Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2242875 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

Dude, I hate to disappoint you...

...But nobody on this thread was ever looking in South Africa's direction for votes, so you need to quit deluding yourself and your fake sense of importance; because, guess what, you are not.
In all the three occasions Nigerians won the show, South Africa did not make it happen; so when you make your list, quit attaching your country here. I know it hurts your ego, but that is what it is.
We are not checking for you, bro - this is a statement of fact.

In all of Nigeria's victories (from Kevin to Uti to Karen), Ghana has voted for us, and we'll always be grateful. Even Kenya has supported us twice - and not just that - they even voted Uti over their Sheila during AllStars (despite Uti's friendship with Lerato, he was never voted by South Africa); so we find Kenyans more reliable than you South Africans anyday.

It really amuses me how you keep piimping South Africa on this thread; but to avoid any confusion, let me show you the votes we currently hold out hope for:

1. Ghana (M'am Bea)
2. Uganda (Esther)
3. Mozambique (Trezagah, if we vote him)
4. Tanzania (Idris, if we vote him too)

South Africa is not, and has never been, a factor; so stop getting worked up over nothing.
Face your crumbling "SADC Alliance", because we're definitely not checking for you.
We weren't checking for you in the past; we certainly won't be doing that now.

Preach bro!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

Pfft! Even the Nkenna wasn't voted by South Africans, after all their noise.
Remember the voting format for BBA4 was different in the sense that, the votes were stacked according to the countries you finished LAST place in.
And I remember Nkenna finished last in 3 countries - Kenya, Tanzanis and SOUTH AFRICA.
This is an old link to a story covering the eviction night: http://www.namibian.com.na/indexx.php?archive_id=59796&page_type=archive_story_detail&page=2833
So, even with all the noise from those South Africans about voting Nkenna to piss pof Kevin, they still couldn't do that. So many empty drums there, it amuses me when Kgr28 talks about us wanting to corner the SA vote for Tayo like anyone was ever looking in their direction. grin
we know we can't corner SA, Zim, Bots, Malawi and Kenya so we won't bother
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
kgr28:

OK...cool I take SA out...

Who is nigeria reliable to? Ma point still stand...Manipulate other countries for yourselves..eg Gh. if you vote who-who then autometically those countries owe you a vote.. if they dont you threaten them!!

I APPRECIATE YOUR GINUINE SENSE OF IMPORTANCE!!

Nigeria has been reliable to soooo many, I'm sure even you know it. We keep our promises to a fault.

Elikem and Selly? We voted them.
Bassey? That's our son.
Dillish? I'm sure you remember.
Sheila? We voted her.
Even your noisy midget Luclay was voted by Nigeria the first time he was up, so go sit quietly on the bleachers, dude.

We're not like you loudmouths who spend your time hurling xenophobic invectives while the intellectually superior Zimbabweans muscle you out of your own votes.

Stop hyping yourselves. You have NEVER mattered. Not for a single nanosecond.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
tatiana009:

Lmao

Truly no Nigerian is dreaming of SA voting Tayo, even if we bring a saint SA won't vote for that person and we are well aware. I remember the only Nigerian house mate they've ever voted for was Nnekka and that was to piss us off and spoil our plans of Kelvin winning.

Nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Zega:

This guy is an asslicker extraordinaire... Your deceit is so obvious.

And you also are a CORK SUCKER. A pro at that!

And what deceit are you on about??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

Nigeria has been reliable to soooo many, I'm sure even you know it. We keep our promises to a fault.

Elikem and Selly? We voted them.
Bassey? That's our son.
Dillish? I'm sure you remember.
Sheila? We voted her.
Even your noisy midget Luclay was voted by Nigeria the first time he was up, so go sit quietly on the bleachers, dude.

We're not like you loudmouths who spend your time hurling xenophobic invectives while the intellectually superior Zimbabweans muscle you out of your own votes.

Stop hyping yourselves. You have NEVER mattered. Not for a single nanosecond.

OK good to know!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lucremoy:
the cold is becoming unbearable.

Ma niggga. No be small sometin o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
kgr28:

OK good to know!!

It sure is. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
if it will give you sense, yes. But you're as hopeless as Alooser there, so no need smiley

Choi! Only me be like O'Neal. Be like Tayo. Be like Alooser. Only me fa

LMFAO.

You are still a dearie tho. No matter what!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
kgr28:

OK good to know!!
hahaha, nigga just got served! E been dey run mouth ontop SA imaginary power *in Tayo's voice* are you mad or something?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
they have been silenced.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
hahaha, nigga just got served! E been dey run mouth ontop SA imaginary power *in Tayo's voice* are you mad or something?

YES NIGGA GOT SERVED!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
the guy humble by force. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

Ma niggga. No be small sometin o
na to find babe cuddle with nai remain.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Now moving forward...Here are the facts KING Tayo aint winning this..

SA will never vote NG reps as history confirms.

Tayo will exit BBhouse just as Melvin did but this time he wont be flying back to NG, but he will be walking just few kms from the house!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tayo the grandma grin. Anytime I see Trez I start laughing, dude cracks me up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
kgr28:
Now moving forward...Here are the facts KING Tayo aint winning this..

SA will never vote NG reps as history confirms.

Tayo will exit BBhouse just as Melvin did but this time he wont be flying back to NG, but he will be walking just few kms from the house!

we stated these 100 pages ago. Why reiterating it? Move on please

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
tatiana009:
I really hope Laveda stays so these sanctimonious housemates can see it's not that big a deal
ermm! it kinda is, m'asturbation is frowned up in Africa. I think so does the holy books.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
we stated these 100 pages ago. Why reiterating it? Move on please

Aww puff and pass...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

Yep. And the earlier he did, the better for him. This year, the winning indices are farting and quarrelling. Last year, it was being holy and pastor like. So you see, we change the rules as we deem fit. After all we are NAIJA!
Influence tinz. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
we know we can't corner SA, Zim, Bots, Malawi and Kenya so we won't bother
Just out of curiosity.......if you were to "bother", how would you go about it? What would be the plan of action?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
I think they will both loss this xtravaganza cos pantomine is just gestures and facial expression.

I think they will all loss and nominate each other.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lucremoy:
the cold is becoming unbearable.
Same here, having difficulty breathing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

Sharrap. "People hate in others, what they see in themselves". You and Luis na one and the same, and your Samba dancers go hear am when it starts.

Sharap!! You just dey deceive yourself. grin

BTW, which team do you support? I've only seen you support the Super Piglets. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Frankie, mother nature cracking me up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Just out of curiosity.......if you were to "bother", how would you go about it? What would be the plan of action?
we don't plan for goals we can't reach. It's near impossible to change a biased mind. The only country we could get there is Kenya and this is only when no EA rep is left
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
ochon:

Sharap!! You just dey deceive yourself. grin

BTW, which team do you support? I've only seen you support the Super Piglets. grin

You mean in the Premiership games?

English - Manchester United
La Liga - Real Madrid
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
Nigerian - Enyimba FC, Heartland FC
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akshow:
I think they will both loss this xtravaganza cos pantomine is just gestures and facial expression.

I think they will all loss and nominate each other.
viewers are voting so one must win unless Biggie intervenes which would be a welcome development cuz there are people on both teams that I can't wait to be up eg that mumu Luis
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
ermm! it kinda is, m'asturbation is frowned up in Africa. I think so does the holy books.

Please give me a break, is sex on tv not frowned upon. Going by the holy books should they be participating in a show where people bath and viewers can watch? Where young people fornicate? Drink alcohol excessively? See housemates of the opposite sex naked in the showers? A lot of the housemates have videos of them nude or having sex all over the internet and these are videos that will be there for even there grandchildren . Anyone participating or watching big brother has no moral right to start forming holy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
we don't plan for goals we can't reach. It's near impossible to change a biased mind. The only country we could get there is Kenya and this is only when no EA rep is left

So this is not about deserving hm or entertainment but cornering countries to vote you....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Reincarnated:

Something that your picture is somewhere on that chase thread. Oh boy no dey deceive yourself, we've seen like 5 pics of you
Show me your own picture
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lucremoy:
na to find babe cuddle with nai remain.

The babe dey actually o. No be fumble, no be sere sere, dat kind tin no dey hard me

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.