS POST OF YOURS IF AH GAT VIDEO OR PICTURE EVIDENCE.
OGA SEUN DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by overhypedsteve(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony:
BRO THE MILITARY SHOULD REALISE WE ARE @ WAR AND LETS FACE THIS PEOPLE SQUARELY I THINK WHEN THE TOKUNBO WEAPONS ARRIVE THERE WILL BE A LITTLE BIT BETTER.
never berate the military my man. What do you mean by tokunbo weapons. Is there an armed force in the world at present that does not have under its service a revamped asset procured for specified needs
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by steeve123(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
I can see a perfect Colabo between Nigeria and Cameroun against BH........ pray we dont have innocent civilians cut in cross fire/Bombing.

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by searay(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bomb them all.

PISHURES

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by SUBMARINE: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
overhypedsteve: there is always propagation and counter propagation the onus is on the military to step up its PRO we ve seen all this from Iraq to Syria and our nearby Libya and even in the KDF efforts in Somalia.

What do have to say about unpatriotic NL members who were accussing Ihejirika of genocide.?
Did you condemn their call if yes link me to your comment. Remember that the world is reading our comments
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by tsolz150: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Piece of advice ogbeni,stop flexxing your muscles on NL..be a man,go and enlist in the NA and seek immediate posting to sambisa. If not;stop whinning like a child
ayodeji752: They will release 15 bomb and go back to barrack to sleep so dat d rest of bokoharam members can regroup and recruit many more members...nonsense!
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by igbsam(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pictures please............All talk and talk.

Na today ?
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by wellmax(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: APC e-rats will not like this news. They will soon call it genocide on muslim brothers.

Ýoü are ŧħē real e-goat, always anticipating negetivity. I pity ŧħē kind of life you lead.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Tval(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
At least a/some picture(s) would have made us believe to an extent.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
picture or i dont believe it
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
_____
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Judolisco(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na xo bomb Dem attack Dem frm in nd out nxt tym gimme pictures
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
better development:...
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by EldaTimba(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kill them all.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
komekn: There is an unavoidable contradiction from the NA very recently claims that boko had seized Gwoza and other towns were REFUTED COMPLETELY that being the case why are they bombing a town that's not in boko possession. According to some the NA never lies misinforms and or misrepresents.

At times like this where is the only true source of information Siruisblack.

The N.A did not claim B.H weren't in Gwoza. They were mute on Gwoza. At no point did the army spokesman deny or confirm B.H were in Gwoza.

"Gen. Chris Olukolade @GENOlukolade1d
6. I then wonder y analysts insist I denied that terrorists were in Gwoza. Hearing it repeated on AIT dis morning is so depressing indeed".

"Gen. Chris Olukolade @GENOlukolade1d
4. For instance I purposely refrained from saying anything about the presence of the terrorists in Gwoza & Damboa other than assuring..."

Follow Gen. Olukolade on twitter, and I'm directly quoting him.

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Whizzdom(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
That one na lie jorh .......na everyday dem dey catch Boko Haram

Dem go say dem catch Boko Haram ... buh to show us the BOko Harams na war.

Dem jus dey deceive demself .... No be go believe such trash

Make dem go feed the dogs with such ridiculous stories

#NaijaLiePassAnyfin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Blackchampion(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
F117A: We need videos damnit.
U nid videos? In a battle field? Smh
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by UpLoyo: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: APC e-rats will not like this news. They will soon call it genocide on muslim brothers.

...and the award for 'The Dumbest Statement Of The Week' goes to you. Congratulations.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by tonychristopher: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
i am now impressed...such a bastard set of region with stupiddd religion
Rikidony: The Nigerian military yesterday, August 28, carried out
airstrikes against the dreaded Boko Haram sect’s positions in
Limankara and Gwoza in Borno State.

This is as hundreds of troops also mobilised to the frontline in Gulak,
Adamawa State against the insurgents.
According to Daily Trust report, a resident of Gwoza, Mamman
Madobi, said three military planes were sighted hovering and after a
few minutes, they heard sounds of 15 explosions in the direction of
Madagali, Limankara and Gwoza.

Other residents added that several armoured vehicles were deployed
in Gulak between Wednesday and yesterday while military trucks
conveyed soldiers to the town.
The Army Public Relations Officer, Captain Jafaru Nuhu could not
comment on the issue.
This is coming barely a week after Boko Haram leader, Abubakar
Shekau, released a video claiming to have created an Islamic
caliphate in Gwoza which was seized by the insurgents earlier this
month.

Responding to the Boko Haram’s claims, the Nigerian military
described it as ‘empty ‘.
The town of Gwoza was said to have been seized by the militants and
all efforts to reclaim the town by the military had proved futile.
During the attack on Gwoza, BokoHaram allegedly killed about a 100
people , including the wife of the town’s emir, his brother, and the
chief Imam of Gwoza.

Several towns have been reportedly seized by Boko Haram. The
insurgents have captured Limankara and some areas under Madagali
LGA of Adamawa State after assaults on security formations. Other
towns which have been captured by Boko Haram in recent times
include Buni Yadi in Yobe State and the Police Mobile Training Camp
in nearby Limankara village.

http://www.naij.com/282581-boko-haram-military-planes-bomb-gwoza-limankara.html

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by EldaTimba(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cameroon bombed boko haram camp and Nigerians celebrated them. Nigeria Air force does the same job and her citizens are asking for pictures or videos. Some people needs to be brain fed

8 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by jeje123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
U talk too much and is better u mind d way u are using ur freedom so dat................
Mekateka: you can call me whatever, it is your business. We all know that APC as a party has being an advocate of bokoharam. Buhari has once referred to them as freedom fighters and fault every moves of the military against bokoharam.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mekateka: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
wellmax:

Ýoü are ŧħē real e-goat, always anticipating negetivity. I pity ŧħē kind of life you lead.
who is this thing quoting me?

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by PapiWata: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony:

BRO I WOULD HAVE BELIEVE THIS POST OF YOURS IF AH GAT VIDEO OR PICTURE EVIDENCE.
OGA SEUN DO THE NEEDFUL

For the avoidance of confusion on your part, I am not necessarily seeking expressions of agreement with my comments regarding news reports detailing strikes on the enemy launched by the Nigerian Air Force. My comments here are personal opinions which you are at liberty to ignore or refute as the mood takes you.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by anytexy: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
some governors will say they are killing Muslims and comitting genocide. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Lurcky(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Well as far as i m concerned the military is tryin its best to take down those dogs (boko haram) but some political mumu keeping frustrating their efforts and decreasing their morale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / Arase Commissions Police Dogsl Breeding Centre- Photos / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.