Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (32107 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by moneyhungry(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Fatai...

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by am0s(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
whas mai own
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
gladpresh: op abeg trow me dat cain angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Dreyl(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's none of my business in kermit voice.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by ygenius: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin ;DWho has him the question...the guy dey create cheap attention.I hope fatthia is fine now without him.quess what?Fathai is right beside me...shouting out to all nairalanders offline and online

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Sebosede(f): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
na u sabi
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't know who the guy is but I respect him for his position.

Kudos to him.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Indializzie(f): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
'Anger is like grasping a hot coal with d intent of throwing it at another. U get burned urself'... Life goes on for both, but reconciliation wil pay off more, since they both haven't re-married.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
orirebaby:

Cane my broda
fankz tho cheesy
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by jeamie(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
horlabiyi: Sips lipton cos that's none of my business
grabs boli and epa..bros give me small na kiss grin
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Arsenate(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
ygenius: grin ;DWho has him the question...the guy dey create cheap attention.I hope fatthia is fine now without him.quess what?Fathai is right beside me...shouting out to all nairalanders offline and online
lol I don't usually do this but guy; "who has him the question..."
loool
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by jeamie(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Indializzie: 'Anger is like grasping a hot coal with d intent of throwing it at another. U get burned urself'... Life goes on for both, but reconciliation wil pay off more, since they both haven't re-married.
proffesor lizzie grin grin
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by polarman(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
There must have been a really painful episode for the guy not to forget something that happened some 8 years ago. O ma se ooo. Sorry Oga Saidi pity Aunty Fathia na

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by dazangel11(f): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Abeg I wan do rice bucket challenge
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Lagbaja01(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
allanphash7: its none of my business even if you like slap or kick her i dont bloody care cos when i saw a 100years old man and asked him that what is the secret behind his health and he also sane and sound, the reply he gave me was that it is because he always mind his business. so therefore let me my own business. sefini
you didn't mind that business of yours at all by commenting on this thread. don't worry, u'll not die when it's not your time to die!!!
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Jelo4kul(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
of course silly
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Who cares??
*exits and bangs the door behind (mtcheew)*
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by jeamie(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
CityNG: I don't know who the guy is but I respect him for his position.

Kudos to him.
awon mofos.. grin embarassed
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by jeamie(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
anakobembash: Who cares??
*exits and bangs the door behind (mtcheew)*
dettol cares grin shocked
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Olucheye(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by jeamie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
dazangel11: Abeg I wan do rice bucket challenge
pack urself inside bag of rice grin smiley
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by bunmioguns(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
gladpresh: op abeg trow me dat cane angry

tongue tongue

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by jeamie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
bunmioguns: *in olamide's voice*

Story for the gods
Lets sing togeda

Motimu dongoyaro grin grin
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by 1miccza: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
How this one take concern us now
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by GboyegaD(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why that level of bitterness? Bi a ba nja, ki nse bi ki a ku.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by chumakk: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sometimes, I wonder why marriage go so bad to this length
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Youngzedd(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
None of my business.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by jennylove7575(f): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why is saidi balogun this bitter? Fathia must have hurt him so bad. Na wah o....this their divorce bitter o...even I heard that fathia has bad mouth and saidi gross womanizer. This Pple sef....saidi sounded in this statement as if its a taboo to speak to or reconcile with fathia. Its only God that knows the secret and the koko between them two... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Tundeiab(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
onlymase: local celeb.
I know you won't reconcile when u never chop other girls finish.
"local celeb" ke? At least they are super star in their own right.

Mention one celeb representing your tribe...hmmm! None I guess.

Don't be rude please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police / Kechi Okwuchi On A Thank You Visit To Shell For Sponsoring Her Burn Treatment / Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.