Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Please am I really a fool? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please am I really a fool? (767 Views)

When Your Uncles Is A Fool At 40 (pic) / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? / Every Disappointment Really A Blessing In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please am I really a fool? by iphedahyor(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na wah for some girls o.Recently,I met a girl on facebook.No lie,she is a priceless wingless angel.Elegant ebony beauty with white teeth like the precious tusk of elephant.The eyes are so bright,brighter than the brightest star in the sky at night.Succulent lips like the tip of a young lilly blooming early in the morning with dews all around.
The conversation with hi and before I say Jack Robinson,she had succeded in mesmerizing me.And that was how it started like ebola virus,I kept on falling in what I would call lust {because I'm begining to understand the different between love and lust} with every second.We do talk on phone almost every hour and the more we talk,the deeper it goes.
She promised yesterday to visit today.I couldn't slept all through the night due to uncontrollable anxiety.I started sweeping,cleaning and arranging my room at 4am.It was so rough and dirty,so it took me 2hours to completed it.
Re: Please am I really a fool? by iphedahyor(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
I started preparing concoction with my last derica of rice at 6am.It was the aroma the aroma that woke up my neighbours.I made sure that I added the right proportion of salt,maggi,thyme,curry,and my almighty palm oil as I no get vegetable oil.I completed the cooking of the delicacy at around 7:20am.I jumped up 20times and ran round the compound 15times.Daddy was the first to notice me because it was unusual.He asked and I replied that I was just excersing my body.He laughed and continue chewing his 9inches chewing stick.
I had my bath at 8am for the very first time and after that,I cleaned up and wore my best ankara.I then sat down patiently anxiously waiting for the angel to knock on my door.I waited till 2pm and when I got tired of waiting with an empty stomach,I decided to call her line.I called thrice before a man with a deep croak voice like Pete Edochie picked.
Re: Please am I really a fool? by Gooci(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
so yu think i will beg yu for the rest or come back to check ds thread undecided tahh undecided...... this is jst like yoruba movie, i kno the end already. oti lanaa(yu don blow)
Re: Please am I really a fool? by iphedahyor(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
The next voice I heard after his hello was that of Dorcas.I told her all I had done and asked when she would arrive.Then she laughed and said you are a fool.
Please am I really a fool?

N.B. My english is poor,so correction is allowed.Thank you
Re: Please am I really a fool? by iphedahyor(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gooci: so yu think i will beg yu for the rest or come back to check ds thread undecided tahh undecided...... this is jst like yoruba movie, i kno the end already. oti lanaa(yu don blow)
lolz....tnks for the comment,your space is secured.
Re: Please am I really a fool? by Gooci(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
iphedahyor: lolz....tnks for the comment,your space is secured.
badt op grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You The Man That Plans To Shut Linda Ikeji Blog With Google? / The Most Effective Section On Nairaland / How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.