Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,456 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2243172 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Trezagah my guy... cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Smile smileyJesus love me smiley
I say smile Jesus loves smiley
Aleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
safarigirl:
Hope he doesn't get the cold shoulder again. Age difference+ beauty queen -prima Donna feeling+ Fact that he was turned down by another female might =BUDDY- ZONING

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, I hope that foolish, eediotic, model with a (dis)qualification has packed up his 3 articles of clothing in preparation of his exit. I also hope for his own good that Mira's poohsie is worth $300k cuz it would be such a shame if he walked out the house without the money cuz I doubt Mira will be shacking up with his broke azz. To think that out of thousands of able Namibian men, this bytch was given a slot....argh! Anyway it would make sense that he's such a spineless weakling, when his friends are ex-beauty queens, the sissy trait is expected.

BTW is it cool to write this about others? if there was a Namibian here, what do you think his reponse would be to you!

If we(I) write something or just mention Tayos name, you explode like an Atomic bomb, and respond like above!

Am just saaaaying!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
kgr28:

Tayo is flawless...perfect BBA housemate! LOL.

Typical Nigerian grin...I dey hail una.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
tatiana009:
Sheila and Klarr Klarr's relationship is one of the most boring relationships I have ever seen on big brother! Maybe it's because they started so early and are already acting like a married couple. No drama, no anticipation, nothing undecided

Its boring cause they are not an ITEM!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tuso:

Typical Nigerian grin...I dey hail una.....

I am Mzansian!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, I hope that foolish, eediotic, model with a (dis)qualification has packed up his 3 articles of clothing in preparation of his exit. I also hope for his own good that Mira's poohsie is worth $300k cuz it would be such a shame if he walked out the house without the money cuz I doubt Mira will be shacking up with his broke azz. To think that out of thousands of able Namibian men, this bytch was given a slot....argh! Anyway it would make sense that he's such a spineless weakling, when his friends are ex-beauty queens, the sissy trait is expected.

U r 1 pretty girl...ur pic is supa.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Agbgift:
Smile smileyJesus love me smiley
I say smile Jesus loves smiley
Aleluyah!
...Please lead evening prayers sister Agbgift...don't be selfish.Jesus loves us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
safarigirl:

But u r ruthless.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
safarigirl:
my friend wipe your glasses. He left out Tayo, Ella, Sam, Idris, Nhlanhla, Sheila, Frankie and Trez. Na you dey always find Tayo name, are you obsessed with the dude?

I've never mentioned tayo's name on this thread before never...ever since I came on this thread...2day is my first day....
It's like u r angry with me already....was it abt the joke ...sorry?smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
kgr28:

BTW is it cool to write this about others? if there was a Namibian here, what do you think his reponse would be to you!

If we(I) write something or just mention Tayos name, you explode like an Atomic bomb, and respond like above!

Am just saaaaying!

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
braindamage:
...Please lead evening prayers sister Agbgift...don't be selfish.Jesus loves us.
Yes o. God loves us all. Thats why we have to tank him daily. We tank Him for our lives, the Grace He has given us. Our Efforts shall not be in vain. We shall sleep and wake up like Gaints. The speed for a greater level is upon us. God perfect all that concerns us and Grant us our heart desires. In Jesus name we have prayed. Amen!

Goodnyt to you all and sweet dreamns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tuso:

Wat about tayo...why u leave tayo out...am waiting on ur analysis abt tayo....
Sorry buh i only intended to list out the Borites wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
kgr28:

I am Mzansian!

Okay...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ella and Kc hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
tatiana009:
Sheila and Klarr Klarr's relationship is one of the most boring relationships I have ever seen on big brother! Maybe it's because they started so early and are already acting like a married couple. No drama, no anticipation, nothing undecided
just like Oneza
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Arthur , this is the 4th time u are telling us this story of how your parents got back together. U no dey tire ?
It's an interesting story but it is stale already .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Agbgift:

Yes o. God loves us all. Thats why we have to tank him daily. We tank Him for our lives, the Grace He has given us. Our Efforts shall not be in vain. We shall sleep and wake up like Gaints. The speed for a greater level is upon us. God perfect all that concerns us and Grant us our heart desires. In Jesus name we have prayed. Amen!

Goodnyt to you all and sweet dreamns.
..Amen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
kgr28:

Am just saaaaying!
even Namibia is ashamed of the mugu. If Nigeria had a rep as stoopid and aimless as Loowee(wee) best beleive he wouldn't be spared our wrath, go and ask about how we addressed Goldie's phuck up that year. We no dey like una wey no dey see flaws, if you phuck up, you'll face the panel. The weight on a Nigerian BBA rep is almost equivalent to the weight on the Brazilian team at the last world cup so as they're entering the house, they know not to fall mugu. The nigga just dey fall my left shoulder because of woman

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
To everyone condemning KC Moore and his relationship with Ella. In the first week, I thot I heard him tell some housemates about his wife giving him a blank cheque to do anything with any chic in the house.

Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Samantha giving JJ a piece of her mind, and it's a very angry piece. She is complaining that he has been acting funny around her and in the things he says and she is saying that does he think she doesn't know what he is doing and another girl would have shown him where to get off a long time ago and she doesn't appreciate his insinuations. The look on JJ's face is slightly painful. And wicked biggie now zoomed in. Omashe oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Whats permi lotion discussing with tayo? Anyone watching

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Abeg which kain jargons Perming lotion dey yarn Tayo so? Nothing pisses me off more than a dude that rambles. Is this the 'confrontation'? Cuz he looks like he's trying hard not to say a word to piss off Tayo. This isn't how a man confronts a man, this is how a coward confronts a man. Chai! Nando ooo, Nando my love, the way I miss you, you were a real G, not all these ogbonos wey boku for this house

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Permithius be treating Tayos fork up.

'Make sure you think very well before you speak'

Amongst other things, he's revealing some deep sheet about himself. About how he dropped out of school @ grade ten to take up work as a security guard to support his mum and his younger siblings and also pay their fees thru school. That he sleeps in his boot overnight while on guard. Some really deep sheet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Authur too is dulllllllllllllllllll
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
omoba88:
dude said Tayo offended him and he's now 'confronting' him telling him to stop swearing and cursing at people. Now Tayo is tryna set him straight that it's all in good fun, no harm intended
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
forkadict:

Amongst other things, he's revealing some deep sheet about himself. About how he dropped out of school @ grade ten to take up work as a security guard to support his mum and his younger siblings and also pay their fees thru school. That he sleeps in his boot overnight while on guard. Some really deep sheet.

everyone in that house seems to have a sob story
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oh thanks

safarigirl:
dude said Tayo offended him and he's now 'confronting' him telling him to stop swearing and cursing at people. Now Tayo is tryna set him straight that it's all in good fun, no harm intended
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
forkadict:

The appearance of trazegie ended the gist

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
omoba88:

He is advising tayo about his comportment in the house. Telling him to avoid confrontations in the house and if he feels someone has offended him it's better to call the person aside and caution the person instead of raising a voice which would create a scene.

He also advised him to keep it simple when he is making jokes about people cos if he prolongs it , the recipient of the joke might be hurting which would make him look like a bully.... Just general advice and his remarks also happen to be true .

Good thing Tayo appreciated the advice and thanked him for having d balls to come straight to him as he appreciates people that keep it real.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2014
Perm also told Tayo to restrict telling his offensive jokes only once and that if he tells such jokes persistently then other housemates will have the impression that this dude (Tayo) derives pleasure in peoples misery.

Confrontation now over.

There seems to be another reigning slang in the house and it goes 'Where you wan go?' 'I wan go Lagos'

My homeboy Tayo repping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.