Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Had A Dream! The Last Part - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Had A Dream! The Last Part (568 Views)

MY DREAM: The Price Of Her Motherhood. / Realization Of A Publishing Dream: The Story Of Judith Iweoha / A Dream To Kill My Father {a Short Story}. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream! The Last Part by LordRazor1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
...Seeing my disappointment and hearing my hearty and painful pleas, the angel told me, “Tell PRECIOUS STONES to humble themselves, be in one accord, amend their ways, then pray to the KING that the SUN not scorch them in its strength but subject to His will; that the MOON not hide away his face when they need him most; that the DIAMOND, PLATINUM and GOLD not close their ears and hearts but respond positively to the cry of the SILVER and BRONZE bearing the burden of the STARS touching their hearts while the STARLETS polish them well to shinning.” I did so immediately. Lo and behold; calm, orderliness and love was restored with progress more evident. The Precious Stones jumped up for joy, the Starlets were happy, the Stars and Silver were more comfortable in their respective places. The Gold was looking better, the Platinum displaying well, the Diamond began shining wonderfully more. The Moon began smiling broadly, the Sun laughing happily and the King was pleased with them. Their predicament was over. Excellence was reached beyond all reasonable doubt, Integrity was displayed at all levels and good Service was enjoyed beyond measure by all and sundry. My joy sky-rocketed and knew no bounds.
Furthermore, the angel continued: “The Precious Stones are the Students, the King is God Almighty, the Sun is the Governor, and the Moon is the Vice Chancellor. The Diamond, Platinum and Gold are the Registrar, Bursar and Librarian respectively. The Silver is the Provost, the Bronze is the Dean while the Stars are the Heads of Departments and the Starlets are the Lecturers. The Ball is the Earth, the Gun Pointed Down is Africa, the Yam Tuber is Nigeria and the Cone is LAUTECH!” Then, I understood better all that I saw. Finally, he said to me, “Write the vision, and make it plain upon the tables that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time…”
Written on Thursday, February 24, 2011, nine days before the unsavoury face-off between LAUTECH students and the indigenes of Ogbomoso during which some students died and which resulted in a forced one-week closure of the school on March 10, 2011.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Good Enough For Marriage / Soon We Will Meet Again / Things You Don't Know About Sam Okwaraji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.