Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2230870 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
shegxi:
lol....u for leave dem make dem dey ask jamb question nowgringringringrin anybody dat can still ask were labelladame is from is actually sleeping on a bikegringrin.

LOL. I can't even believe some people on this thread will be asking such question. This is a no-brainer.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
@bradthelandlong write that you were on nairaland on your twitter else no one would take you seriously.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evening everyone...not much from the house... A whole lot on this thread...from people seeking their destinies from stars..... to people who do not consider Deltain ibo 'ibo'(had to call my mum and ask her where we belong) .. To the release of Mr Forkadict, spot-on..I hope his parole officer and definitely his trial judge gets eaten by wolves...enjoy your evening humanity

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
ninnyanny:
u keep saying this...plz where r u frm?
my maternal great grand mother is from Ghana
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
must be Aries
I'm actually a 'fool'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

She's from Ghana.
lol im not from Ghana joor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

She's from Ghana.
lol...why she come de deny her country na?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
mistytohcute:
shortpistolZA
tell me about scorpios

Where do I even begin grin Let me start by saying I know scorpio like the back of my hand because I have a lot of scorpio in my own birth chart.

Anyway, Spsychopios are crazy lol. Scorpios make loyal & true friends & they expect the same from people. Scorpios are loners because they don't like people much. They find most people fake. Scorpios don't do meaningless anything, especially meaningless chit-chat just for the sake of talking. Scorpios want it all or nothing at all. To them it's just choose. Black OR White, no grey. Scorpios are brutally honest to the point of being rude. They hate lies or sugarcoating. Scorpios are EXTREMELY moody. There are days when they don't feel like talking at all. Scorpios can read people like a book. Scorpios read between the lines. They dont hear what you're saying, they hear what you're not saying. They have amazing intuition. Scorpios are vengeful, obsessive & paranoid. Scorpios hate being humiliated so they will never forgive wrong doing until they get even. Tit for tat. Scorpios have disturbing eyes which make people feel uncomfortable. Hence most scorpios like wearing dark sunglasses. Scorpios usually have difficult lives because they are ruled by Pluto the planet of destruction & reconstruction. Scorpios have seen it all but they always dust themselves up & never give up. Scorpios hate people who whine about stùpid bullshyt, they want people to toughen up & grow th F up. Scorpios are badass. Scorpios love sexx. They express their feelings through sexx. They think & even dream about sexx. Scorpio is a very sexxual sign. Scorpio rules the private parts so they're prone to infections in that area. STDs etc. Scorpios are manipulative & controlling because they don't like to feel out of control. They also like bathing with very hot water. They also like horror movies & out of the ordinary things. Their favourite colour is black & they like spicy food.

I'll stop there because there's too much to say on Scorpios.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
labelledame:
my maternal great grand mother is from Ghana
hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
embarassed

I can never fathom the entertainment behind this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
thandii1:
Forkadict, welcome back bro cool. The prison experience sounds like an adventure. Please oga briareos come and ban me and waxdude. grin.
Ban you and "waxdude"?
You mean inside one NL room jail? lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Pisces people like to fantasize & daydream a lot. They can be liars because Neptune, Pisces' ruling planet, is a planet of delusions, illusions & deceit.

On the good side, Pisces is very forgiving & generous, which tends to make them attract users who'll take full advantage of their generous nature. Pisces always fall victim for (fake) sob stories because they always put themselves in other people's shoes. Pisces are peace loving & often dislike too much noise. Pisces have psychic abilities. Pisces have musical talents & good singing voice. Pisces rules the feet, so you probably have nice, tiny feet. Whatever it is, there's always something special & different about Pisces people feet. You probably have beautiful, big eyes too & a nice body. The eye thing is more prevalent with all water signs (scorpio, cancer & pisces). The Pisces body shape is usually small at the top with small breàsts & full hips eg. Rihanna.

OK I'll stop there lol.
BTW, Virgo is your opposite sign in astrology, which makes them your best match romantically wink Opposite sign match-ups are a hit or miss though, but can teach a lot of valuable lessons.

Spot on.Butii I cant sing to save my life nor do I have full hips,although I know I'm not ugly.I am not even a good liar,anyway thanks much.i think I'm getting to understand and believe,me likey.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
pavrita:

Spot on.Butii I cant sing to save my life nor do I have full hips,although I know I'm not ugly.I am not even a good liar,anyway thanks much.i think I'm getting to understand and believe,me likey.

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

See me see wahala o.

Na @thandii dey mess with your head na. No be me o.

Beside na you dey form say you sabi the language.

FYI. Tubu na dungeon for the language.
How many people sabi Wetin dungeon be for their language?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Taurus is April 21-May 21. So some April born are Aries

Me is taurus blooded ni cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
ninnyanny:
hian!
How far?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Where do I even begin grin Let me start by saying I know scorpio like the back of my hand because I have a lot of scorpio in my own birth chart.
Anyway, Spsychopios are crazy lol. Scorpios make loyal & true friends & they expect the same from people. Scorpios are loners because they don't like people much. They find most people fake. Scorpios don't do meaningless anything, especially meaningless chit-chat just for the sake of talking. Scorpios want it all or nothing at all. To them it's just choose. Black OR White, no grey. Scorpios are brutally honest to the point of being rude. They hate lies or sugarcoating. Scorpios are EXTREMELY moody. There are days when they don't feel like talking at all. Scorpios can read people like a book. Scorpios read between the lines. They dont hear what you're saying, they hear what you're not saying. They have amazing intuition. Scorpios are vengeful, obsessive & paranoid. Scorpios hate being humiliated so they will never forgive wrong doing until they get even. Tit for tat. Scorpios have disturbing eyes which make people feel uncomfortable. Hence most scorpios like wearing dark sunglasses. Scorpios usually have difficult lives because they are ruled by Pluto the planet of destruction & reconstruction. Scorpios have seen it all but they always dust themselves up & never give up. Scorpios hate people who whine about stùpid bullshyt, they want people to toughen up & grow th F up. Scorpios are badass. Scorpios love sexx. They express their feelings through sexx. They think & even dream about sexx. Scorpio is a very sexxual sign. Scorpio rules the private parts so they're prone to infections in that area. STDs etc. Scorpios are manipulative & controlling because they don't like to feel out of control. They also like bathing with very hot water. They also like horror movies & out of the ordinary things. Their favourite colour is black & they like spicy food.
I'll stop there because there's too much to say on Scorpios.
Wtf? Is this voodoo or what? This is an extremely acute description of who I am. Like every letter, every word written up here is me to the core.

I have never taken this whole zodiac thing serious but mate, this is too creepy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
ninnyanny:
hian!
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
thandii1:

Mon so wipe ki emi ati Iwo nikan jo lo lo igba die ninu tubu, wink. O ba o lara mu abi oo nife si.

Oya, let me see how much of the language you understand. tongue

Jekyllandhyde, face front iti akwutongue

angry angry I wanna tell you something. I've got mad...

Hatred for you. sad Iti calabash

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

smiley

Am aries. Can you give a brief description of us cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
thandii1:

Opps grin, didn't biggie ask them to freeze this time? Pictures pls. @decanta, if you're watching, pictures smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Me is taurus blooded ni cheesy
what date?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
ninnyanny:
lol...why she come de deny her country na?
Maybe she is not from Ghana. Is God of music from Nigeria? Because I was shocked when he said he was cameroonian. I don't see why she should deny where she is from.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
Maybe she is not from Ghana. Is God of music from Nigeria? Because I was shocked when he said he was cameroonian. I don't see why she should deny where she is from.

Updates please.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Don't mind these people talking about where they come from.
The girls re talking real stuff. Sipe mad abt mackys gf. Ella spilling abt ideis too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
from what i know so far. Rwanda, Nigeria, ROA, Ghana, South Africa are voting tayo. our rep is safe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
phrezzz:
from what i know so far. Rwanda, Nigeria, ROA, Ghana, South Africa are voting tayo. our rep is safe

All based on assumptions. SA will vote sheila before they even think of Tayo. Rwanda and Ghana both still swinging
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
GHKWAME1:
How far?
my one and only! im gud....hw u de?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
v24m:

Am aries. Can you give a brief description of us cheesy

Aries is the 1st sign of the zodiac, the baby & that makes Aries prone to temper tantrums. The good thing is that Aries doesn't hold grudges. Aries gets over a tantrum & move on. Aries has major anger issues because it is ruled by Mars the planet of war, so you probably love to fight lol. Aries is very generous by nature, always sharing things with other people, especially money. Most Aries people don't see much value in possessions. They give things away without 2nd thought. However, Aries is also very selfish, always wanting to be 1st in everything. They are also very competitive because 2nd place is the 1st loser to an Aries grin Aries are into sports & love anything physical. They're athletic people by nature. Aries rules the head so you're probably rocking some big @ss head cheesy Because Aries rules the head, you're prone to head injuries & headaches. By injuries I dont mean something serious, just a few head bumps every now & then. Aries is a fire sign so you probably get heated up for no reason. Something similar BP. Aries is also prone to having rash on the face or the body due to heat intolerance. Aries favourite colour is red, just like blood because Aries is a violent sign. If you don't wear weaves or dye your hair, you'll notice that your hair tends to turn reddish with sun exposure. Aries doesn't think before speaking & their words often gets them in a lot of trouble. Aries is not a bad sign, they're just immature

Forgot to say you're EXTREMELY impatient & like things done fast.

My man is an Aries so I know wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
phrezzz:
SA? I think not
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
So the coming of macky's super hot girlfriend has kicked sipe back to reality..... Girls another woman's man can never be your own ,borrowed properties never last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.