Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2241658 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
smollett:

Oh boy, you get link to butterfly diary session?
No, i dont.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Goodnight primates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/video/707184/king-kong-s-message

awnnn *wipes tears*

Dude saved the best for the last, what a smart way to pass across a deep message. " ija o dola, oruko lon so ni o, die die (2ce)". Tayo should chew these parting words for the rest of his days in the house and stay away from that tayo water.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
14:

I pity his girlfriend, she probably gets it everyday. Insulted. People say he is real, i dont see any realness on him.

Try representing your country next year since you're the realest xxxx.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
thandii1:

awnnn *wipes tears*

Dude saved the best for the last, what a smart way to pass across a deep message. " ija o dola, oruko lon so ni, die die (2ce)". Tayo should chew these parting words for the rest of his days in the house and stay away from that tayo water.

I'm telling you...Omo Faniran dieeh dieeh noni o!! And his GF already has a yoruba name "Ifeh" ?? Abi na the lovey dovey name be that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Haha.. Lwkmd. Mumu

Abeg sleep dey my eye.

I wan crash so. Night.

tongue

No yawa. I notice am for the post wey you type before this. Oya naa, sleep well. Night.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2014
trez,tayo and goitse keeping the spirits up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2014
LWKMD!!! idris ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2014
dontrezzo:
LWKMD!!! idris ooo
wetin? him dey suck Ellah poosie? Full updates jor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:42am On Nov 29, 2014
... And jj wakes TAYO up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:22am On Nov 29, 2014
ochon:
I watched and wrote down all of today's DS, but lost the paper I wrote it down on. But I can recall Sheillah and Tayo's (two principal characters from last night's debacle) DS; so since people clamoured for it and no one that watched wanted to update it, lemme go ahead and update them before waving my temporal goodbyes till probably on the final day.

Sheillah's DS.

She said she wants to live this last week like it's her best week. That anything can happen on Sunday so it's best she enjoys it and hopefully see how thing plays out on sunday.

When Figgy asked her about the mood in the house;

She said the mood in the house is a happy mood.

Figgy: How are you taking into consideration, your altercation with tayo. As an African woman, how do you feel about your altercation with an African man, Tayo?

Sheillah: Me and tayo had altercation last night, we exchanged few words and it got bad. I didn't know why he kept those words (the harsh words Tayo used on her) from me, especially as he's my friend. I took it as a judgement from him. Then I wonder why he couldn't tell me all these till this time. It's very harsh. Saying I'm a dirty 35 year old woman. I don't know why he said it now, but it's all good. I don't want to surround myself with people that bring me pain. So I'll cut him off. The things he said hurt me, but it's cool. If he said as a part of a game, I don't know, but if he didn't, then it's cool.

Figgy: what's your prediction for the weekend about HMs that will leave?

On monday, I put out a joke on people not nominated and they were not happy. Last night I was in an altercation with Tayo and he's not happy. But next week will be a week to run away from confrontations, and HMs will try to enjoy this week which is the last nomination week.

Figgy ends her session and she leaves after complimenting Figgy.

Tayo's DS.

Figgy: What's the mood in the house?

Tayo: People are dull. We tried pranking HMs today, me and Trezegah, to liven up the house. I don't have his drum, so can't keep himself company. Because of the boredom, I now think a lot like how Africa thinks of me. I need to get my mind busy. There's no fun in the house. But I'm good, and i'll cope.

Figgy: As an African man, how will you describe your altercation with another African woman, Sheillah?

What happened was that Sheillah has been insulting for many weeks now,but she wouldn't stop. I've tried to avoid her but she kept insulting me. I've complained to Biggy about it. You can watch my DS again. So last night when she insulted while I was giving her advice, I had to let it out and let know enough is enough. I have cousins and younger ones her age and they don't disrespect me like she does. In the country I come from, we respect our seniors, but Sheillah will keep insulting me week by week. Even when Uti came, she insulted me in front of Uti and others, Uti was shocked and it's me that calmed Uti down and let it pass away because she's my friend. Yet didn't stop. So I'd to let her know she can't keep riding me like Nhlanhla and I'll keep quiet. So I gave her a piece of my mind. She insulted me too. That's what happened Figgy.

Figgy: Who do you think will leave on Sunday?

Tayo: *with a look of confusion* TBH Figgy, I don't know what to say again. You asking me this question right after the former question makes me nervous. Like Africa is judging me wrongly. I'm confused Figgy. It's like people have already condemned me. I'm now nervous. I'm not sure again. This has killed my mood. *he became sad and paranoid*
If there's anything he'd love to tell figgy.

Figgy ends his session.

I later tuned in to hear him chatting with Klarklar.

Tayo:I've never butted into people's relationship uninvited. She is the one that called me and asked for my opinion. You can ask her; and then when she saw she didn't hear what she wanted and saw you coming, she turn it around and made me the bad person. That's was when I got pissed and said those words to her. She insluted me too. It's not as if she kept quiet. I wonder why figgy will ask such question to make it seem like I'm at fault. Last week she walked past me and next thing she said was "you are skinny. Look at your tiny laps," Insulting me. You remember right?

Kalr klar :yes thatwas this monday actually. I've told Sheillah to avoid you because you have warned her severally. That's why I didn't put mouth but stayed there to make sure it doesn't get physical. She didn't want me to intefere.

Tayo: Now you get my point. Even during the HOH task, she started complaining when she came outside and I told her that she's just waking up so can't know what is happening and then she said something like "you (Tayo) never win the HOH." I was hurt. After the task, I went straight inside to chill so I won't say harsh things and you know how sensitive I am. If I was a superstitious person, I'd have blamed her for my failure. Now when I came
out, she stated talking to me and laughing with me, because she knew what she did was wrong. With the way Figgy talked to me, it's like Figgy and Africa is supporting her. I'm tired. It's like Africa have already told me to pack my things and leave without knowing how it happened.

They talked a lot of things though.. I couldn't get them all..

About last night's altercation, I was so busy, I couldn't watch it, and so, can't really judge even though I want to.

Before I call it a day, I want to say something. I've seen some people saying "put yourself in Tayo's shoe, you people would've done worse. Bunch of hypocrites." That defense is lame. I'm not talking about last night's incident o (I didn't watch). The truth is, there's is a difference between cussing offline, with NOTHING at STAKE and cussing on PUBLIC TV with $300, 000 at stake. Elikem that would normally bury Nando alive, and Maggi2, that will slap Lionel for the wine saga, held back their anger because of what's at STAKE - $300, 000. It doesn't make them unreal to hold back their anger. They did so, because they knew if they fight, they'll miss the money. You can't compare us cussing on this thread with NOTHING to lose, than Tayo who have $300,000 to lose. I'm not siding Sheillah o, I think she pushed Tayo before he snapped; all I'm saying is that there are things that SHOULDN'T be said on LIVE TV. Tayo can't hide his emotions, so he'd choose what he says or stop if he gets angry. Saying "God punish you" means nothing serious to the average Nigerians, but saying to on LIVE TV where other countries don't understand that we jab everyday with such words, is where the problem lies. They don't know how we roll. Tayo is now a public figure/celeb, so they're things he just can't say in that house no matter how pissed he is.

Let me elucidate my above point with an example. People on NL usually say APC is a Boko Haram party, a Muslim party, etc. The day S.EUN (NL's CEO) tried it, he's threatened so hard that he'd to make public apology and push his apology to the frontpage. Why? It's because he's a public figure, and NO MATTER HOW REAL HIS FEELINGS ARE, HE CAN'T TALK ANYHOW LIKE ME AND YOU. The same applies to Tayo. Such a worthy winner killing his game with some over-the-top words.

And his antecedents doesn't help him at all. Eg, Ksslib posted a pic of Diamond looking like he's in pains and jokingly said Tayo slapped him. Ninnynanny and Njokusboy were already fretting. Why? Because Tayo's antecedents shows he can do it. If Ksslib accused JJ, no one will take him serious. I hope y'all get my point? I still believe it's not yet for Tayo to win this moola. Anything is possible.

Anyway, I pitied Tayo when he's talking to Klaklar. He looked worn out and felt disappointed that Africa judged him based on gender instead of the TRUTH, and I'm so glad King Kong came to cheer him up, because Ajani needed motivation. God bless you, King Kong, you did your hommie proud. And he told him the truth he'd always bear in mind.

I leave with these words from King Kong and Sheillah.

King Kong : "ija odola oruko lonso ni" - fight doesn't take you anywhere, it only gives you a bad name. If ONLY Tayo will heed these words. If only..

Sheillah to Klarklar when Klarklar was telling her about his discussion with Tayo: "Tayo should not worry. What happened last night might make Africa love and vote him, or might make Africa not vote him. It's 50-0."

P.S: 1. I'm no longer watching, and as such, will appreciate regular updates so when and if I'm chanced to come online, I'll be up to speed with happenings. If them fart, update, if them laugh, biko, update am. But WELL-DETAILED updates are most welcomed because it gives us an insight as to what really happened at a particular time.

2. @ Cutemii and Safarigirl, thanks for checking up on me. You ladies are wonderful. Chop kisses. kisskisskiss

3. Team Tayo, abeg, include him in prayers. The odds are against him. it'll need something special/miraculous for Tayo to survive this Sunday, much less win the moola.

Y'all be safe.. See y'all soon.. Night night Earthlings

*Sekems to Lynxx's Leave Story*

Pheeew!!!!!

I needed ten canisters of Red Bull to give me enough energy to read this. Natural strength couldn't sustain me. At some point, I started feeling dizzy.

***Singing****

Opelope Red Bull
Epistle o ba ti ba aye mi je
Se b'opelope Red Bull...

But bro, what sup with you and epistles tho?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 2:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Ksslib:
Ochon you are wrong. What spicywax said about Sipee was 100% correct . I watched it too.

When Sipee said some people were trying to cause drama in the house so others could react, she was referring to Shiella. I knew it even before she mentioned it.

Come on, na today you start dey watch diary sessions? Yes, Sipee used the word 'some people' but we all know thats the word most Hms use to refer to a person so as to avoid mentioning names in the diary room(anyone who watches diary sessions alot, knows this)..

She didnt even hesistate to mention Shiella when Figgy asked her to be specific, plus her claim of Shiella wanting to step on toes(including hers) which she avoided, gives more credence to what spicywax said.

And from what i read, Isnt it the same Sipee who agreed(outside the diary room) alongside other female housemates that Shiella has been provoking Hms with her behaviour and sure had it coming?

So why shouldn't Sipee's comment about housemates wanting drama so others can react be Linked with Shiella, if Sipee's example after Figgy asked , plus her(Sipee) saying she still kept her cool after shiellahs antics is anything to go by?

Make he dey there dey write thesis. I even recorded their sessions.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Does this ochon person talk as much as he writes, because that would be crazy. Lol.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2014
sad @ people poking fun @ Ochon's wall of text.

Ochon, write the Bible, hun & I for one will read it. I hope you won't mind if I skip a few lines though tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I'm telling you...Omo Faniran dieeh dieeh noni o!! And his GF already has a yoruba name "Ifeh" ?? Abi na the lovey dovey name be that?
IFE angry angry tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

Ha, Dannyxy bros, this ur rhyme get as e be o. U no even sabi sing am well...lol. *kidding*.

U and Ochon should drop this cos it doesn't fit u guys, leave such for decanta and yiwaldecanta, ok.

*Hugs him*
sorry I am just replying this post now.

but awwwwwwwwwwwww. tank yiu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Where's Dannyxy?? Hope he's all good after last night's rumble??
I am good, I had to go into hiding, the mods were after me, I had go on low key... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2014
HERROYALFINEST:
Ermmm wer is dannyxy
grin grin bring your ears close let me tell you *bites her ear * kidding grin.. I was very busy this past week, I no even get time for myself..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Ella Mama don show!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Ella Mama don show! Ella stop the kissing now Hahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Sipe Mama don show! Gat swaggs for yearz.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2014
sipe mama fine o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Sipe's mother SO hot.

LOL she calls Sipe, "My chocorat".
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2014
After readin all dis pages na ochon(king of epistles)drop him own...phew,as d pple wey quote ochon. Na waohh..undecided gt. Ready for anoda one as a reply angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2014
sipe's mum

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Ella's mum

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2014
What did Ella's mom say to Ella? Because if she said she was proud, then a big side eye to her.

Awkward moment between Sipe & Goitse. Long pauses between words & crickets
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2014
grin ella saying if she leaves tomorrow,its idris' fault.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2014
ellab:
Ella's mum

Ella biko press menu and 4 to remove that envelope on ur tv, e no gree me see well cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2014
ellab:
Ella's mum

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

Ella biko press menu and 4 to remove that envelope on ur tv, e no gree me see well cool

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.