Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years (2868 Views)

Police Arrests Man That Allegedly Defiled His 9years Old Daughter / 'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr) / Is Ipod Touch 4th Generation Save For 9years Old Girl ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years by crackhaus: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
oluchikeh:
Usually he comes to mind when my hubby has done something that hurt and i uncounsciously compare them like ' Eze would never have done something like that' etc
Please actively ensure you don't do this anymore.
I know you said you do it unconsciously, but you gotta train yourself to not do it at all.
Re: Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years by ichidodo: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
slimyem: huh?

What respects?

How?
Go and visit the gravesite,probably with flowers and all...Say hello and pay respects.She will be relieved that she did,thank me later...
Re: Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
mcdreeezy: Bro this is a lie! It's very false, the dead know nothin. I wonder why pple believe this
What you dont know, dont dispute. You know nothing about this issue, and yes, you can humbly ask for education on the issue.
Re: Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
oluchikeh: Hello dear nairalanders,

We were married barely 2years when he died in 2005.
I am currently remarried with a beautiful daughter but i keep remembering him especially today.
My husband is great even with the normal marriage issues but i really do love my husband dearly

But i know i shed a tear today and i keep muttering like my late hubby can hear me, that I loved you
why do I still feel the pain and miss him even after all this time cry cry cry cry

You must have truly loved him and the pain of his death made that love stronger
And I believe somehow you still compare him to your husband
Please don't mention these feelings to your now husband
Let go
Your late husband is no longer here with us
He is gone
Put that behind you
The Bible says till death do you part
Death has parted you
You need to move on and focus your love and passion towards the one you have
Re: Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
oluchikeh: thank you so much guys.

Usually he comes to mind when my hubby has done something that hurt and i uncounsciously compare them like ' Eze would never have done something like that' etc

But today there was just no reason for it. woke up normally had some real good loving but on our way to work his memory came at me and i almost wished my last hubby was here. Later this afternoon, the thoughts returned and tears escaped my eyes. even i couldnt believe i cried for him after 9years. the ache is still there even when i thought i was over him.

I'll keep trying my best to give my present family my all, God is my strength

This is touching
You must be a very caring person
You need to let go,stop the comparisons
Tell yourself that Eze is no more and has no control over your emotions anymore
He really shouldn't anymore
Re: Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
baralatie:
Leave the dead alone!
unless you don't love the living!
holding to it has a negative effect
when your present accepts the "statement in his head,you don't love him"

A friend told me this similar line after I couldn't get over the death of my sibling and just couldn't move on
Those words sounded harsh but they woke me up

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years by chineloSA(f): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Madam; how u use dey Do ; the thing? Within a period of barely 10yrs; u don capture 2 complete husbands; when girls dey run around, dey visit different churches, dey fast 70 days n 70 9ts , de go 4 counselling up n sown; still no show.... Abeg mek u share. D mericine ;u dey rub 4 face, or d location of d okombo man u dey use; mek our young ladies; also benefit; similar blessings like u.... grin

grin grin honestly I didn't want to laugh. But you made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years by chineloSA(f): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
OP, I always say time heals. And it will. Cry as many time as you can. But time is the best healer. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are In Laws So Wicked???? / My Little Brother With Down Syndrome / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.