Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246142 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2014
dammyg319:
lolz....abi now...am sure UG voted esther...its past tho...did nhlanhla know about the alusa and co conspiracy?
When biggie showed how Africa voted, Uganda voted esther, they later changed it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Safarigirl on a row...

If you need more ammunition, "which njokusboy always have in reserve for handling fvcktards", just holla wink wink

For now, am kinda busy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2014
njokusboy:
Safarigirl on a row...

If you need more ammunition, "which njokusboy always have in reserve for handling fvcktards", just holla wink wink

For now, am kinda busy
abegg o, I'm not in the state of mind to attack anyone. You sef you know say if I get her time, I go siddon ontop the matter, balance trowey leg.

I just dey look the babe as she dey form unbiased.

Meanwhile, I've discovered the Oneza of this year- it's the glutton and his babe. Notice how they've secluded themselves from other housemates more or less. When Tayo was receiving congrats yesterday, Sheilaa just gum body for the guy side.
Then this morning after the work-out (that our able HOH slept through by the way- such good leadership!) They retired to their bed while others went to the garden to do some lifting.

That guy go just mess up Sheila for that house like O'neal did to Feza, I can already see the first signs. But like I said, make I just dey observe first

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2014
safarigirl:
abegg o, I'm not in the state of mind to attack anyone. You sef you know say if I get her time, I go siddon ontop the matter, balance trowey leg.

I just dey look the babe as she dey form unbiased.

Meanwhile, I've discovered the Oneza of this year- it's the glutton and his babe. Notice how they've secluded themselves from other housemates more or less. When Tayo was receiving congrats yesterday, Sheilaa just gum body for the guy side.
Then this morning after the work-out (that our able HOH slept through by the way- such good leadership!) They retired to their bed while others went to the garden to do some lifting.

That guy go just mess up Sheila for that house like O'neal did to Feza, I can already see the first signs. But like I said, make I just dey observe first

They'd get kicked out as were the onezas.... Dat one na their own, the more onezas we have in the house, the better the chances of our homeboy winning...
Why? Because everybody hates the onezas grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Agbgift:

I havent been seeing u here. Where have u been hiding?

Being watching from the sidelines and looking out for usmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blesseddivah(f): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

That was before biggie ripped her off angry ,
She made Lillian go? Actually Nigerians made Lillian go by chosing Tayo over her with votes.
Yes Sabina made Lillian go cuz she nominated her and that placed her on the block for eviction..
She wouldn't have nominated two housemates from the same country..
.it all over at least she (sabina )is not still in the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Akshow:

Ahsbdthevfjkshrywvfkoguyrbeudbrtdhftarwbehgdrajdjdfuebglogprunsdjfhg ....That's all d sense I could make out of the jargons u wrote above, b!tch grin tongue

Try again, u just might get my attention. tongue For now, zoom off! Crack headed looney.

Bytch-made pucci boy. Your bushy @ss is ignored too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2014
safarigirl:
lol...you wish.

grin

Nothing to be seen or heard here sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Happy "24th" birthday to Ella, btw, even though I don't believe that's her real age. She must be the oldest looking 24-year-old roaming this planet. Ripley's believe it or not tins grin

24 candles my butt. Her cake should be looking something like dis & that's a fact

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=LaBellaMafiaZA post=27320907]Happy "24th" birthday to Ella, btw, even though I don't believe that's her real age. She must be the oldest looking 24-year-old roaming this planet. Ripley's believe it or not tins grin

24 candles my butt. Her cake should be looking something like dis & that's a fact [/quote

grin @ the cake.

Shout out to Safarigirl, forkaddict, kslib,......na because of una I still dey ds forum. I prefer to get my BB stories from this forum.

A big shout out to other contributors + those that mk it a habit of quarreling grin. I appreciate you all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2014
I feel, this BBA might be one of the easiest win for Nigeria ever because, profiling the HMs, Tayo is clearly the favorite, I mean; Dope swag, crazy demeanor, unique personality, Africa's favorite, I could just go on forever. But, should incase something goes wrong and he did not win the mulla, (i mean, this is a game and their are lots of politics involve also) that nicca still gonna remain the best. Over the years, Nigerians on this show and many other showcase platforms have proven that, Nigeria is an universe of it's own. Take for instance, the X-favtor thing, imagine Tayo winning with 80% vote and lilian coming second with 76% vote. I wonder if lilian would have gained immunity if she had won it. Anyway, the moral of the story is we rock and, we don't need to win BBA to prove it. Am very much okay with Tayo winning the X-factor thing, it proved that he was there. Who knows, he might even still win the sexiest housemate or any other award. Go boy, ur swag non dey for market.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Out of those left in the house, my favourite housemates so far are:

Idris, Tayo, Samantha and Trezagah.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2014
BBQ5:
And that connotes Africa's immaturity(1)? May I remind you that making decision based on sentiments (emotions) is a human weakness not particular to Africans alone. Or how else can you explain racism in general(2). I must say I feel bad that you could use a show as "irrelevant" as BBA as a yardstick to measure progress made by this continent(3). I want to believe you meant the Africa entertainment industry and not the continent in general...in which case you'll have still been very wrong(4).

I wonder what this is all about. In any case, find my response beneath:
(1) What you did was selective reading & comprehension. You chose what you wanted to read and what you wanted to understand from my post. What I said was Africa isn't mature FOR A SHOW LIKE BIG BROTHER. That is very much different than AFRICA ISN'T MATURE as you said. Dude, they are 2 different things.

(2)So because making emotionally influenced decisions is a human weakness, then voting on BIG BROTHER should continue and thus kill the fun in the show. Again, I am speaking strictly in respect of Big Brother. You don't sound like a big brother fan, otherwise you would realise that the point I raised was a near general consensus. It has been mentioned times without number on and off this thread.How on earth can you explain Esthers eviction? Then last year Basseys eviction? Bro, stuffs like these kill the show and MUST BE DISCOURAGED.

(3)Dude PLEASE! Where in my post did I use a show as irrelevant as big brother to depict progress made in Africa Please ref. my point number (1). Na wa o

(4) Nope I didn't mean the African entertainment industry. I meant the AFRICAN BIG BROTHER VIEWERS. Is it the entertainment industry that votes or majorly the African viewers
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Dfrenzy:
I feel, this BBA might be one of the easiest win for Nigeria ever because, profiling the HMs, Tayo is clearly the favorite, I mean; Dope swag, crazy demeanor, unique personality, Africa's favorite, I could just go on forever. But, should incase something goes wrong and he did not win the mulla, (i mean, this is a game and their are lots of politics involve also) that nicca still gonna remain the best. Over the years, Nigerians on this show and many other showcase platforms have proven that, Nigeria is an universe of it's own. Take for instance, the X-favtor thing, imagine Tayo winning with 80% vote and lilian coming second with 76% vote. I wonder if lilian would have gained immunity if she had won it. Anyway, the moral of the story is we rock and, we don't need to win BBA to prove it. Am very much okay with Tayo winning the X-factor thing, it proved that he was there. Who knows, he might even still win the sexiest housemate or any other award. Go boy, ur swag non dey for market.
My dear the guy na complete package. When you say you're a model, you look the part. Check the guy swag on sunday for instance, nor be that bone head from Namibia wey dey decieve himself say he be model. Check out ALL the guys wey dey that house, who reach our boy? Nor be to speak english o, this is show business, its all about packaging. And our boy has it!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2014
Abeg wetin Laveda do Ella wey Tayo dey halla am?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Dfrenzy:

TAYO : sexiest housemate hands down.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok, so Ella was trying to put out her point and Laveda shut her down. Tayo spoke up for Ella and Laveda (forgetting she ain't HOH) was tryna form attitude and Tayo told her "shut up chihuahua, you think you can argue with a pitbull?"....Ajani isn't lost

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Akshow:

Ahsbdthevfjkshrywvfkoguyrbeudbrtdhftarwbehgdrajdjdfuebglogprunsdjfhg ....That's all d sense I could make out of the jargons u wrote above, b!tch grin tongue

Try again, u just might get my attention. tongue For now, zoom off! Crack headed looney.

Is that your bitcoin address? ☺

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Bytch-made pucci boy. Your bushy @ss is ignored too.

Ghetto gutter trash. Enjoy ur day. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2014
AndrERush:

Is that your bitcoin address? ☺

Ur ugly arze has been noticed. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Akshow:

Ghetto gutter trash. Enjoy ur day. grin

@ss living, hairless hood rat enjoy yours too grin

Akshow in Thug mode. LMFAO

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
[b][/b]
safarigirl:
Ok, so Ella was trying to put out her point and Laveda shut her down. Tayo spoke up for Ella and Laveda (forgetting she ain't HOH) was tryna form attitude and Tayo told her "shut up chihuahua, you think you can argue with a pitbull?"....Ajani isn't lost
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
safarigirl:
don't forget he ended it with " are you mad?" grin

regular trademark grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

hahahahah looks like Mr 264 abi 265!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
alexumeho:
hahahahah looks like Mr 264 abi 265!!

LMAO!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nikky341: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls vote mam bea. Am afraid our vote might go to team Ella or team marky 2 , if we don't vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
doubting biggie`s credibility after omitting pamatias or parameters name last week
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
nikky341:
Pls vote mam bea. Am afraid our vote might go to team Ella or team marky 2 , if we don't vote
e no fit. Team Ella wetin? Wacky2 wetin? Dem no fit thief reach like that
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe ur father, d hairless rat looks like Ntlantla's thick lips. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tayo: Ella, Ella, Ella, your back is trouble, your front is trouble o cheesy
Ella: them go know, them go seegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
safarigirl:
Dont mind Laveda, never knew she was that gullible until Pamuthation started playing wif ha feelings grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
doubting biggie`s credibility after omitting pamatias or parameters name last week
my point exactly! weather parameter or primate or promicous or pamitais or whatever they call him, i suspect a foul play

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.