Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2245779 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2014
14:

The fact that you keep lying to each other is the reason that you wont achieve anything. keep deceiving yourself and SA will continue moving forward. and dont feel so important to SA, we gain nothing from nigeria, you can compete with the likes of kenya and ghana. SA is miles ahead.
You should be aware that we are comming for you SA,slowly but surely, quetly with no beef or hate or any of that. Both Ghana and Kenya, we are coming for you SA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nguvumali: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Librate:

Shame on u
SHAME on me ? for what
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nguvumali: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
denisfidha:

You should be aware that we are comming for you SA,slowly but surely, quetly with no beef or hate or any of that. Both Ghana and Kenya, we are coming for you SA
by this continuing boko haram saga , the NIGERIA economy will take some decades to get where SA reached today
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
denisfidha:

i will come to wake you up from your dream
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
nguvumali:

by this continuing boko haram saga , the NIGERIA economy will take some decades to get where SA reached today
The same thing was said about our GDP. Who is now the laughing stock? If not Zulus and Xhosas! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
14:

SA is overrated though. Y'all braggarts! angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by gengen118: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
AWON HATERS DA, WHERE THEM DEY ARE THEY MAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD. LOL. AM SO HAPPY FOR TAYO. Just seeing him hanging out with the Boss himself(the young billionaire Ayiri Emami and my one and only 2baba. AKT AKT AKT my nigga ur Blessings shall multiply. and i know as i am happy for u GOD will open doors for me too and many other team tayo. u guys r just the best. i swear i love my country....NIGERIA.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2014
gengen118:
AWON HATERS DA, WHERE THEM DEY ARE THEY MAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD. LOL. AM SO HAPPY FOR TAYO. Just seeing him hanging out with the Boss himself(the young billionaire Ayiri Emami and my one and only 2baba. AKT AKT AKT my nigga ur Blessings shall multiply. and i know as i am happy for u GOD will open doors for me too and many other team tayo. u guys r just the best. i swear i love my country....NIGERIA.
If what just said is true then AKT is getting is $350k live! Haters go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2014
gengen118:
This was exactly what I logged in to say...am so happy 4AKT...if u love AKT he wins...you hate him...he wins too...haha!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
ochon:

Exactly my thought.
Well...I don't think that will affect nothing....when money speaks...time gets frozen grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IEDA: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Na so

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by knacker(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Where are dos xeno nymphs
Nguvu
Shortpistol
E.t.c

Do u now believe d pix above??
U think naija is as dull n numb as u guys

We r showing much love to our rep

Wat av u guys done to urs?

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
knacker:
Nguvu
Shortpistol
E.t.c

You dey mind them, make dem face their own rep, for where? They wan die for our matter, Nigeria this Nigeria that. Nonsense! We are showing our own love, plenty love! Let's see what they've done or rather will do for their own, considering their " overwhelming GDP".
AKT representing, we love you bro. Let haters choke on their saliva tongue

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
klodike:
I am disappointed in Nigerians. Why are we good @ spreading rumors
Are you still disappointed See the above pics tongue don't be too quick to speak.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
14:

I always knew that was lies, if you believenigerians, you will believe everything.
Do you believe now Thomas?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
I would be very happy if AKT gets that money. But my disappointment was the fact that it was claimed he has received the money which he denied. Perhaps this is just a response from our outcry. That Ayiri should better do the needful. I hope this not just another picture.
Chiazalam1:
Are you still disappointed See the above pics tongue don't be too quick to speak.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
knacker:
Nguvu
Shortpistol
E.t.c

dont be a fooll, where is the money
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Do you believe now Thomas?

believe what, so the photo just turms everything into money. dilusional
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Yungwhy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
14:

Ode, E go carry money snap picture ni... Olofo

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IEDA: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
14:

oh,you must be the dull one...so I don't get,the money is to be shown to who?you?....mehn thatz so dumb a question my dear thomas...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2014
14:

It could be in the bank account of Tayo already. You don't carry huge money like that around, primitive Zulu master! angry lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2014
14:

What a silly question. Why on earth would 2face take Tayo to go and see the billionaire? The money could be in Tayo account as we speak. This is not the end, expect other coporate organisations to offer him endorsement deals .

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Una dey even answer these people. They keep coming back here just to be with us, yet they say they don't care about us. South Africans pls if you don't like us , FINE! We got the memo!! Let us be. This is Nairaland, you don't need to be here stirring up cr.ap. Simply come in peace or just get a life that doesn't involve hate. BBA is over. As Tayo said: "This is when the real show begins". Take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself: "is this how I want to live my life?" pls you're welcome to join us but if this is all you're about, observe from far how happy people can be no matter their adversity. PEACE out!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2014
14:

Oh really? Tayo arrived Lagos on Monday night, and Tuesday morning he was already in Ayiri's office. Do you even know how difficult it is to see that guy in person?Ofcourse you don't. You want to see the briefcase containing the money before you believe. Talk about delusion...otondo

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2014
14:

Yeah, I remember a South African commenting the same thing (his exact comment was 'keep dreaming') when our then principle secretary for the ministry of IT(Kenya) made the declaration that we intended to have a higher internet speed than that of South Africa and probably the whole of Africa back in 2010. The dream did come true 3 years later. In the same declaration, the principl secretary also said Kenya has an intention of bieng the most technologically advanced nation in africa,,,,,, we are not there yet, but having a vision is already being halfway there.(i think thats a stolen quote from some famous guy)

You see apart from diamond and gold and all those minerals you extract, what is of most advantage in South Africa is you industry and manufacturing sectors, you have almost 40,000 megawatts of electricity to make it all possible, on the other hand, Kenyas production capacity is so far behind its not even mentionable, but for the sake of argument its just about 2,300MW with 140MW added just 2 months ago, but thats will soon change.... With the same vision and determination that kenya wants to be mordernised and industrialised, by 2018, KenGen plans to have added 5,000 MW from geothermal,Wind,Solar and coal wich was resently discovered, by 2030, the production will be around 30,000.. as the demand will need by that time....
Some of these progress is what has made some technology and manufacturing companies set up there headquarters here in Kenya instead of more developed countries (infrastrucure-wise) in Africa like SA, infact General Electric which has so many big plants and employ many southAfrica skilled labour moved its African headquarters from SA to Kenya, and when the manager was asked why they havent set up a bigger manufacturing plant here in Kenya , he said the only reason is because Kenya doensnt have cheap electricity that is available in plenty, and as soon as that will happen, they will surely do that.

So, I say again, We are coming for you SA! Slowly but surely! And if you think our ambitions are a dream, then we will surely make them come true, and if don't believe it, sit back and watch events unfold

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by knacker(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2014
14:

14:

I don't beliv dis quotes
Are u for real??

So tayo shud take pictures of his bank account b4 u to beliv

Idris was presented the money but did u see the raw cash??

Hate has really eaten up Ur medulla oblongata *tayo voice*

Hate has eaten Ur eyes
Hate has eaten Ur senses
Are u sure Ur BP isn't over high by now

Bro get a life
U r gud as dead

Jump from a cliff or drink an acid it will do u more gud Dan hating on 9na tin
More provocative n annoying endorsements are coming to tayo so beta die now

Xenophobe
Olodo rabata
Onye anya ukwu

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2014
denisfidha:

Yeah, I remember a South African commenting the same thing (his exact comment was 'keep dreaming') when our then principle secretary for the ministry of IT(Kenya) made the declaration that we intended to have a higher internet speed that South Africa and probably the whole of Africa back in 2010. The dream did come true 3 years later. In the same declaration, the principl secretary also said Kenya has an intention of bieng the most technologically advance nation in africa,,,,,, we are not there yet, but having a vision is already being halfway there.

You see apart from diamond and gold and all those minerals you extract, what is of most advantage in South Africa is you industry and manufacturing sectors, you have almost 40,000 megawatts of electricity to make it all possible, on the other hand, Kenyas production capacity is so far behind its not even mentionable, but for the sake of argument its just about 2,300MW with 140MW added just 2 months ago, but thats will soon change.... With the same vision and determination that kenya wants to be mordernised and industrialised, by 2018, KenGen plans to have added 5,000 MW from geothermal,Wind,Solar and coal wich was resently discovered, by 2030, the production will be around 30,000.. as the demand will need by that time....
Some of these progress is what has made some companies set up there headquoterd here in Kenya instead of more developed countries (infrastrucure-wise) in Africa like SA, infact General Electric which has so many big plants and employ many southAfrica skilled labour moved its African headquarters from SA to Kenya, and when the manager was aked why they havent set up a manufacturing plant in Kenya, he said the only reason is because Kenya doensnt have cheap electricity that is available in plenty, and as soon as that will happen, they wil surely set up a plant....

So, I say again, We are comming for you SA! Slowly but surely! And if you think our ambitions are a dream, then we will surely make them come true, and if don't believe it, sit back and watch events unfold

poor Africans ...build your countries and stop comparing them with SA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2014
14:

14:

MduZA:

Smdh
One word for u guys
GROW UP

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
MduZA:

Oh, don't let it get into your head . Its not personal but You are not our main target. We know where we rank, and we dont just wake up and declare we whant to be the best in the world, we are realistic, we dont bite more than we can chew, we start small. like bieng the best in our region(EA), the we go to the best in Sub Sahara Africa, then we go to the best in Africa, then we go to the best in the Southern hemisphere...... you get where am going!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2014
denisfidha:

Oh, don't let it get into your head . Its not personal but You are not our main target. We know where we rank, and we dont just wake up and declare we what to be the best in the world, we are realistic, we dont bite more than we can chew, we start with the best in our region(EA), the we go to the best in Sub Sahara Africa, then we go to the best in Africa, then we go to the best in the Southern hemisphere...... you get where am going!

every country has a way of doing things,for you to say that you are coming for SA only shows that you are frustrated...SA is not competing with any African country..you are competing with us on your own peril
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
MduZA:

every country has a way of doing things,for you to say that you are coming for SA only shows that you are frustrated...SA is not competing with any African country..you are competing with us on your own peril

You know, there is something called ambition. FYI having an ambition doesnt make you frustrated, if only, it makes one even more determined. We don't care if you not competing with anyone it doesnt matter. we have made our ambitions clear and we plan to work on them, just so you know. its like telling the brightest kid in the class that next time you're going to perform better in the exam that him. it doesnt matter whether he laughs at you or takes you seriously....when you actually do it, you will be proud of your own achievements, and it will have nothing personal to do with the guy you defeated.

And whether you like it or not, south africa does compete with other african nations. A competition for dominance, a competition for market share a competition for profit, investors...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
denisfidha:

You know, there is something called ambition. FYI having an ambition doesnt make you frustrated, if only, it makes one even more determined. We don't care if you not competing with anyone it doesnt matter. we have made our ambitions clear and we plan to work on them, just so you know. its like telling the brightest kid in the class that next time you're going to perform better in the exam that him. it doesnt matter whether he laughs at you or takes you seriously....when you actually do it, you will be proud of your own achievements, and it will have nothing personal to do with the guy you defeated.

And whether you like it or not, south africa does compete with other african nations. A competition for dominance, a competition for market share a competition for profit, investors...

your last stanza shows that you did not understand my point,you said that you country is coming for SA,My reply was SA is not competing with any African country,in other words we are not competing to catch up with any country....like I said in my first comment,just build your country for the benefit of all Kenyans and stop singing the very song we are hearing daily on this forum,SA this SA that...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.