Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. (1845 Views)

My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Directions To Lekki Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by facemeeh: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hello nairalanders,,,,,,,,I have a Toefl exam to write tmoro by 9.30 am,,,,, and I live at Sango Ota,,,,so how do I journey to the venue on time,,,thanks

Kilometer 24
Lekki Epe Expresway
2nd Floor
The Landmark Building
LAGOS, ,

PlSsssssss,,,,
Re: Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by Gooci(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
seriously..... thats the building where i work ooo. mine is third floor(great brands nigeria limited) nd i also live in sango ota................................... find your way to oshodi, from here, enter ajah and tell the conductor yu will be droppin at vgc. when yu get to vgc, ask any1 wia landmark building is or yu can jst stand at that vgc junction, look to ur right, yu will see the building, landmarks building is boldly written on it
Re: Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by Gooci(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
oshodi to ajah is exactly (1hr + or - 15mins) if there is no hold up on third mainland bridge. if there is heavy traffic, na die ooo mayb 2.30hrs
Re: Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by facemeeh: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tanks man
My
Test Center
Name: French Connection Nigeria
Limited
Re: Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by facemeeh: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
When I get to Landmark building ,,wat next?
Re: Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by Gooci(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
facemeeh: When I get to Landmark building ,,wat next?
enter thru the main entrance nd use the lift or staircase to second floor. there are two companies on second floor, blue arrows on the let while that ur place is on the right
Re: Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by babajamiu: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Is dia any assistant for d toefl exam?
Re: Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by babajamiu: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Facemeeh: how was d exam? bcus am preparing for mine too.
Re: Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. by facemeeh: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2014
It was ok my broder,,just prepare well, but if you need special assistance you can meet me

(1) (Reply)

31 INTERESTING FACT ABOUT ICELAND / Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose / Getting A TRUCK Driving Jobs In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.