Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2245941 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:
Elikem played a nice script this morning though. grin

Elikem - "Idris, don't blame me. They sent a Tanzanian rep to torture me last year, but I defeated her (Feza). Na baba God. I'm a success. I'm a boss."

Idris - "look at you. You are a nobody. No one knows you. Bosses don't make noise."

Elikem - "hahaha. I'm a boss, boy. Google my name, boy. Type E to the L to the I to the K to the E to the M, you will see my profile. I'm an established don. Nothing you or any your Tanzanian rep can do me. God has blessed me. I was on my own when you brought Tanzania up, so don't blame me."

Feza - *makes a "yawning" sign to make Elikem know he's boring her with his charade*

Elikem - Idris ask Feza, I was here till the finals. Even on your TV, you'll still be watching me!! After this show, you must watch me on your TV. One thousand Tanzanians will attack me through my left hand, and ten thousand, through my right hands, but none will touch me. Why? Because God has blessed me. I'm a success."

Mehn, I miss this Nigga. Undisputed deserving winner of The Chase barring regionalism. angry

PS: All these was said with laughter. It wasn't a serious beef, at least the part I watched.

Lol, funny convo. I like this guy - Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mayb feza interfare cos she felt elikem wz indirectly talking to her @least she wz part of d chasemate & a tanzanian rep....meanwhile elikem & feza beef no be 2day
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
lighternote:

U know say if Uti starts being protective of Tayo, it is gonna bring anti- naija war all over the place.
U know say everything naija do, Africa no de take eye see am.
One day, dem go talk say Tayo 's breathing sef na strategy.
Let Feza protect him for all she cares, Idris no go smell d money.
Na Tayo's turn to shine. Mark my words.

Uti can't protect Tayo because Tayo don't need a protection. We're talking about a Tayo that shut own Uti when Uti was advising him? If it's Lilian, Uti would've protected her. No one can caution Tayo in that house. He doesn't listen.

And don't conclude so fast about Idris. Never say never. Just pray for Tayo to win, simple.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lol, funny convo. I like this guy - Elikem.

Until regionalism voting is eliminated, Elikem's ilk, will never win. He's an alpha male with a brain. He came to BBA to showcase his skills. I remember him telling M'am Bea to use this platform to show Africa what she's made of. That she's not promoting her fashion skills. That dude is a business man. It's not all about the money.

Anyway, Idris handled it well though, laughing and chasing Elikem up and down the house. If Elikem tries this shít with Tayo, Tayo go comot em teeth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Not really!!! It was just spontaneous, didnt plan it.

How re you? You scarce these days.

Morning all.
My brother na work jawe.
How d okirika parade dey go this year? Xmas don land o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Uti can't protect Tayo because Tayo don't need a protection. We're talking about a Tayo that shut own Uti when Uti was advising him? If it's Lilian, Uti would've protected her. No one can caution Tayo in that house. He doesn't listen.

And don't conclude so fast about Idris. Never say never. Just pray for Tayo to win, simple.
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

grin

What's with your sarcastic laugh this afternoon? tongue

Good afternoon. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Until regionalism voting is eliminated, Elikem's ilk, will never win. He's an alpha male with a brain. He came to BBA to showcase his skills. I remember him telling M'am Bea to use this platform to show Africa what she's made of. That she's not promoting her fashion skills. That dude is a business man. It's not all about the money.

Anyway, Idris handled it well though, laughing and chasing Elikem up and down the house. If Elikem tries this shít with Tayo, Tayo go comot em teeth. grin
Why do I have the feeling that elikem is trying to force all of us to believe he is successful?
Successful people don't make noise .....have you seen Uti make noise?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Elikem - "Idris, don't blame me. They sent a Tanzanian rep to torture me last year, but I defeated her (Feza). Na baba God. I'm a success. I'm a boss."

Idris - "look at you. You are a nobody. No one knows you. Bosses don't make noise."

Elikem - "hahaha. I'm a boss, boy. Google my name, boy. Type E to the L to the I to the K to the E to the M, you will see my profile. I'm an established don. Nothing you or any your Tanzanian rep can do me. God has blessed me. I was on my own when you brought Tanzania up, so don't blame me."

Feza - *makes a "yawning" sign to make Elikem know he's boring her with his charade*

Elikem - Idris ask Feza, I was here till the finals. Even on your TV, you'll still be watching me!! After this show, you must watch me on your TV. One thousand Tanzanians will attack me through my left hand, and ten thousand, through my right hands, but none will touch me. Why? Because God has blessed me. I'm a success."

Mehn, I miss this Nigga. Undisputed deserving winner of The Chase barring regionalism. angry

PS: All these was said with laughter. It wasn't a serious beef, at least the part I watched.
Lol. Elikem sure knows how to throw subtle jabs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

What's with your sarcastic laugh this afternoon? tongue

Good afternoon. smiley
I dreamt about you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:

My brother na work jawe.
How d okirika parade dey go this year? Xmas don land o
Thought as much.

Nah. This year na strictly designers. Levels don change. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

When Elikem talked about overcoming a Tanzanian, I think he was referring to Nando, actually.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Why do I have the feeling that elikem is trying to force all of us to believe he is successful?

I've seen Floyd Mayweather make noise.
I've seen 50Cent brag about his wealth, too.
Sean Combs needs no introduction either, and Elikem shares traits with them.

So, yes... Successful people do make noise.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eventually when d brad guy enters d ouse, i dn't tink he will take tayo with him because d dude is too consistent with his personality(weda good or bad). I fear more for d gossip crew dat wuld act nice around him and say stuff behind him(pitiful they wuldn't knw he is watching dere every move and discussions).
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

When Elikem talked about overcoming a Tanzanian, I think he was referring to Nando, actually.
Of course, its Nando.. who E wan be before.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Thought as much.

Nah. This year na strictly designers. Levels don change. tongue
Lol.
grin grin levels don really change o. That's good. Hot sun nor go dey mama you again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
shegxi:
Eventually when d brad guy enters d ouse, i dn't tink he will take tayo with him because d dude is too consistent with his personality(weda good or bad). I fear more for d gossip crew dat wuld act nice around him and say stuff behind him(pitiful they wuldn't knw he is watching dere every move and discussions).

If that's the case, Nhlanhla might be in trouble.
Ultimately, though, I don't even think the decision would be Brad's to make. I think he'll receive his orders directly from the organizers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
this brad Longinus guy, is biggie really serious about bringing him?.

I dey fear for tayo, na tayo that man go carry go house, but I will keep praying that, he comes and fall in love with Ella, so he can take her home, and they live happily ever after.

I don't even know him.. make him no try nonsense oh..
hmmmmmmm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Lwkmd.

Meanwhile, who wan eliminate regionalism? Na for some countries to boycott the show - then again, which countries? #QuestionForThegods
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:

Lol.
grin grin levels don really change o. That's good. Hot sun nor go dey mama you again.

Oui. C'est difficile pour Ksslibgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Back from a ban

Pheeeeeewwwwww
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

I've seen Floyd Mayweather make noise.
I've seen 50Cent brag about his wealth, too.
Sean Combs needs no introduction either, and Elikem shares traits with them.

So, yes... Successful people do make noise.
I really don't think he is that successful.... Maybe he will eventually but now he is not there yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Of course, its Nando.. who E wan be before.

And speaking of Nando... That guy has completely disappeared.
He deleted his Twitter account, closed down his Facebook, and completely went silent.
With no endorsements from coys or support from anyone (not even his former buddy Bimp), I guess he just had to end the charade and reprioritize.
I heard his so-called 10-day party turned out to be nothing but hot air, as money no dey. Beverly and Bimp had to quickly cut it short and pay for their own flights back to Nigeria... According to some Twitter blogs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:

Lol.
Na me you dey use style yab! sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyxy:
this brad Longinus guy, is biggie really serious about bringing him?.

I dey fear for tayo, na tayo that man go carry go house, but I will keep praying that, he comes and fall in love with Ella, so he can take her home, and they live happily ever after.

I don't even know him.. make him no try nonsense oh..
hmmmmmmm.
I hope biggie will not try that nonsense.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

Wow!! Na true. I forgot Nando. And Feza was even laughing and I couldn't decipher it. Let me go and edit my post.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

I really don't think he is that successful.... Maybe he will eventually but now he is not there yet.

Well, considering his designs have been featured in major runway events in his country, as well as the fact that he's also got an acting career gaining steam in Ghana, I think he's fairly successful for a BB alumnus.
Knowing how focused and hungry for success this guy really is, I think it's only a question of time before he reeeeally blows up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Wizkid and Co that flaunt their riches, are not successful too?

Elikem's profile has escalated since post-BBA. He officially sew Black Stars clothes for the Ghanaian National team. Before BBA, Elikem wouldn't have gotten that favour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

Well, considering his designs have been featured in major runway events in his country, as well as the fact that he's also got an acting career gaining steam in Ghana, I think he's fairly successful for a BB alumnus.
Knowing how focused and hungry for success this guy really is, I think it's only a question of time before he reeeeally blows up.

Preach!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Oui. C'est difficile pour Ksslibgrin

Please leave kisslib alone tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

I dreamt about you.

wrong psychic analysis.

You don't dream about someone you haven't seen.

*using your own words* it's like fetching water with a basket. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.