Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2244927 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
contrary to what 14 assumes. Nobody has portrayed Tayo the winner. The general consensus here is "if politics were not involved, Tayo would win" emphasis on 'politics'. I don't know why people's words are being twisted. Yes, Tayo is the most deserving winner, but we're not naive enough to think he'll overcome the politics. If he was East African, he would've won. But not WA and definitely NOT a Nigerian

With or without the politics, Nigerian or no Nigerian, west African or no west African, he can still win. It depends on the other finalists
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:37am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
it's not by hash-tag cuz last week nobody was hashtagging Lilly, or JJ yet they were higher on the metre than Macky2 that his hashtag trended in SA. Rather, it was the most talked about housemate as at last week that got the X-factor gift, IK clarified it. If it was by hashtag Macky would've won. Cc Undra

Many more thanks.

Make una sha no scatter my head. And what do you mean by being the most talked about housemate? Cos me I dey talk about my Sheilla gaan o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

Many more thanks.

Make una sha no scatter my head. And what do you mean by being the most talked about housemate? Cos me I dey talk about my Sheilla gaan o
the housemate most mentioned on social networks (twitter, fb, wechat, sms). Last week Tayo was up for eviction, had a big confrontation with Alusa, made a public apology, intervened in the food (cheese)fight...your Sheila was busy gumming body to Nhlanhla, she gave us nothing to talk about. She'll just end up like Feza if she continues her attachment to the human trashcan
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

With or without the politics, Nigerian or no Nigerian, west African or no west African, he can still win. It depends on the other finalists
those are the permutations we were trying to make earlier. Anyway, na who God say e go win na im go win

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
the housemate most mentioned on social networks (twitter, fb, wechat, sms). Last week Tayo was up for eviction, had a big confrontation with Alusa, made a public apology, intervened in the food (cheese)fight...your Sheila was busy gumming body to Nhlanhla, she gave us nothing to talk about. She'll just end up like Feza if she continues her attachment to the human trashcan

Her shower hour nko? Then she also intervened in the food fight. As for being up for eviction, she couldn't have put herself up na for the sake of being the xfactor so that criterion should be struck out. As for the confrontation, my sheila ain't belligerent. She's peace loving. Even the gumming body sef, you can also talk about it if you wish. Wasn't that the same thing Late Goldie was doing wey all of us dey para that time?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:03am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
those are the permutations we were trying to make earlier. Anyway, na who God say e go win na im go win

The end of the freaking story. That's it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
Well done
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
Kaycee is looking like a bigger fool.

Twitter is so mad at that dude, see people asking if Kaycee Moore can try this rubbish with Tayo
hehe! smh, if this had been Tayo you would have said he was being real, abi na lion slayer tinz? For once he was not crying and excessively doing the needful, yet you are still complaining? choi, you have serious issues.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2014
killabeauti:

he said that and more. He said his house is not far from the bb house and if not for the cameras, he can get any girl in the house. Housemates can like to nominate him so he can go abeg.
They will come back to haunt him. Introverts like KC have quick temper oo!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
it's not by hash-tag cuz last week nobody was hashtagging Lilly, or JJ yet they were higher on the metre than Macky2 that his hashtag trended in SA. Rather, it was the most talked about housemate as at last week that got the X-factor gift, IK clarified it. If it was by hashtag Macky would've won. Cc Undra

So how r they gon judge the Sexiest..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
GHKWAME1:
hehe! smh, if this had been Tayo you would have said he was being real, abi na lion slayer tinz? For once he was not crying and excessively doing the needful, yet you are still complaining? choi, you have serious issues.
it couldn't havee been Tayo, cuz Tayo doesn't bully 21-year old kids. He faces men like Alusa

Kaycee Moore and Alusa have been talking about Tayo's xfactor win so they all assumed that he won it cuz of his aggressiveness. Na ontop Idris head dem wan shine

Why should he call the boy an ant and even threaten his life, for wetin? Wetin carry man wey get wife for house enter woman bed dey cuddle am? Even Tayo that isn't married hasn't done that. If he were a man, he ought to have confronted Tayo same way he did Idris, but all of them for that house no fit try am. Na only that small pikin dem like to show themselves for

Even your Ghana people don disown the guy he said "Ghana didn't bring me to this house, they didn't pay my air ticket, I'm not here because of Ghana".....na only one rep una get
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Undra:

So how r they gon judge the Sexiest..
housemate who is mentioned as sexiest the most.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2014
CFCfan:

Well done
thank you sah grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
it couldn't havee been Tayo, cuz Tayo doesn't bully 21-year old kids. He faces men like Alusa

Kaycee Moore and Alusa have been talking about Tayo's xfactor win so they all assumed that he won it cuz of his aggressiveness. Na ontop Idris head dem wan shine

Why should he call the boy an ant and even threaten his life, for wetin? Wetin carry man wey get wife for house enter woman bed dey cuddle am? Even Tayo that isn't married hasn't done that. If he were a man, he ought to have confronted Tayo same way he did Idris, but all of them for that house no fit try am. Na only that small pikin dem like to show themselves for

Even your Ghana people don disown the guy he said "Ghana didn't bring me to this house, they didn't pay my air ticket, I'm not here because of Ghana".....na only one rep una get
You take this BBA thing too serious.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Good morning nairaland housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Na WA oo@nairaland housemates... Good morning jare... Me, I am just watching others like my brother Treyswhatwhat...
Akshow:
Good morning nairaland housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Its not a matter of taking the BBA matter too serious. I see you as someone who is not biased. Please face the truth, this una guy na yeye man. See how he's been gumming the babe for days now, carressing her shoulders and all. And he claim to be happily married. Who does that? If he does not want to be talked about, then he should stop doing stuff that will generate gossip. What was that threat all about? Even Frankie who is divorced, is being careful around women. KC should hide his face in shame.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Good morning everyone. Have a fun filled day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Fkhalifa(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2014
where is mr ksliib has he been evicted
safarigirl you are up for eviction wink
GM y'all keep gisting us up subscription don finish[ cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by naobor(f): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2014
@chiazalam1 yes @safarigirl takes this BBA show too serious sometimes....so much emotional investment in a show.... undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ekiloui(f): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Damn! I just found out how Macky2 got ROA in week one. Oh, he's gonna get it again this week

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2014
GHKWAME1:
I take analysis seriously. BBA is an avenue to analyse stuff and I would hate to pass it up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
contrary to what 14 assumes. Nobody has portrayed Tayo the winner. The general consensus here is "if politics were not involved, Tayo would win" emphasis on 'politics'. I don't know why people's words are being twisted. Yes, Tayo is the most deserving winner, but we're not naive enough to think he'll overcome the politics. If he was East African, he would've won. But not WA and definitely NOT a Nigerian

Let me give you some scenario, comparing some previous winners characterics with the present housemates.

1. Ricco = Idris

2. Richard = Nhlanhla

3. Kevin = mr 265

4. Dellish = samantha/ellah

You see there is still a lot of potential winners
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2014
naobor:
@chiazalam1 yes @safarigirl takes this BBA show too serious sometimes....so much emotional investment in a show.... undecided
At least I'm not spending my money on it. Someone who takes this show seriously would have 5 gadgets, 15 DSTV accounts and 1,500 credit for voting, a DSTV Mobile to follow it every minute and would tweet about it at least 60 times a day. No, I'm not even close to being emotionally invested in this show cuz I've never even voted via SMS.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2014
GHKWAME1:

According to safarigirl, every housemate is a fool except Tayo.
But we have been here b4, let her be.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2014
14:

Let me give you some scenario, comparing some previous winners characterics with the present housemates.

1. Ricco = Idris

2. Richard = Nhlanhla

3. Kevin = mr 265

4. Dellish = samantha/ellah

You see there is still a lot of potential winners
Ricco was better than Idris. Ricco wasn't hanging onto some female to up his game and he didn't gossip. How the hell are Richard and Nhlanhla alike? Or are you just trying to shove your homeboy somewhere? Nhlanhla is O'neal. The recluse who latches onto a once bubbly woman and drains the life out of her. He's NOT winning material. Mr 265 and Kevin? What a joke! I have no words for that, just ruined your entire line. Who will vote for Sammy? Your people won't even vote her over Nhlanhla. Idris is the only contest Tayo has on that list

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2014
14:

According to safarigirl, every housemate is a fool except Tayo.
But we have been here b4, let her be.
where did I say that? All SADC reps this year are useless. Fact. KC Moore is a waste of space. FACT. Only Tayo, Idris, Trezagah, M'am Bea and Frankie of recent are worth anything in that house. Don't put words in my mouth, I hate that shi, you especially are getting on my last nerve cuz you think you're so smart trying to place that food vacuum y'all smuggled into the house as a viable contender while claiming to be neutral. But we know you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2014
Abeg make una no do wetin go make safarigirl stop to post on this thread o. Becos she join pple wey dey give this thread life
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
where did I say that? All SADC reps this year are useless. Fact. KC Moore is a waste of space. FACT. Only Tayo, Idris, Trezagah, M'am Bea and Frankie of recent are worth anything in that house. Don't put words in my mouth, I hate that shi, you especially are getting on my last nerve cuz you think you're so smart trying to place that food vacuum y'all smuggled into the house as a viable contender while claiming to be neutral. But we know you
Now you are getting emotional,
Lets leave it there b4 yo BP goes higher

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2014
For 3 days we never comot from 29....this show just dry. As at last year na one day we dey use enter 11 pages, this year na 1 page per day
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Its not a matter of taking the BBA matter too serious. I see you as someone who is not biased. Please face the truth, this una guy na yeye man. See how he's been gumming the babe for days now, carressing her shoulders and all. And he claim to be happily married. Who does that? If he does not want to be talked about, then he should stop doing stuff that will generate gossip. What was that threat all about? Even Frankie who is divorced, is being careful around women. KC should hide his face in shame.

That's the number one killer of the show this season. You pack married, unavailable men that are daddies inside house with mummies too. This one no even be Big Brother Africa again na Big Parents Africa. Mtscheeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Good morning everyone. Have a fun filled day.

You too bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.