Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2242907 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Reincarnated:

I thought you're only arrested when you're caught... upload something jare
On day 63 ....once we get over the shock of the winner.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Man u might not be what they were when sir Alex was there ,but they always find a way to beat azznal .

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Eustachio:

So you hate my team, yet you dream about me? angry
Love is blind ,deaf and dumb.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Isn't that risky , lesbianism attracts fourteen years... One of you might be a cop.
grin grin it doesn't matter! Who won track u wit a pic in 9ja, d cop get tym! Dey better stay on d highway takin 50# grin grin ididnt say any tin oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Reincarnated:

undecided
[img]http://nyobetabeat.files./2013/02/tumblr_mhb2ptyf3i1s410g9o1_r1_400.gif[/img]
Hahaha.. ayagayaya... **wipes tears***

Pls stop killing with em gifs.. Lwkmd grin. Fvcking hilarious

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:44am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Nothing to shock me...Tayo don WIN. Let us see ya face

Yaaa a a awn

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:44am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Love is blind ,deaf and dumb.

I thought you said earlier that you don't believe in love, while quoting one lady? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Flexysweet:
grin grin it doesn't matter! Who won track u wit a pic in 9ja, d cop get tym! Dey better stay on d highway takin 50# grin grin ididnt say any tin oo.
Last day,my beauty is worth the wait....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Abeg who wan upload make he/she do am now. I wan sleep

#sips tayo water
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Eustachio:

I thought you said earlier that you don't believe in love, while quoting one lay? undecided
Did I?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

grin smh
please upload ur pic too, i want to see
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 12:50am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Last day,my beauty is worth the wait....
hmmmmm ok ma
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Did I?

Here you go;

decantain:

True that..... The worst kind of deception is fooling oneself that you are in love .......love died on the cross 3000 years ago......now all we have is lust ,like and management.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Feza comes downstairs (where the group is) and Tayo starts hailing her, screaming "Fezi, Fezi, Fezi". She gives him a hug (not the Christian or sisterly type of hug). Then from out of nowhere, Feza has the whole group singing "Drunk In Love". They all burst out laughing and then Tayo started shouting that he hates that guy, Jay Z. The others ask him why...

Tayo: "I so hate that guy because he is too pompous". shocked shocked Tayo proceeds to mimic Jay Z, "Just see the way he raps 'If I do say myself, if I do say so myself'... That guys pompousness is on another level. I don't like the guy".

Sulu has joined them and they are all having a meal now with my hommie, Nhlanhla officiating in the kitchen. Every housemate has a plate now.

Trezegah, Denzel and some others are crashing upstairs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2014
so cestmoi1, u uploaded a pic and didn't tell me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Eustachio:

Here you go;

I say a lot of things, learn to ignore them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Goodnight, sons and daughters of men!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Reincarnated:

oh your head dey der. i wonder how many lessons someone can learn before things start changing. we cant even beat a mediocre manchester united side.. what forking lesson... that nigga is earning 7 million pounds a year for nothing. 7 million pounds for a stubborn strongheaded individual that is not achieving anything. that guy is possessed, there is no other explanation

Except they're trying to tell us they are all ret@rds. If so, they're excused and free to learn the same thing over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:58am On Nov 23, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:
Feza comes downstairs (where the group is) and Tayo starts hailing her, screaming "Fezi, Fezi, Fezi". She gives him a hug (not the Christian or sisterly type of hug). Then from out of nowhere, Feza has the whole group singing "Drunk In Love". They all burst out laughing and then Tayo started shouting that he hates that guy, Jay Z. The others ask him why...

Tayo: "I so hate that guy because he is too pompous". shocked shocked Tayo proceeds to mimic Jay Z, "Just see the way he raps 'If I do say myself, if I do say so myself'... That guys pompousness is on another level. I don't like the guy".

Sulu has joined them and they are all having a meal now with my hommie, Nhlanhla officiating in the kitchen. Every housemate has a plate now.

Trezegah, Denzel and some others are crashing upstairs.

ode.. phrase wey don dey exist since..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 1:01am On Nov 23, 2014
No be small threat this brad guy don receive today Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 23, 2014
labelledame:
I really hope that nonsense does not happen..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 1:11am On Nov 23, 2014
tosag:
Bro, ur man dey. Warri nor be oil city again o. Na keke napep city. Keke napep almost equals the number of residents.

No be dem pursue all the oil firms with oversabi? Port-Harcourt is the zone now!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 1:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Reincarnated:

please upload ur pic too, i want to see
Can't believe I missed ur pic, was eagerly waiting for it.

Plsss will u do a repeat? I promise to buy and fence 1 plot 4 u on page 1000
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2014
labelledame:

I think it's a hoax... Or they will have to modify their strategy because e nor fit work like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 1:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Lionel just dragged down Elikem's boxers and exposed his yansh (literally).
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2014
but the guy done tweet say im dey enter the house, come dey tell d people wey dey curse am say make dem no bring race into the matter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 2:34am On Nov 23, 2014
vimbai and idris we're lying down next to each other on the couch.Idris was cracking jokes to keep her from sleeping but she finally gave in.He then looked at her mischievously with a smirk on his face and am pretty sure his thoughts we're(let me use my charms on this woman and dazzle her like i did ellah).Once vimbai was slightly awake he started putting his plan into action.He came closer to her complaining that he was cold and he needed her for warmth.He laid his head on her chest and put his arms around her but vimbai didn't give in.She kept pushing him back and told him to go and meet ellah but the more she resisted, the tighter he held her.She told him he was being childish and that he should leave.Idris became hurt about what she said and said "weren't you the one who told me to stay with you in the first place now you're chasing me away".She went on to say "yes leave.you're childish" with a nonchalant attitude.Idris finally left with his ego dented

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 3:17am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

I wont be surprised if Ellah wins this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 3:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Nothing to shock me...Tayo don WIN. Let us see ya face

Yaaa a a awn

If mambea is there, forget it. Now the race is between idris and Ellah. If you have an experience of watching BBA you would agree
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 3:24am On Nov 23, 2014
Ksslib:

What an eye opener! Good to know, chale.

shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 3:27am On Nov 23, 2014
Reincarnated:

English you nor even fit speak. You're not only a midget, but an uneducated one.. I'm so sorry for you

I knew one hobnob hobbit will quote me out of context. That was intentional, chale. You lack foresight, in fact you're blind. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.