Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree (23747 Views)

Futa 2014/ 2015 Post Graduate / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre Degree Programme / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Evathyst: Plz, can u help me out on d break down of UNAB's P.D programme? Thr fee nd likelihood of offering d person admission. Cos 4rm wat I knw of FUTA, e hard die nd I no wan waste money o. Ur timely response wil be appreciated plz.

The fee for UNAAB PD is like 180k last year I.e plus money for textbook and all but with accommodation is gon be more. UNAAB has campus for there PD . Mawuko campus its fun as they claim but they do entrance exam and to enter into 100level yu gats get 180 and pass their PD exams plus UNAAB ALSO LOOK AT YOUR OLEVEL RESULT STERNLY . now to FUTA , Who told yu futa PDS is hard ? if yu an engineering student , if yua not doing yur PDS in OAU , FUTA should be the place for yu.cos I really don't know what's hard in getting 50/100 in your final PDS score and getting 180 in jamb. COME TO FUTA BRO.
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2014
THANKS MY EVER GRACEFUL NEW 100LEVELITES. WE GO MEET FOR SCHOOL OH
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Evathyst(f): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
FolabiCash:

The fee for UNAAB PD is like 180k last year I.e plus money for textbook and all but with accommodation is gon be more. UNAAB has campus for there PD . Mawuko campus its fun as they claim but they do entrance exam and to enter into 100level yu gats get 180 and pass their PD exams plus UNAAB ALSO LOOK AT YOUR OLEVEL RESULT STERNLY . now to FUTA , Who told yu futa PDS is hard ? if yu an engineering student , if yua not doing yur PDS in OAU , FUTA should be the place for yu.cos I really don't know what's hard in getting 50/100 in your final PDS score and getting 180 in jamb. COME TO FUTA BRO.
Tnx 4 ur timely response. Was actually making enquiries for my younger Sister though. Seems d cost of all ds programmes av reali sky rocketed. Cnt even rmbr d paltry sum of money I paid as tuition fee throughout my stay on OAU campus. Besides, it kinda escaped my mind dt FUTA is purely science. Or do dey offer any commercial course thr? #just asking#

Lastly, in ur concluding paragraph u referred to me as 'Bro' do I assume dts a slip of hand?
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Dayzzy(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Evathyst: Plz, can u help me out on d break down of UNAB's P.D programme? Thr fee nd likelihood of offering d person admission. Cos 4rm wat I knw of FUTA, e hard die nd I no wan waste money o. Ur timely response wil be appreciated plz.
ex-pdites of unab go tel u say unab hard, oau go say e hard..dats hw evry1 go dey talk...no place z easy,its all on u

Futa is a really nyc sch to be
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Dayzzy(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2014
worisj: as per accommodation we paid 30 k for the hostel @ ibule and 5 k for maintenance fee
35k? Futa wicked small o
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Dayzzy(m): 1:16am On Sep 09, 2014
worisj: an affidavit declaring abstinence from cultism
u wil av to pay for it cos they wnt collect affidavit frm external court. FUTA get one u go pay for,then u fill in ur details ursf...abi? @woris
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 1:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Evathyst: Tnx 4 ur timely response. Was actually making enquiries for my younger Sister though. Seems d cost of all ds programmes av reali sky rocketed. Cnt even rmbr d paltry sum of money I paid as tuition fee throughout my stay on OAU campus. Besides, it kinda escaped my mind dt FUTA is purely science. Or do dey offer any commercial course thr? #just asking#

Lastly, in ur concluding paragraph u referred to me as 'Bro' do I assume dts a slip of hand?

Chai Chai Chai. I be Bleep boy oh. I'm really sorry . Never even bothered to look your profile , yu know most of FUTA students and aspirants are boys hence my mistakes. I'm sorry. Yea yea na so , I think they only offer one commercial like course : Entrepreneurship management. Either ways tho , if she's gonna get UNAAB PDS she's gotta be fast with it cos its like they won't do entrance exam DS year too and admissions would be on first come first serve
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2014
2015/2016 JAMB!
JAMB is excluding business centres from
registering 2015 JAMB. All the exam will be
Computer Based Test, (CBT). Candidates will
register at the center where they will write the
exam. The full news is below:
JAMB, has said its application forms for the 2015
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME,
is now available nationwide for prospective
candidates, reaffirming that the examination will
be on Computer-Based Test (mode) only.
According to the JAMB Spokesman, the Board has
also introduced a regulated registration format
where only our Computer-Based Test, CBT,
centers and state offices nationwide are
authorised to register candidates.
He said the registration period will last between
Monday September 15, 2014 and Thursday
January 15, 2015, while the website closes
Monday January 19, 2015.
Mr. Benjamin stated that in addition to the
registration fee, candidates will be expected to
pay additional N500 for a copy of a newly
introduced textbook, ‘ The Last Days at Forcados
High School ’, adding that the Board has made
arrangement to provide the book to avoid the
challenge of availability and piracy and that the
textbooks will be issued at the point of
registration.
So there you have it! Jamb 2015/2016 Form will
be on sale starting from 15th September, 2014! If
you are seeking for admission into any higher
tertiary institution in Nigeria, then you need to
start reading or jacking your book!
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2014
So abeg my guys , this one that JAMB is likely to be coming up very early next year how FUTA go handle we PDS Students. My question is Shey na FUTA go collect JAMB form for us abi na we go collect am individually ? Another one is as PDS students of FUTA , shey na By force sey we choose FUTA as First choice for JAMB ? Thanks as I await your reply
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by StealthyMe(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2014
FolabiCash: So abeg my guys , this one that JAMB is likely to be coming up very early next year how FUTA go handle we PDS Students. My question is Shey na FUTA go collect JAMB form for us abi na we go collect am individually ? Another one is as PDS students of FUTA , shey na By force sey we choose FUTA as First choice for JAMB ? Thanks as I await your reply

You'll be required to take the JAMB form yourself...FUTA wouldnt do that

FUTA requires you select them either as first or second choice while filling your jamb details...And as there's only one choice university,that'll have to be FUTA
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Dayzzy(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2014
FolabiCash: So abeg my guys , this one that JAMB is likely to be coming up very early next year how FUTA go handle we PDS Students. My question is Shey na FUTA go collect JAMB form for us abi na we go collect am individually ? Another one is as PDS students of FUTA , shey na By force sey we choose FUTA as First choice for JAMB ? Thanks as I await your reply
(1)individually
(2) na by force
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
StealthyMe:

You'll be required to take the JAMB form yourself...FUTA wouldnt do that

FUTA requires you select them either as first or second choice while filling your jamb details...And as there's only one choice university,that'll have to be FUTA
Thanks my man
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Dayzzy: (1)individually
(2) na by force

Lool. Futa dey mad. Thanks baba
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2014
worisj: when coming to futa just make sure u get this documents in order 1) your original ssce result or photocopies 2)8 copies of your passport photograph 3)letter of attestation 4)an affidavit 5) origanal and photocopy of your birth certificate or declaration of age
Them ask for anything like Local government identification
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Stanyvic(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dayzzy: u wil av to pay for it cos they wnt collect affidavit frm external court. FUTA get one u go pay for,then u fill in ur details ursf...abi? @woris
Yeah,datz very true..is it nt #500 or so
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Stanyvic(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
FolabiCash:
Them ask for anything like Local government identification
To b on a safer side its advisable u get d LG identification stuff 'cos den I had mine buh can't remember if we actually used it sha
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Stanyvic:
Yeah,datz very true..is it nt #500 or so
Yaay na to call the price 2K for house oh.
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Stanyvic:
To b on a safer side its advisable u get d LG identification stuff 'cos den I had mine buh can't remember if we actually used it sha
Aii bruh , abeg help me ask your guys. Meanwhile to get the local government stuff will involve someone going to his state of origin right?
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by GodswillAJudins(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
I don hail, went to cafe to complete my application. Form after the bank process, but the thing is telling me to comfirm first, I went an confirm then its showing some bleeped up word that seems like error, I don try tire e no de confirm,
Pls help me dudes.
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by GodswillAJudins(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Resolved
Was really pissed off,
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
GodswillAJudins: Resolved
Was really pissed off,

Lmaoo. I swear na so e doo me I waste 1 hour not knowing what I should click first was at the top. Great yu resolved it bro. I call FUTA so tey DAT day the man gimme voice
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by GodswillAJudins(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hope dis pds in futa would be fun, this one am hearing that babes are scares in futa, cause babes them still dey help one way or the other.
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by GodswillAJudins(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
FolabiCash:

Lmaoo. I swear na so e doo me I waste 1 hour not knowing what I should click first was at the top. Great yu resolved it bro. I call FUTA so tey DAT day the man gimme voice

Lol, it can be annoying.
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
GodswillAJudins: Hope dis pds in futa would be fun, this one am hearing that babes are scares in futa, cause babes them still dey help one way or the other.

Babes dey but boys to girls ratio na 3:1 , na there I do ds year jamb and smallie babes too dey. My own na to just find one PDS female student amongst us wey him papa go get money and go fit spend for me
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Stanyvic(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
FolabiCash:

Babes dey but boys to girls ratio na 3:1 , na there I do ds year jamb and smallie babes too dey. My own na to just find one PDS female student amongst us wey him papa go get money and go fit spend for me
Lmao grin
FolabiCash:

Lmao bad man...babes dey pds naw although dey ar nat always up to d guys,jst catch dem young befre staylites snatch all of dem frm u guys
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Evathyst(f): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
FolabiCash:

Chai Chai Chai. I be Bleep boy oh. I'm really sorry . Never even bothered to look your profile , yu know most of FUTA students and aspirants are boys hence my mistakes. I'm sorry. Yea yea na so , I think they only offer one commercial like course : Entrepreneurship management. Either ways tho , if she's gonna get UNAAB PDS she's gotta be fast with it cos its like they won't do entrance exam DS year too and admissions would be on first come first serve
Apology accepted! Av already invited her for a dress down talk tonite after which we'll take a decision.

Lastly, I must commend u for d gud work u'r doing here attending to pple's qstn. Heavens shall bless u abundantly Bro. Plz, help me out on dt entrepreneurship management course. As in, help me find out wat d O'level requirement is. Wil check bck for ur response. Tnx in anticipation! wink
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please i just want to get my FUTA Pre-Degree form,i hope i'm not late on beign admitted..,but my SSCE result is good to go shaaa...But the problem i'm having is the issue on the accomodation,i know that FUTA provides hostel for the PDS students but it cant accomodate all the students,so on what basis can one be in the hostel and how much is it??and if one is to stay outside,which is better between Northgate and southgate and how much is it??
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Evathyst(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dayzzy: ex-pdites of unab go tel u say unab hard, oau go say e hard..dats hw evry1 go dey talk...no place z easy,its all on u

Futa is a really nyc sch to be
Tnx Bro! As it often said 'Nothing in ds lyf is easy not even death'
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by oluwatobi01(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Y waste 170k on futa,oau,funaab pd adm EXCEPT u 're going for engineering courses n mbbs.Where u 've AAUA dat runs pd adm at 81k.U can even get adm 2ru jamb if u choose d skul wthout payin pds skul fees....A word is enough for d wise,my 10 kobo though.....:.........ALASHE......
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by Stanyvic(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hifeholuwah: Please i just want to get my FUTA Pre-Degree form,i hope i'm not late on beign admitted..,but my SSCE result is good to go shaaa...But the problem i'm having is the issue on the accomodation,i know that FUTA provides hostel for the PDS students but it cant accomodate all the students,so on what basis can one be in the hostel and how much is it??and if one is to stay outside,which is better between Northgate and southgate and how much is it??
I dnt tink its late getting d form and about d accomodation,d hostel is nt situated inside d school campus.it is situated in ibule and I guess d cost is 35k...andconcernin wich is beta btw southgate nd northgate,none is bad buh southgate is always fun evn till arnd 11pm cos more students live at southgate and if u receive lectures at oba kekere(great hall) u won't nid to waste moni for shuttle buh if its obanla(CCE) u receive ur lectures den it will b advisable u stay at northgate cos frm northgate to CCE lecture room is jst like 10mins trekk
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Evathyst: Apology accepted! Av already invited her for a dress down talk tonite after which we'll take a decision.

Lastly, I must commend u for d gud work u'r doing here attending to pple's qstn. Heavens shall bless u abundantly Bro. Plz, help me out on dt entrepreneurship management course. As in, help me find out wat d O'level requirement is. Wil check bck for ur response. Tnx in anticipation! wink

Thanks much ma'am and my ever graceful Ex predites are also worthy of thanks , now checking things - The entrepreneurship mgt course can't even be called a commercial course largely cos looking at the course brochure ; they want credits in Maths English Economics and any two of chemistry Government Agric physics Geography and biology. Also goes for Project management but they don't accept Government. So let's be fast about it.
Re: FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree by FolabiCash: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
oluwatobi01: Y waste 170k on futa,oau,funaab pd adm EXCEPT u 're going for engineering courses n mbbs.Where u 've AAUA dat runs pd adm at 81k.U can even get adm 2ru jamb if u choose d skul wthout payin pds skul fees....A word is enough for d wise,my 10 kobo though.....:.........ALASHE......
Yea I get bro but we Engineering studs. Last time I even checked na education courses I know Akungba for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals / Aize Obayan Is Dead! Ex-Covenant University VC Dies At 59 / Third Class Graduate With No Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.