Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... (2107 Views)

Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / What's Your Selling Point (girls Nd Guys) / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lol...you're looking for trouble.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by priscaoge(f): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
What exactly was he trying to say, sweetie?
My Dear seriously I still don't understand where he's driving @. Some peeps and der senseless thread sef. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Ezibless: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yinkuzmimi: Say no to ugly girls nd protect d future... caring ugly, loving ugly wit a successful marriage and beauty arrorang, beauty cheater with a falling and rising

#smh... Senseless. Did he actually read this before posting?

Please if you dont have what to do with your time,i need someone to fan me....heat too much.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ...Thats my surest NL padi....
abi? ekanle o
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ivyluvie2: How una take understand this thread?which one be beauty arronga,beauty caring and caring ugly? What is ugly to someone is beautiful to someone else,OP,even you dey ugly to someone
maybe the guy is wishing he was cute like me
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
sameer1212: abi? ekanle o
...lol...E kale sir...Bawo ni evrything??

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Unibenstudent: maybe the guy is wishing he was cute like me
reeeaaalllly??such a great wish
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...E kale sir...Bawo ni evrything??
dadani o. she owa kpa abi? cool
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
sameer1212: dadani o. she owa kpa abi? cool
....lol...sure...
..Hope you are taking good care of my friend??..

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by chingydaboss(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
No one is ugly..
Beauty lies in d eyes of da beholder
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ....lol...sure...
..Hope you are taking good care of my friend??..
yes ma'am. uno i love yorubas, i hd a frend(gal) frm kwara state. n she teach me atims. i told ha dat som day, am gona speak d language fluently.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Missmossy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hahahaha....English please! So much for such gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
sameer1212: yes ma'am. uno i love yorubas, i hd a frend(gal) frm kwara state. n she teach me atims. i told ha dat som day, am gona speak d language fluently.
...lol..Yoruba s not that hard to learn....you ll catch up easily...

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ...lol..Yoruba s not that hard to learn....you ll catch up easily...
yes ooo, am a fst learna uno. by d way oshe gan.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dont call em UGLY, u juzzz say dey r UNFINE , dats all
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ Op; You aren't one to talk oh....Like I once said to some guy with a ridiculous topic, similar to this. ......If you do not have the face and height of Lynnx; six packs like that of flavor?...Then you aren't fit to make or comment about girls....kapish?
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
i be learner for nairaland and im havn difficulty in posting topics and i need followers too, i need help
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Bro I agree with you

say no temigracie and nikkypearl and co

save the future!!
Say no to BEREM, OBIAGELLI AND CO
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2014
harry01:
Say no to BEREM, OBIAGELLI AND CO
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by iceberylin(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Mehn its not Fair o shocked

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only Check In. / Nairalander now happy / She Thinks Am A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.