Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2243399 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
me?, he he he, I will, but not now, make the fine people post their own first. the we(lip sealed), go fit post our own. grin

BTW, bros, no post your own no, we no get mouth for your side, all the girls go just rush you finish.

Okay o, but don't forget to alert me when you are about to post yours.

And Abeg nor over hype me for here o, I don't think I'm all that, to be honest ☺
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
uote author=alexumeho post=27386472] Still cant figure out why Biggie traded inn Ellah for Esther! a very fun-filled open hearted entertainer for a boring set of people.[/quote]Ellah na Biggie babe na. Una nor see how he take lead chorus on her birthday? Wicked old witchgrin grin[q
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
waxdude:

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Wax,Na you be our resident Ajebo here. We the kpako community await ur pic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ghanaman Tuso even has his picture on his profile.
Cool, cool. cool
But bros, why you pose like say you wan fight? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Am in a good mood today...i might just be tempted to post my pic for the 1st time ever on NL since 2009 tongue.

Well that's after 9 people post theirs today.

1st Forkaddict

2nd Ewoma

Me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:

Wax,Na you be our resident Ajebo here. We the kpako community await ur pic.
take style dey expose yasef...ajebo kor,ajebotoons ni.... angry tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
ochon:

THEAMAKA covered her face. I saw nada. sad

You are actually correct. I just remembered she had parts of her face covered. I guess that doesn't count. she'll have to post another this year ☺
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Laveda and Permithias kiss....the most unromantic kiss I've ever seen. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
"...And I solemnly promise to post my pickshaa, on the 28th."

Or how did I even word it last year? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
forkadict:
@ Stateofmind and @V24m

We are on yet again.

Nice. Love the cool look. The lips remind me of melvin's. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:

Yes.
I hope the girls also co-operate and send some nud3s too.
22+ only, please!
Na only God go save you and nyash. grin . Besides., Why 22 upwards specifically?

But I will never forgive you for that horse picture sha. grin
Anytime I see a horse, I just picture you-- and you know the rest. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na me click the 7th like... Go babes!

who is next?

safarigal?..
Ewoma45:
Ok ppl I jst dropped mine. @forkadict come nd c ur fellow heightmate o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
theamaka, upload your pic, and this time, no hide your face abeg.

since you are jilting this thread, upload your pic, before you go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:

I remember yours too. But not the face cos yours was a full pic.

Yes mine was kind of full. I remembered you looked younger than I expected. I used to think you were an old man for some reason.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
grin
StateOfMind:

grin
StateOfMind:

Thanks.

Blushing tinzzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:

Na only God go save you and nyash. grin . Besides., Why 22 upwards specifically?

But I will never forgive you for that horse picture sha. grin
Anytime I see a horse, I just picture you-- and you know the rest. lipsrsealed

grin LOL!
The guy humping that horse is a replica of Permithias
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
AndrERush:

And Abeg nor over hype me for here o, I don't think I'm all that, to be honest ☺

Hmnn, humble andre. I remember that picture very well.. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sammie, Ella and Butterfly said Tayo is the ice breaker...always singing from the blues. They also said he's a neat freak, that he's so organized.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
AndrERush:

no wahala,

I am not hyping you oh, you na confirm bros.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Agbgift:

Thats wicked grin.
Actually JJ knows his real age, just that he has decided to use football age for BBA. And he always end up contradicting himself, when making a statement or bragging about life.
Yea. That was sarcasm.

Most of them modified their age. I guess its an African thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
At the mention of the name "picture", so many moniker will appear online.
Una too like better thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dominique, when do we expect yours?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
v24m:

I go soon vex post mine....@ Fork you don start trend.

I go like see Safarigirl, Ksslib, SOM and Ochon own. grin A lady can dream bah

@ Safarigirl am sure your mouth is pointed....like it just has to be grin cos e tooo sharp. i like you though no homo.
Oh. And I thought you were male.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
ochon:

The day Tayo leaves, na em I go stop to dey comment about BBA-related subjects on this thread.
once Tayo comot, the show don die be that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
I dannyxy,
solemnly swear,
to post my pic on the 32nd of this month
so help me...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
StateOfMind:

Hmnn, humble andre. I remember that picture very well.. wink

I remembered you had yours up at a time as well. You were quite pretty. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
since everybody dey pick date to post pic .....ohhhhhhhhhkayyyyyyyy issssorite undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
I dannyxy,
solemnly swear,
to post my pic on the 32nd of this month
so help me...

grin grin grin grin

Which year? The year rapture takes place shey??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
AndrERush:

Yes mine was kind of full. I remembered you looked younger than I expected. I used to think you were an old man for some reason.
Yea. Asides from the fact that I almost always look younger in pics for some strange reason, I should be amongst the youngest here.

I still remember you saying something about that last year. Anyway, we the community of pic hunters await yours again. smiley . No dulling.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:

Yea. That was sarcasm.

Most of them modified their age. I guess its an African thing.
Age modification among we africans is usually too obvious.
The slashing nor be here sha.
By the way, when are u uploading ur pics for us to see?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:

grin LOL!
The guy humping that horse is a replica of Permithias
Lwkmd. Pls i'm still trying to completely erase it off my memory. grin

More reason he must go on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:

Oh. And I thought you were male.

Male ke?

How did i give off that impression i need to correct it sharply.

I go like post my pic but my fear be say one mischievous person fit save am now for future mischief grin as i don save Forkaddict own lipsrsealed...but my intentions are pure grin grin grin grin @ Fork take my word for it that all i have.

Ksslib post ya own now......i need to see this funny character.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.