Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246117 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:
Is that all you learn from BBA?
Anything else?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Now they are talking together, Nhlanhla & Luclay I mean. No biggie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Mehn, I miss last season.

as in. that was just epic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
ToyinDipo:

That Nigeria is the true giant of Africa. angry tongue
Bleh! We all know that one for a very long time(even South Africans know that very well). Please, tell me something else that you learn from BBA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kirrs: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tayo to Denzel: did you go to school to learn how to be like this? because I know you were not born this way.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alleaynton: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tayo to Denzel: did u go to school to study how to be a professional retard....because I know u r not born like this grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Anything else?
I don't know! I ask you if that is all there is to learn from BBA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mrskillz1(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:

Lol. The guy rinks Africa is dumb to believe that he is 23 yrs old.

Biologically, you must be upto 30 years before 'baldness' takes place even if its genetic.

The guy just dey Lie His Ass Out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Mehn, I miss last season.
Me too. But no be that one sef. The scanty updates dey give me headache---- we wey no dey watch just dey in the dark.
Why I dey even complain sef? Nobody owe anybody anything here. Na by choice..

##sips luclay water
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:

Bleh! We all know that one for a very long time(even South Africans know that very well). Please, tell me something else that you learn from BBA.

Since you pleaded tongue nothing seriously, just entertainment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

That's even the most painful part. How can manu win with 1 shot on target.. mehn i don tire for arsenal oh.
u no fine.make ur head no dey rise
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Now Klaar is talking about Angelo...i wonder what that guy thinks about himself. Thought he said Luclay is a walk over?? Now it's Angelo. ..taaaaah!! That guy no get BALLS

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
For those that want updates, I did not start from the beginning but where I started from Otono was shouting at someone I think Goitse that is she the only one that has a puusy? That when he goes home there are two puusy's waiting for him on the bed. He said all the hm's are useless and the only real person is Tayo who they don't even treat right. He then called them local international fools while kept yelling at G that who the f.uck does she think she is? Meanwhile, Nklanklar was recording the whole thing. He then went outside to take breeze..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mrskillz1:

Biologically, you must be upto 30 years before 'baldness' takes place even if its genetic.

The guy just dey Lie His Ass Out
Bald can also be caused by a condition called Alopecia Areata. He could be right.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Now Klaar is talking about Angelo...i wonder what that guy thinks about himself. Thought he said Luclay is a walk over?? Now it's Angelo. ..taaaaah!! That guy no get BALLS
He is the O'Neal of this season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

as in. that was just epic.

For real: the BBA house and the thread - madt fun sotey you go wan stay awake 24/7
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Belvine33:
For those that want updates, I did not start from the beginning but where I started from Otono was shouting at someone I think Goitse that is she the only one that has a puusy? That when he goes home there are two puusy's waiting for him on the bed. He said all the hm's are useless and the only real person is Tayo who they don't even treat right. He then called them local international fools while kept yelling at G that who the f.uck does she think she is? Meanwhile, Nklanklar was recording the whole thing. He then went outside to take breeze..
Did he mention any name? I must have missed that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
shezy:
u no fine.make ur head no dey rise

Lmaooooo shezy haba na. u nor say all these things no fit make my head swell...i mean, i already know i fresh die so i nor need approval grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Since you pleaded tongue nothing seriously, just entertainment.
But, I see BBA to be a boring and irrelevant show to how Africans youths live their lives. I am not really seeing anything it puts on the table to debate about rather than sex. With some ugly-looking guys and girls in their disturbing accents. Jeez! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Me too. But no be that one sef. The scanty updates dey give me headache---- we wey no dey watch just dey in the dark.
Why I dey even complain sef? Nobody owe anybody anything here. Na by choice..

##sips luclay water

Lmao, the updates dry die. Personally, I no fit siddon dey watch the show. Na for thread I like to dey watch my own, then I go use Google support. Now, this!

Truly, bro, na by choice. Make I go chop sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Free will, why not? You mean he should ask them for permission 1st? LOL!

Good! It's okay to patronize your rep, so you see...you're no different from us when we defend Tayo grin . No wahala!!
Biko, song title and name of the Artist of the Song Sheilla sang..help wink

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
clefstone:
I think say Luclay ranting na acting before o. Now he is crying. Thought he said less than 24hrs ago that only tctc fit make am cry

If the highlighted is true, I think it's safe to say that Luclay must have been GOITSED! cheesy Or atleast that must have contributed to is reason for crying.

#just_thinking_out_loud
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lol. Tayo thinks Idris can't handle Goitse cuz Goitse's too mature for him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Good! It's okay to patronize your rep, so you see...you're no different from us when we defend Tayo grin . No wahala!!
Biko, song title and name of the Artist of the Song Sheilla sang..help wink

Artist : Naima Kay
Song: Shayizandla
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Klar Klar says his energy starts from his head and heart.....doesn't look that way to me..His energy starts from his stomach to his head
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kirrs: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Once you get into her head,you can get whatever you want from her-nklarklar
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:

But, I see BBA to be a boring and irrelevant show to how Africans youths live their lives. I am not really seeing anything it puts on the table to debate about rather than sex. With some ugly-looking guys and girls in their disturbing accents. Jeez! angry

Does it really portray how African youths live their lives? Assuming an hustler in real life enters BB house, does he go ahead living the life of an hustler inside BBA, or a scholar outside BBA, does he go ahead and live like a scholar inside BBA, or a business person, does he go ahead living as such inside BBA... I guess it's just like a show to portray how African youths can tolerate and at the same time express themselves in a confined but refined environment in a bid to win a prize.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

For real: the BBA house and the thread - madt fun sotey you go wan stay awake 24/7
kai...memories grin grin last year bba, we argued, voted and even permutated grin this year, i nor even send do all those ones.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:

There is nothing wrong in kneel down to have your way. It is called smartness when it worked. Please, let Tayo be because he is the only guy with swag in BBA! All South Africans know that very well.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

Am not mad that he did. Am from the south n understand what he did. l just wanted confirmation that he actually did that. l met him about to stand so l couldn't really tell if he was kneeling or not.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
So Klarrina was tryna get Tayo to gossip about Goidris, and as usual, Tayo managed to steer the conversation back to himself

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Does it really portray how African youths live their lives? Assuming an hustler in real life enters BB house, does he go ahead living the life of an hustler inside BBA, or a scholar outside BBA, does he go ahead and live like a scholar inside BBA, or a business person, does he go ahead living as such inside BBA... I guess it's just like a show to portray how African youths can tolerate and at the same time express themselves in a confined but refined environment in a bid to win a prize.
What did you just say? I think you are the one contradicting yourself not me because what you just said expresses and defines what BBA is all about in earnest. The expectation is to know about how African youths live their lives, whether in confinement or in public. Please...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sorry to take you guys back on some updates that werent discussed in here.

Nhlanhla was not able to keep Sheillah's name out of his mouth. Either her name was sweet in his mouth or the South African gent just could not stop over analysing her behaviour. Nhlanhla spoke about her throughout the morning, cursing and calling her names, declaring that he did not care about her.

Nhlanhla kept reiterating that he was chilled and that if anything, Sheillah was compromising her own game. He recalled and confirmed JJ's words that Sheillah was fake and said to have called her out for that as she was telling the male exes that she loved them. He said that she was allowing the male exes to use her and he couldn't promise to be there for her as she was putting herself in comprising situations.

Nhlanhla said that he decided to get upset at how Sheillah was throwing herself at the boys and to allow himself some space. From his side, it was a clear strategy to create a rift between himself and Sheillah in order to allow himself some space from her. We wondered if it was just a mere strategy from Nhlanhla's side as he seemed to be genuinely upset. He said that Sheillah had an evil heart and was fake.

Copied BBA fan group.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.