Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2245223 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
LMAO is Ella playing a kangaroo, what's with the extended hands? It's like she's about to do the Setswana traditional dance.

Uninteresting rehearsal from Frankie's team so far. I smell an epic fail.

A big "woop woop" to my girl Sipe. She's looking glam as usual.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMAO is Ella playing a kangaroo, what's with the extended hands? It's like she's about to do the Setswana traditional dance.

Uninteresting rehearsal from Frankie's team so far. I smell an epic fail.

A big "woop woop" to my girl Sipe. She's looking glam as usual.

That Sipe has more to offer but her association with Goatee will b her downfall.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
v24m:
Hi Guys.

Yesterday was too much 4 me abeg.....I hope they all showered last night after all that confusion.

Tanzania should kiss ds competition goodbye, their reps no b am....sorry Forkadict. ...meanwhile dude can I just call you FA my hand cringes anytime I type ur name grin grin

Lexy sweetie hope you slept well last night. . grin

Its either Fork Addict or Fork. Nothing else is acceptable
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
sad not even FA the cuter version.

Mscheww.

forkadict:

Its either Fork Addict or Fork. Nothing else is acceptable
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
dynamitee:
seems frankie is giving tayo the gist of what happened yesterday. Of all the days to get into data wah ala with customer care! Aaaaaaarrrgggghh

So what do we call this if true? Gossip or Gist?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
oh please! Like I haven't said good stuff about M'am Bea. You don't even know squat as far as this thread goes. I even applauded your Kaycey Moore on his poetic brilliance before he turned into a gossip. Don't even bring your pettiness into this because I've never said a bad word about Bea unlike that fellow that has nothing good to say of Tayo or Lilly. I have every right to run down that disgraceful KC especially after all the shi he's said of Lilly and Tayo
Oh! yes, you have said good stuff about Mam B so much such that you don't give a rat arsse if she is evicted tomorrow
safarigirl:

In fact, I wouldn't mind if 4 people left tomorrow
cuz none of the nominees is useful sef.
Its quite rich to know you gave KC credit for his poem which was addressing SA's xenophobia problem (we all know you have no love for SA).
Me petty? how many times have you seen me quote others and bash them because they were nagging about KC? You on the other hand send people to the cleaners anytime they criticise Tayo who does nothing but fart and quarrel.
Like the hypocrite you are, you deem it fit to lash out at Kgr28 whilst you do worse. You did not find it funny when others said Elikem was being himself last year, you now find it cool this year. I know your problem, just like last year, you won't rest until you see the back of GH housemates because in your twisted brain, they are sitting on votes that should come handy if your REP is in the final.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

So what do we call this if true? Gossip or Gist?

One way information exchange grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
kgr28:

I was refering to @Safarigirl "fried brain" .

Man I think you are the most realist person on this thread!!

Gracias Amigo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Excusing yourself to attend to one of natures call(farting) is no crime, but to do it in the midst of people and call it swag is something else. You choose to highlight nag about KC's short coming, so why should it be a bother to you when I choose to highlight Tayo's?

"The object of war is not to die for your country
but to make the other bastard die for his." -
George S. Patton.
You strike me as an objective person but judging from last years thread, i cannot help but come to the conclusion that KC Moore or any other Ghanaian housemate are fair target for some thread mates who think GH housemates should not be in the final because they will split regional votes as it happened last year.

Dude I'm always fair in my analysis. Take it or leave it, Kacey Moore is a No No for Ghana this season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
back and forth, back and forth.

borrrrinnnggg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akshow:

Dude I'm always fair in my analysis. Take it or leave it, Kacey Moore is a No No for Ghana this season.
Fair enough, but I won't take this from peeps who see no wrong in their housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
when his skewed logic favors you why won't he be the 'realest' person here? Olodo

LMAO @ when his skewed logic favors you.

The only reason my logic is 'skewed' is because one, I don't agree with you most of the time and two cos I don't express intense and orgasmic PASSION in displaying my support for Tayo like you do.

I like the calm Tayo ( or Fartayo as my homeboy kgr28 fondly refers to him). But if you expect me to now make supporting him a kinda job, then that ain't gonna happen. Its that simple

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
v24m:

That Sipe has more to offer but her association with Goatee will b her downfall.

LMFAO @ Goatee.

You think Sipe has pontential? I haven't paid much attention to that. I just like her je ne sais quoi.

PS: I can't seem to stop looking at Laveda's hands. Wondering which one was up her crusty snatch. Randy girl grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I was about to write the same thing to ForkAddict. He is by far the most objective, without the extra emotionalism which makes it hard to relate to some posts.

Moving on...

I missed most of last night's action & I'm glad I did. Sounds gross. The fingering part while other people are in the water. Eww. Who wants to swim in another person's cvnt juices? Can't even find an appropriate facial expression for that. No gifs in this world can express how much disgusting that is. Just eww, eww & more ewws.

Thanks babes. I will never attempt to stifle anyone's opinion about any housemate. If we all agree, will the thread not be boring. Anyone should be free to diss any housemate without fear or favor. After all, I don't have a single cent at stake so why the fork will I develop high blood pressure cos of some housemate that I don't know from Adam?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

Thanks babes. I will never attempt to stifle anyone's opinion about any housemate. If we all agree, will the thread not be boring. Anyone should be free to diss any housemate without fear or favor. After all, I don't have a single cent at stake so why the fork will I develop high blood pressure cos of some housemate that I don't know from Adam?

All I'll say is

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Agbgift:
So a lady f**ked herself, now calls for insult?
She borrow any male d**k take do am?
She used her own avaliable instrument. At least no male will accuse her of infecting him with Hiv or Std (nando and selly), neither is she going to get pregnant by doing such. Why are d housemates angry about that?
For crying out loud, she is an adult . And as for those house mate castigating her, they should shut up.
If biggie should switch off all the cameras now, so many of them will self-service thier lives out.

In fact ahn, the tin tire me die. Like seriously? She forks herself. So what? I still find it difficult to believe that people can be this backward in their thinking. Going about the whole sheet like she murdered someone in cold blood? Nasty things those gossipping housemates are.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
KC Moore for the Moola!

KC Moore for the MOOLOO actually sounds better
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akshow:

U are sooo right. I'm wasting my remaing votes on her today. I mean if she goes is it madam alusa, frankie,trezega, kc, 265 we go de watch? Operation save Laveda.

God bless you and @Nobleandy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Oh! yes, you have said good stuff about Mam B so much such that you don't give a rat arsse if she is evicted tomorrow

Its quite rich to know you gave KC credit for his poem which was addressing SA's xenophobia problem (we all know you have no love for SA).
Me petty? how many times have you seen me quote others and bash them because they were nagging about KC? You on the other hand send people to the cleaners anytime they criticise Tayo who does nothing but fart and quarrel.
Like the hypocrite you are, you deem it fit to lash out at Kgr28 whilst you do worse. You did not find it funny when others said Elikem was being himself last year, you now find it cool this year. I know your problem, just like last year, you won't rest until you see the back of GH housemates because in your twisted brain, they are sitting on votes that should come handy if your REP is in the final.

Amen brother! should SA ,Namibia and Gh reps leave, she would be the first one to want them countries to vote Tayo in the finale...double standards...

She was making noise about how nigerians cost Melvin a win last year, for supporting Dillish.

This to her is not even about Tayo being goód or entertaining, its strategic vote to her...now shes worried bout Macky2...

Eliminate Macky2, Tayo then takes ROA,
Eliminate KC and Mam'Bea, Tayo takes GH
Eliminate Nhlanhla and Sammy, Tayo takes SA
Same with Namibia...

and let weak ones stay in that house with Tayo...land-slide for Tayo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
SilentBang:
Last nite was jst something else... Too bad mr 'T' was MIA,, goitse doesnt know what she wants and Idris was just acting his age, still cant understand why he was infuriated to da xtent of kickin down biggie's door lol #childishnonsense, and bout laveda na him bring da gurl cum bba?? Okay same country... And so phucking wat!?! The show is rated 18 only kids wld go ranting bout dat!... And trezagah z jst sumtin else lol telln idris that laveda masturbated jst wen tins re about to calm dwn and asking laveda that her bed is wet did she pour something there? Perhaps idris wld be getting a strike today who knws... And Alusa is jst an overgrown baby elephant, can gossip far beta than old market women cant wait for his eviction cum sunday, frankie z a very gullible kinda guy "big muscles bt little brain" cant take a stand, all in all i enjoyd da afta party chaos, wishd tayo was awake tho. Bt he was drunk and respected himself lol... Im beginning to like ndanda tho. And Mam bea wld be gettin 80% of ma vote for da week, ope today wld be half as fun as last nyt lol...

WORD!

I loved that about Tayo yesterday. Dude just went straight to bed. A respectable person should know his limits
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
I dozed off for like 10 minutes, I wake up and see housemates gathered in front of the TV
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Agbgift:
How can men sitdown like Hen that are about to lay, and start gossiping and draging one particular issue from dusk till dawn?
So irritating. I am actually begining to fell its because she didnt invite anyone of them to help her out.

I actually think so too. Like its such a BIIIIIIIIGGGGG deal for one to mesturbate. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
grin Charley I just chock it. Nothing to fight for this year, just reading and laughing out loud at hypocritical posts! Some peeps write epistles on how a housemate gossip, whilst turning a blind eye to the fact that what his or her favourite housemate knows best is to fart his way to the top. grin

LMFAO.

Just in case you haven't gotten the memo, WE SHALL FART OUR WAY TO THE MOOLAA.

Tayo for the moola. If you agree say AYE, against, say AYE. And the AYES have it!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
There is something odd with Lavedas nouse....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
looool. .. that convo was more of Frank ie talking and Tayo chewing and looking
v24m:

One way information exchange grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
first one ke? Where were you when Sheila and Tati were getting their freaks on?

It was Sheila and Meryl.

Or is this skewed logic too?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
first one ke? Where were you when Sheila and Tati were getting their freaks on?

It was actually Sheila and Meryl.

Or is this skewed logic too?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

This counts as an altercation grin tongue

LMFAO. Yes it does. And very much so
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

LMFAO.
Just in case you haven't gotten the memo, WE
SHALL FART OUR WAY TO THE MOOLAA.
Tayo for the moola. If you agree say AYE,
against, say AYE. And the AYES have it!
Apparently its cool to FART your way to the top cos in previous seasons others have done same. KC MOOLA has to stop gnashing and join the farting Brigade.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
yes, I know it all and more people agree with my posts. You can't even see past your hate for Nigeria like your brothers hence you attack our rep senselessly. Even when people say good things about Nhlanhla, you've NEVER had a good thing to say about Tayo. Else post one good thing you've said of him. If forkadict can't see the scum that you are cuz you have your head stuck in his waste hole, the rest of us aren't blind to it

This is provocation for an altercation. But you know what, I'll click IGNORE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Apparently its cool to FART your way to the top cos in previous seasons others have done same. KC MOOLA has to stop gnashing and join the farting Brigade.

Kikikikiki farting Brigade!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
kgr28:

Amen brother! should SA ,Namibia and Gh reps leave, she would be the first one to want them countries to vote Tayo in the finale...double standards...

She was making noise about how nigerians cost Melvin a win last year, for supporting Dillish.

This to her is not even about Tayo being goód or entertaining, its strategic vote to her...now shes worried bout Macky2...

Eliminate Macky2, Tayo then takes ROA,
Eliminate KC and Mam'Bea, Tayo takes GH
Eliminate Nhlanhla and Sammy, Tayo takes SA
Same with Namibia...

and let weak ones stay in that house with Tayo...land-slide for Tayo.
1000 likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.