Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2242441 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:
JJ reads out to Housemates Instructions concerning the HouseMates cooking Task.

Abey hope say Tayo sabi cook, haven't seen him cook since day 1 cheesy

He cooked one day and the whole house praised him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

He did cook once, fried some chicken & other things.

BTW, why is JJ doing all the reading? Is Macky an illiterate? Yho!

Rappers don't read, they rap grin cheesy

feminineA:

Tayo cooked, Wow, now that's good, officially he is complete, abeg biggie dash am that money jhoor!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CaptainJason: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Chiazalam1:
that was actually macky2 and sipe doing it. Not nhlanhla and sheila. Someone watched it in my house. According to my source, sheila walked in on idris and ella making out (kissing), watched them for a while and went to report to the garden crew. The camera immediately went upstairs where the above action was in full force. So its not possible for sheila to be upstairs and in the garden at the same time. Its chairman and sipe.

BBVIP tags it as Shiella and Nhlanhla
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Rappers don't read, they rap grin cheesy

Tayo cooked, Wow, now that's good, officially he is complete, abeg biggie dash am that money jhoor!
Except he almost burnt down the house. Hope the cheque biggie go give am no go catch fire.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jhymrod(f): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

. Was wondering too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Except he almost burnt down the house. Hope the cheque biggie go give am no go catch fire.

Hehehehe E no fit sha, Tayo Baba needs that money bad!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Beverly was just like that last year. Perhaps, he is dyslexic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2014
blackwidow:

Ah ha! Perhaps.

Now I wonder if he is also dyslexic @ counting money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2014
blackwidow:

I doubt, abi no b am dey write en lyrics, heard dyslexic people have wrong with rhymes too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Ah ha! Perhaps.

Now I wonder if he is also dyslexic @ counting money cheesy

Tayo can always help him count the money cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2014
waxdude:
Beautiful morning pple,...hw una dey

Gudmrnin cutemii/cuteuU

Aswear na d person my mind first go, njokusboy waddup na

Dis is flawless victory plus. Fatailty nd. Brutality join togeda...lmao

Waxdude, how the jab?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifyjip(f): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2014
hope others are still voting

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Tayo can always help him count the money cheesy

I doubt he can also count, he's only good with estimations cheesy

The number of Nigerians he has given, flactuates like the stock market cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2014
cutemii:
A beauriful morning to the house incase I get busy later y'all should stay blessed and keep the updates coming! kiss kiss

Cc:
Eustachio/mustache/ochon
Ksslib
Forwettinnah
Safarigirl
Aitee1
Waxdude
Agbgift
Chrisviral
Worldpeace
Librate
HerRoyalHighness
Braindamage
Spade
Ninnynanny
Njokusboy

wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Remember once when a siruti showed up?
It turned out it was you.

Me

Hell no, Ayam innocent
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

Because I didn't see any lesbian on that thread being aggressive as you. tongue

Lolzzz, ochon, how many times I go tell you, decanta isn't a lesbian...follow her posts, they don't bear the hallmark of a lesbian plus her defence was too weak an excuse for lesbianism... she is just being mischievious..
Not forgetting the fact that she has a thing for you tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2014
blackwidow:

Plw, what is dyslexic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, ochon, how many times I go tell you, decanta isn't a lesbian...follow her posts, they don't bear the hallmark of a lesbian plus her defence was too weak an excuse for lesbianism... she is just being mischievious..

I have a thing for Ochon too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I doubt he can also count, he's only good with estimations cheesy

The number of Nigerians he has given, flactuates like the stock market cheesy

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2014
njokusboy:

You once said you had paper works to finish? What is it that you do again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Chiazalam1:
that was actually macky2 and sipe doing it. Not nhlanhla and sheila. Someone watched it in my house. According to my source, sheila walked in on idris and ella making out (kissing), watched them for a while and went to report to the garden crew. The camera immediately went upstairs where the above action was in full force. So its not possible for sheila to be upstairs and in the garden at the same time. Its chairman and sipe.

I saw that, when shielah was watching ellah and idris, then the cameras went to marky2 and sipe bed, somethings was happening like kissing, from there i changed channel. You are correct, besides, nhlax2 and shielah had agreed same night to split.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2014
njokusboy:

LOL. I don't know if she's a lesbian or not, or if she's clowning us; but since she said she's one, I don't have to doubt her, I don't know her off NL. I can only judge by what she said on this thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Rawdeal:

Ba masala...jus ensure u take the queue beside me

But about two others are before u sha

I'm the first though...so got no worries wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

Please, Nigerians, vote Tayo! But, that guy is not handsome though! If BBA ever evicted him we are going to protest and boycott South African products in Nigeria.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa. cool
Some people should vote through ROA too.....team Ellah on Facebook are all voting through ROA.....don't just depend on Naija votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

You once said you had paper works to finish? What is it that you do again?

I gave you an answer... check again
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2014
feminineA:

He cooked the fish and nearly burned down the house after the fish caught fire. It was a near miss,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Awww.. This is touching..

Biggie calls Butty to the DR and freezes her, only for her mother to come in..

She starts thanking the HMs for taking care of Butty Butty. She thanks M'am Bea then. JJ etc..

She goes over to Butty and tells her that they're proud of her. That's her son misses her. That he can now speak fluently..
She also tells her about her brothers and family members. That they watched her lap dance and were laughing... She tells her that's she's a butterfly and it's remaining these few more weeks to emerge from her coon. She tells her to remember her favourite animation - MULAN.

When she later left, she greets Macky2 and Tayo on her way out. When the HMs were unfreezed, Butty sheds tears and goes to cry in the bathroom, before opening the door to the warmth embrace of the HMs
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Rawdeal:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Rawdeal:

I have a thing for him too.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2014
cutemii:

Ba masala...jus ensure u take the queue beside me

But about two others are before u sha

I'm the first though...so got no worries wink
Is that why you hate and insult me every chance you get......cutemii you can have ochon all to yourself if that will make me have peace ,if you want me to stop quoting what he says,I can do that as well....... Eish ! Women can be so fickle .......while some women are out there making millions of dollars ,someone is here attacking me ceaselessly for a monkier in Nairaland........no wonder men can never respect women,they bring themselves too low.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2014
njokusboy:

I gave you an answer... check again
Refresh my memory pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.