Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2241784 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:
it irritates everyone. She looks like a fat, homeless charity project with 8 kids

Jeez!! Safari, I hope say you dey cuss like this offline? lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Make peace with whatever is troubling you before SINGLE Reincarnated comes to woo you. gringrin

[img]http://nyobetabeat.files./2013/02/tumblr_mhb2ptyf3i1s410g9o1_r1_400.gif[/img]
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Erm.. I can smell lies all over your posts. My psychic abilities tells me, you've slapped all your ex peasantic GFs. grin

Ur psychic abilities are completely useless, the thing dey lie for you... I have 3 sisters, shey I tell you, if person slap my own sister nko?

I treat women nicely..
I go treat mambea nice, no worry.. I go take care of her tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I like her in a way but I find her stùpid. I've never heard her say anything remotely interesting. It's always about her "nyansh", her chronic back pain or how gangsta she is when pissed yada yada. Honestly, she bores the shyt outta me. She's a true dingbat. No brains.

Before I started watching this show, I heard a lot of great "news" about her; but on getting to watch, I found her too "razz" and "loud".. And I don't find her shape healthy too. She doesn't entertain me at all. But her acting skills are nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Sipe use your Medulla Oblongata...hehehe....If I were you, I would sleep on Feza's bed... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Ksslib:
No offense to Macky2 and Sipee, but Love no just fit una. Something is just not right!

Oh well!
haha everyone making fun of the nigga now...

that relationship is a joke and macky2 ...hmmm, when did he even start speaking? and that trezeggar too, all of a sudden they have a voice
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2014
All to Macky 2 concerning the feza,sipe situation
Tayo: I didn't know a star could be star struck by another star
Tayo: when you saw feza you dogged sipe, when you see Rihanna you will dogg feza and when you see Beyoncé you will dog Rihanna
Tayo: Sipe use your medulla oblongata
Tayo: if I were you sipe I will take Fezas bed, maybe he will come and sleep with you
Sheila: why are you ordering her, when you never ordered feza
Sipe: I was alone two nights on that bed, feeling like a fool
Sheila: if you go upstairs Sipe, I will come and pull that weave
Sheila: has he ever seen feza apply makeup like you, or wear shoes like you

These guys will kill me
(Meanwhile Idris is now upstairs with Goitse- can anyone please explain this guys tactics to me)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2014
YACAA:
Lol you killed me with this post

One man's loss is another man's gain tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Everybody attacking macky for abandoning Sipe for Ella... the thing dey pain Sipe sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2014
grin Fackey2 on faya
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
it irritates everyone. She looks like a fat, homeless charity project with 8 kids

She reminds me of a pregnant hippo now that she is hairless with even more rolls of fat on her body.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Sheila dey behave like agbero... she looks like a pregnant boar
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Njokusboy abeg stop day dreaming. undecided . One of mama B n.IP.P.le fit big pass your head sef. undecided . Go for Miss P.

No go marry woman wey go dey give you frog jump do sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Jeez!! Safari, I hope say you dey cuss like this offline? lipsrsealed
funny enough, I do
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2014
ELLA Highly drunk meeehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2014
Meanwhile idris is cuddling Goitse and Ella is acting like a hooker, as usual undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2014
All housemates are inside the house now. Ellah is tying a towel and flashing a few body parts occasionally (Butterfly even had to help her adjust the towel). The housemates can't seem to shut up.

Tayo is leading the gang in teasing Macky2 of being a P.I.M.P! Says When Macky2 saw Feza, he left Sipe, when he will see Rihanna, he will leave Feza. They are virtually speaking at the same time so it is difficult to type out a conversation. Everyone is screaming. Macky2 is ordering Sipe (jokingly) to come back upstairs because she went down to join the gang in teasing Macky2.

Now, Sipe is screaming that she was alone on her bed for two nights. Sheillah is instigating, shouting, "Eeeeehhhhhh!!! Two nights! Two nights!!!! If you go upstairs, I will pull your wig!"

Tayo says, "let him fight for you like a man. Let him fight to get you back."

Nhalnhla says, "it's a long walk to freedom. Do it for Mandela."

Ellah says, "Come down and get Sipe".

Idris and Goitse in one corner on the bed... Speaking privately.

Housemates screaming again. Even Ma'am Bea is very active in teasing and poking fun at Macky2.

Trezegah and Ellah locked in a tight embrace as she screams "Bleep You" at Macky2.

Tayo, "All of us, we are sleeping downstairs, only you will sleep upstairs".

Trezegah, "Romeo come downstairs".

The housemates are hollering at Goitse and Idris to come downstairs so Macky2 can sleep upstairs alone.

Macky2 is accepting it well but looks helpless.

There's so much energy in the house. Positive energy. It's a fact the housemates have never bonded this way.

Ellah just screamed something like "Tayo rocks". Then wags her forefinger at Macky2 and says, "No money for you".

Macky2 has come downstairs.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Ksslib:
Njokusboy abeg stop day dreaming. undecided . One of mama B n.IP.P.le fit big pass your head sef. undecided . Go for Miss P.

No go marry woman wey go dey give you frog jump do sha.

grin grin grin

I go deflate the ni:pp_le be dat grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2014
njokusboy:

One man's loss is another man's gain tongue
lol true
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Before I started watching this show, I heard a lot of great "news" about her; but on getting to watch, I found her too "razz" and "loud".. And I don't find her shape healthy too. She doesn't entertain me at all. But her acting skills are nice.

I like her singing voice. So melodious. She has talent, too bad it wasn't accompanied by the grey matter. She shouldn't be allowed to speak lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Sipe is seriously hurt though... e remain small, she go cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2014
braindamage:
...that's a lil harsh on her.....I believe if she and Klar klar ends up being an item...he won't like his girl looking that way(she was not that way when she came to the house)..They would hit the gym together.
klarklar said the kind of girls he dates don't come for BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2014
tonididdy:
haha everyone making fun of the nigga now...

that relationship is a joke and macky2 ...hmmm, when did he even start speaking? and that trezeggar too, all of a sudden they have a voice
Perhaps, the coming of the Ex shots has made them realize they're super boring. Everyone wants to sit up now. I even saw butterfly making noise, thats something you only get to see once in a blue moon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. If she's so eager she can beg the HOH to put her up tomorrow or pray Brad evicts her. Oh, and the organisers said Brad can only evict a HM who is not up for eviction

If nor be Brad Pitt, na lie!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Nice one bro.. Keep it flowing!!

Yes Boss! **bends down to shake him**
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:19am On Nov 24, 2014
YACAA:
All to Macky 2 concerning the feza,sipe situation
Tayo: I didn't know a star could be star struck by another star
Tayo: when you saw feza you dogged sipe, when you see Rihanna you will dogg feza and when you see Beyoncé you will dog Rihanna
Tayo: Sipe use your medulla oblongata
Tayo: if I were you sipe I will take Fezas bed, maybe he will come and sleep with you
Sheila: why are you ordering her, when you never ordered feza
Sipe: I was alone two nights on that bed, feeling like a fool
Sheila: if you go upstairs Sipe, I will come and pull that weave
Sheila: has he ever seen feza apply makeup like you, or wear shoes like you

These guys will kill me
(Meanwhile Idris is now upstairs with Goitse- can anyone please explain this guys tactics to me)

Thank you, thank you. Keep it coming like this.. God go bless you. *hugs*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Sheila looks puffy and overfed..

Spade your crush is overweight... her nyansh sef na fat full am
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:
All housemates are inside the house now. Ellah is tying a towel and flashing a few body parts occasionally (Butterfly even had to help her adjust the towel). The housemates can't seem to shut up.

Tayo is leading the gang in teasing Macky2 of being a P.I.M.P! Says When Macky2 saw Feza, he left Sipe, when he will see Rihanna, he will leave Feza. They are virtually speaking at the same time so it is difficult to type out a conversation. Everyone is screaming. Macky2 is ordering Sipe (jokingly) to come back upstairs because she went down to join the gang in teasing Macky2.

Now, Sipe is screaming that she was alone on her bed for two nights. Sheillah is instigating, shouting, "Eeeeehhhhhh!!! Two nights! Two nights!!!! If you go upstairs, I will pull your wig!"

Tayo says, "let him fight for you like a man. Let him fight to get you back."

Nhalnhla says, "it's a long walk to freedom. Do it for Mandela."

Ellah says, "Come down and get Sipe".

Idris and Goitse in one corner on the bed... Speaking privately.

Housemates screaming again. Even Ma'am Bea is very active in teasing and poking fun at Macky2.

Trezegah and Ellah locked in a tight embrace as she screams "Bleep You" at Macky2.

Tayo, "All of us, we are sleeping downstairs, only you will sleep upstairs".

Trezegah, "Romeo come downstairs".

The housemates are hollering at Goitse and Idris to come downstairs so Macky2 can sleep upstairs alone.

Macky2 is accepting it well but looks helpless.

There's so much energy in the house. Positive energy. It's a fact the housemates have never bonded this way.

Ellah just screamed something like "Tayo rocks". Then wags her forefinger at Macky2 and says, "No money for you".

Macky2 has come downstairs.

Ore, may your days be long!! Iseeeee.cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Tayo to JJ: samantha has moved on

JJ: did I come here with any any woman, do you want to see my Anaconda undecided
For the midget mind, him be brad pitt undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2014
njokusboy:

grin grin grin

I go deflate the ni:pp_le be dat grin
Lol.

Shes beautiful and has a big heart , so i understand why you crushing. Too bad Uti already has her trapped. tongue

I like them a lil naughty and stubborn though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol.

Shes beautiful and has a big heart , so i understand why you crushing. Too bad Uti already has her trapped. tongue

I like them a lil naughty and stubborn though.

Lolzzz, I like quiet and thoughtful girls, I don't even have time for stubborn women, I stubborn to+, I no dey even go close

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.